Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DeathNote Anime!
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
Pages: 1, 2
EienDAIfan5d9
Death Note anime premered last week in Japan~!

This will be the official topic for the anime, I guess! biggrin.gif

[size=15]Episodes

Episode 1

| Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

HQ coming soon...

[size=15]Openings / Endings

Openings

"The World" by Nightmare

Closings

"Aluminia" by Nightmare
EienDAIfan5d9
*Edit Space*
Dinaluban61
Thanks for the links. I loved the manga and just finished those first two eps. Looks like the anime is going to be a hit since it seems pretty much the same as the manga.

btw, Misa, or Erika Toda in the live action movie is super hot.
x_shinigami_x
have you found a link or torrent to the movie dina?
Dinaluban61
I looked a little bit for the movie, all I could find was a RAW that didn't have too many seeds on mininova or torrentspy.
LovesTomiko
is it subbed?
Dinaluban61
Hmm, I couldn't find any subs for the movie. All I could find are subbed versions of the trailer on google.
EienDAIfan5d9
As far as I know, the subbed movie isn't out yet.
They have a raw version on YouTube but it has a gay watermark through the entire movie. Kind of distracting. I couldn't watch it with that on there. :?

So what does everyone think of the Anime?
zany003
just finished watching a raw of the first episode. follows the manga more than the movie. does anyone know where to get subs for the anime? i just got the torrent from mininova.
LovesTomiko
"no matter what, i will find you and do away with you! I AM JUSTICE!"

*girlish scream*

yeah, im a deathnote fanboy. good stuff. and zany (dokill?), whats the site of where you got the raw episodes?
zany003
QUOTE(LovesTomiko)
"no matter what, i will find you and do away with you! I AM JUSTICE!"

*girlish scream*

yeah, im a deathnote fanboy. good stuff. and zany (dokill?), whats the site of where you got the raw episodes?

haha, yeah, i'm dokill. XD

i got it off mininova i think it just has the first ep so far... but ooh, scratch mininova cuz i just found this---get the ones by toriyama world. i dunno if quality's ok, but my classmate suggested i get that but haha, i only check now.
EienDAIfan5d9
Episode 3 is out. =D

houndtooth
subbed episode 5 is already out! get it in animesuki
virilevocalist
i'm waiting to see how this is in comparison to the manga. until then I reserve all judgment. so far, it's good though.
EienDAIfan5d9
Waiting for the HQ of Episode 5 to come out.
There are low quality episode 5s out there, but I like the HQ ones. biggrin.gif
virilevocalist
Live-Evil is going direct from TV, I don't think we'll see HQ stuff until DVD rips.
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(virilevocalist)
Live-Evil is going direct from TV, I don't think we'll see HQ stuff until DVD rips.

Episodes 3 and 4 are pretty HQ.
Daish
I guess its safe to say i'm a DN fanboy lol I read all the translated manga in a span of a few days.

Watched all of the anime that is subbed as well as the Live action movie. And yes toda erika is hot! biggrin.gif
Dinaluban61
QUOTE(Daish)
I guess its safe to say i'm a DN fanboy lol I read all the translated manga in a span of a few days.

Watched all of the anime that is subbed as well as the Live action movie.  And yes toda erika is hot!  :D

Haha, agreed, especially the last part. So far, the DN anime is pretty much the same as the manga. Enjoying it so far. Oh, still have yet to watch the DN movie. Are there any subs out for it anywhere? And has the second one come out already?
Daish
The second is still in theatres in japan i think, and there's sub for the first one for a while now, lemme find a link.

Here's link to the sub file, it syncs to the Saiya man raw available at his site http://download.yousendit.com/7B96A31305C4F471
zany003
i was sad to learn this has been licensed by viz, so toriyama world won't release torrents of this anymore. foxcry.gif
houndtooth
yea it was sad.. sad.gif lesser high quality deathnote releases..
Chris_Freak
you can find them up to date on www.deathnote7.com tho
houndtooth
Cool thanks for the link!
Aiz
NANI KUSO~!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrrgh~!!

I've watched the first episode & got addicted to it immediately!!! Now, after watching the episode 13...no....even while I'm still watching it, I wanna KILLL~!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrggh~!!!!! foxhm.gif rocket.gif

I dunno what's happening to me but I guess this is the first time I've felt like this while watching my fav anime!!! SHOOOOCKSSSS~!!!! I want to punch the screen of our monitor & get LIGHT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

foxhm.gif foxhm.gif foxhm.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif
Daish
light ownZ! down with L! laugh.gif
weick
QUOTE(Aiz @ Jun 8 2007, 08:03 AM) *
I've watched the first episode & got addicted to it immediately!!! Now, after watching the episode 13...no....even while I'm still watching it, I wanna KILLL~!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrggh~!!!!!
Oh My... O___O

*runs awaaaaay*

xDDD~
Death Note is THE anime.
OMG! After watching an episode, I can't wait for the next, and the next, and... U.u'
Really VERY "well-made" and have a fabulous and meticulous history!

