Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which new song do you like best?
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Chie
Which is it? smile.gif
For me, it's mosaic. I love how she sings "kokoro to kokoro wo..."
TheSirAuron
senkou, i love the intro and how her voice fits so well
Shigure
mosaic wink.gif most original
*TangerineRaven*
I know this sounds cheesy... but I really can't choose. These songs can't really can't be compared because they're all different styles of music.
IDentity
The only person to vote for 'Brave' It's nice!
ScUmBaG
hmmm...anyone has mosaic?...never heard of it before. :eek:
Chie
QUOTE(IDentity)
The only person to vote for 'Brave' It's nice!

I love Brave, but I like mosaic better tongue.gif

@scumbag:
look in the Tomiko Van section ^^ it's the B-Side of senkou single.
InfinityFX
Mosaic :bigthumb:
ANNA
senkou but i love mosaic too biggrin.gif
ainouta
I want banchan's flower!!!!
Pab
My favorite Tomiko's song is Flower (not just the best song of new ones...).
I think it's 'cause is a more rock 'n roll song. xD
EienDAIfan5d9
In order from favorite to least:

1.Senkou - Best song. By far. I love this song to death. biggrin.gif
2. Mosaic - Very hard choiice between this and Senkou, but Senkou won. happy.gif
3. Flower - Highly annoying. Don't like it much.
4. Brave - I swear, my randomizer loves this song. It comes on all the time to where when it comes on a skip it. I haven't listened to it in a month I hate it so much.
Kyo Kusanagi
Mosaic. Can' t really explain why, I' ll just say it has quite a strong DAIish feel to it and I like that, because I think a bit of the DAI compositions spirit must survive in Ban-chan' s songs.
tomikolover
Senkou.
BUt Flower is close second.
Joyce Welch
Flower is my favorite.It leads me to a road with abundant sunshine,smile and so on......

altogether,flower is a shining song~
Kyo Kusanagi
...that' s exactly the same thing I think about Flower! O_O
Since I' m writing this, I' ll also say all the other songs are close seconds to Mosaic...when I' m a fan of a singer, I' m too biased to make a serious rank XD
Chikara312
I like Senkou and Mosaic smile.gif

i hated the Flower single...

then again I don't like most of her songs except for the Senkou single, Farewell, A Dream Is A Wish and Nue....whatever else is in it.
*TangerineRaven*
I finally decided on "Senkou".. only because it's the only song of hers I can play on the guitar so far =P
soda_o_rat
With no hesitation, it's Senkou for me!

When I listen to this song, I feel melancolic, and the images from the PV contributes to the feeling. I also like the chords progression, always original with DAI or Tomiko's songs wink.gif

I'm thinking of transcribing the sheet music of Senkou, since it's a lovely song!
ralph_caoile
i like flower among all the choices demonstrated... rolling.gif
Chris
Mine is easily Flower.

More upbeat and sounding more like DAI than the others.

Haven't listened to Mosaic yet.
avan_piper
Flower. it's fast, upbeat and kinda fun.

Aiz
I love all of Tomiko Van's songs!!!.....I love more the Senkou but I love the video of Flower!!...^_^....

Aishiteru, Tomiko Van, my Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my fairy, my deity, my lady......
Yuki911
I love Senkou and Brave!!
Stovila
Mosaic. =)
sound.
Brave for me, but I love them all !!
Tomiko's Angel
HOME & YUMEJI biggrin.gif
ainouta
senkou
banfan
Flower smile.gif
houndtooth
hmm home?
deathangel
well, i really like horoscope but since its not in the poll, i then choose mosiac......
DAIsuki
i like all of'em!!! but since i can only choose 1 i guess i'll go with Senkou...it kinda gives me the feeling of Ryo's presence in it....
town_el
I vote for Mosaic !
And now.. it's a tie ! Between Flower and Mosaic ! Yay !
tasriri
may i know which album single these song are from?
i have two albums, farewell n cover u with love.. but cant find any of it in it

actually... i started to love these ban chan stuff biggrin.gif
personally i think, she's taking it to the higher level; its more refreshing.. pleasure n comfort (to the ears) soft n easy..

personally my fav from the two albums are home.. n there one video where she is singing in the middle of the rain. i found that pv somewhere in the net, but dont know the name as i have mistakenly rename the file.. anybody can help me to identify it?

now, i can say. im totally in love with her new style biggrin.gif
tasriri
omg.. im addicted to her again.. cant stop playing 'home'
sad.gif uhuhuhu
jayacr
Hi people, its been a while since i post here. Merry Christmas to everybody and happy new year full of Banchan music (hopefully).

From her song my favorite ones are Complacence (her most Daish song since she went solo), Yumeji (i like the pv for some reason) and yoru ni kizu tsuite, i love her voice in this last song.
Daish
QUOTE(jayacr @ Dec 19 2007, 11:44 PM) *

Hi people, its been a while since i post here. Merry Christmas to everybody and happy new year full of Banchan music (hopefully).

From her song my favorite ones are Complacence (her most Daish song since she went solo), Yumeji (i like the pv for some reason) and yoru ni kizu tsuite, i love her voice in this last song.

lol if daish has a meaning pleasing share rolling.gif cuz I have no idea

and merry x~mas to you too!
jayacr
QUOTE(Daish @ Dec 20 2007, 06:04 PM) *

Oh my!!! I typed so fast that i didnt realize that i wrote some nonsense. I meant by daish, that the song style is very similar to the Dai era sound style. And well i meant From her songS, I miss that S, so i hope its clear now... my English sucks!!!
Daish
QUOTE(jayacr @ Dec 21 2007, 01:01 AM) *

QUOTE(Daish @ Dec 20 2007, 06:04 PM) *

Oh my!!! I typed so fast that i didnt realize that i wrote some nonsense. I meant by daish, that the song style is very similar to the Dai era sound style. And well i meant From her songS, I miss that S, so i hope its clear now... my English sucks!!!

LOL not nonsense tongue.gif daish is a good term!! (which is why i chose it!) good for you rolling.gif
davus0
Flower by far and in every way.
Mendokusai.
Definitely is Essence
deathangel
QUOTE(tasriri @ Dec 11 2007, 02:19 AM) *

may i know which album single these song are from?
i have two albums, farewell n cover u with love.. but cant find any of it in it

actually... i started to love these ban chan stuff biggrin.gif
personally i think, she's taking it to the higher level; its more refreshing.. pleasure n comfort (to the ears) soft n easy..

personally my fav from the two albums are home.. n there one video where she is singing in the middle of the rain. i found that pv somewhere in the net, but dont know the name as i have mistakenly rename the file.. anybody can help me to identify it?

now, i can say. im totally in love with her new style biggrin.gif

those songs are from her singles.........
weick
Flower
Swifter
QUOTE(ainouta @ Oct 18 2006, 02:29 PM) *

I want banchan's flower!!!!
That is so wrong... rolling.gif rolling.gif Hey, it's not my fault, when I hear something funny, I just burst out laughing, I can't help myself!

I chosed Senkou because it's more dynamic and it suits her well; the music itself reminds me of Amano Tsukiko's style--raw and indie. Hehe, Senkou's winning. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.