GO!GO! DOWNLOAD IT EVERYONE! ^^
houndtooth
Its an awesome anime, but i've read the manga so I won't want to spoil you guys laugh.gif

Keep watching till the end to know the full story/explanations etc.
Aiz
QUOTE(weick @ Jun 10 2007, 06:40 AM) *

QUOTE(Aiz @ Jun 8 2007, 08:03 AM) *
I've watched the first episode & got addicted to it immediately!!! Now, after watching the episode 13...no....even while I'm still watching it, I wanna KILLL~!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrggh~!!!!!
[b]Oh My... [color=gray]O___O

*runs awaaaaay*

ahehe....gomen....it's....it's just that.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EienDAIfan5d9
I dunno why but lately I can't stand to watch Animes...I think I'll stick to the Manga of this for now...The Anime is good but I dunno...I just can't sit and watch it. ohmy.gif huh.gif
fabiokakitani
It's really an incredible anime!
But lately it's getting less interesting for me, don't know why... dunno.gif
The first 10-15 episodes I was totally addicted to this anime. biggrin.gif
SSJ Jup81
Aiz: Wow...I feel the same way at times where Raito is concerned. I just want to hurt him, or have someone hurt him or beat him up or something!! I feel the same way when reading this series as well. His arrogance and his using people for his own personal gain just annoys me. I just hate the fact that he never seems to show any type of liking towards anyone else. He's much too selfish for my liking. The only time where I literally liked him, was when he and Misa were being confined by L and he gave up the Deathnote. He was a whole lot more decent during that time, and he wasn't willing or all for using Misa either or toy with her emotions to try and see if she was the second Kira, like L asked him to do.
houndtooth
If you guys hate Light, then the ending of the anime will surely satisfy you guys.

So keep watching. laugh.gif
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(houndtooth @ Jun 11 2007, 10:05 PM) *

If you guys hate Light, then the ending of the anime will surely satisfy you guys.

So keep watching. laugh.gif

How far is the English manga now? I remember where I was in the Japanese manga online (I won't say on here that would ruin it for people) but I need to read the English manga to catch up.
houndtooth
I think it has finished already.
SSJ Jup81
QUOTE(houndtooth @ Jun 11 2007, 10:05 PM) *
I already know what happens at the end, and I don't hate the guy that much for me to enjoy what happens to him, to happen (it was just inevitable that it'd get to that point). I just hate his personality and disagree with his views where he feels that he's a god, not him as a person, since, unlike him, I don't feel that we as humans have the right to judge people or who should live and who should die.
QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9 @ Jun 12 2007, 12:32 AM) *
How far is the English manga now? I remember where I was in the Japanese manga online (I won't say on here that would ruin it for people) but I need to read the English manga to catch up.
It's on Volume 11 now. Volume 12 comes out in July and then the series will be completely over in the states. I still wonder if they're going to release a "Volume 13" like in Japan that tells you how you were supposed to have read Deathnote, or whatever it was.
QUOTE(houndtooth @ Jun 12 2007, 07:14 AM) *
I think it has finished already.
Not in the states, it hasn't yet. Of course, in Japan, it has. Been done for about a year or so now, over there, hasn't it?
houndtooth
I already know what happens at the end, and I don't hate the guy that much for me to enjoy what happens to him, to happen (it was just inevitable that it'd get to that point). I just hate his personality and disagree with his views where he feels that he's a god, not him as a person, since, unlike him, I don't feel that we as humans have the right to judge people or who should live and who should die.

That of course, you are right. We do not have the right over other people, to judge them as wrong, and to decide whether they live or die. He is obsessed with creating "his" own new world with his own set of rules, and the powers of the Deathnote. He should get what he deserves and that is what happens in the end.
Aiz
QUOTE(SSJ Jup81 @ Jun 12 2007, 12:52 AM) *

Aiz: Wow...I feel the same way at times where Raito is concerned. I just want to hurt him, or have someone hurt him or beat him up or something!! I feel the same way when reading this series as well. His arrogance and his using people for his own personal gain just annoys me. I just hate the fact that he never seems to show any type of liking towards anyone else. He's much too selfish for my liking. The only time where I literally liked him, was when he and Misa were being confined by L and he gave up the Deathnote. He was a whole lot more decent during that time, and he wasn't willing or all for using Misa either or toy with her emotions to try and see if she was the second Kira, like L asked him to do.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is going on~!!!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You completely MISUNDERSTOOD me~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're totally opposites~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxhm.gif foxhm.gif foxhm.gif foxhm.gif foxhm.gif foxhm.gif foxhm.gif foxhm.gif
SSJ Jup81
QUOTE(Aiz @ Jun 13 2007, 11:11 AM) *
You completely MISUNDERSTOOD me~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see how with this comment you made....
QUOTE(Aiz @ Jun 8 2007, 07:03 AM) *
I want to punch the screen of our monitor & get LIGHT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you like his character or do you dislike his character? I was under the impression that you disliked his character. For my post, I gave reasons as to why I didn't like him.

Also, is it truly necessary to make your posts in such a fashion? There's just too much going on there. All the exclamation marks and smilies aren't necessary to get your point across. ><;
Aiz
QUOTE(SSJ Jup81 @ Jun 14 2007, 03:05 AM) *

QUOTE(Aiz @ Jun 8 2007, 07:03 AM) *
I want to punch the screen of our monitor & get LIGHT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you like his character or do you dislike his character? I was under the impression that you disliked his character. For my post, I gave reasons as to why I didn't like him.

You really misunderstood me! I like Light's evil personality. I suppose you already knew the reasons why I like Light's personality because we're totally opposites~!! The reason why I want to get Light is because I don't want him & Misa to be together~!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT?!?!??!

And....the reason thy I put so many exclamation points & smilies over there is...that I'm really angry!! You said, "We fell the SAME way..", DUH~!!! I don't feel the same like you~!!!! I love Light's evil personality~!! And it's better if he would live alone....bwahahahahahaha.....
Daish
LOL well get him can mean "getting him killed" or just killing him..... so I think thats where the misunderstanding spawned from I believe.

And as to light, I think he started off on the right foot with his ideals (common, if it was just a genius that was evil from the beginning it wouldn't have been as interesting). I believe this anime/manga portrays how the "ideal" person can eventually become corrupted by power if he is given too much of it. As to the ending (VERY LAST CONFRONTATION), I really liked it, don't want to spoil anything so i'll just leave it at "it was surprising/unpredictable all the way to the end" I particularly liked the fact light/ideals made no mistakes but yet still lost.

I'm definitly a light > L guy.
SSJ Jup81
QUOTE(Daish @ Jun 14 2007, 12:37 PM) *

LOL well get him can mean "getting him killed" or just killing him..... so I think thats where the misunderstanding spawned from I believe.
Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Aiz: What in the world are you mad for? This is noth ing worth getting angry over. It was just a misunderstanding, but regardless, your post is still annoying and unnecessary. I, personally, hate side-scrolling and with the way you're posting, imo, you're coming across as being a child, but if you are, then I apologize.
Aiz
QUOTE(SSJ Jup81 @ Jun 16 2007, 09:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Daish @ Jun 14 2007, 12:37 PM) *

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Aiz: What in the world are you mad for? This is noth ing worth getting angry over. It was just a misunderstanding, but regardless, your post is still annoying and unnecessary. I, personally, hate side-scrolling and with the way you're posting, imo, you're coming across as being a child, but if you are, then I apologize.

huwhahahaha.....sorry. It's my style.
houndtooth
Woohoo the anime is finishing! Be sure to watch the last episode!
Daish
finishing? they changed it like the movie?
SSJ Jup81
QUOTE(Daish @ Jun 22 2007, 11:53 AM) *
finishing? they changed it like the movie?
How can this be, if the last episode hasn't aired yet? It airs on Tuesday nights. We're talking about the anime, not the movies.
Lum1n0u5
yay for death note! It is the shiz, though its like over rated now, its still awsome.
Aiz
SHOCKS~!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................WHY DID L DIE?!?!?!?!??! Why does he have to die?!?!?!?!?!!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................I WANT L~!!!!

L~!!!!!!!!

Yay~!!! Good that he has successor!!! Near!!! N~!!!! YAY~!!! Kawaii neeeeeee!!! Like L~!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just recently finished the Death Note anime and it was.........breath-taking!!!! SHOCKS~!!!! I'm speechless!! xD
houndtooth
They ended in a different way from the manga, so I have to say the ending isn't the best. Light running away and soon died and Mikami's suicide seemed over-exaggerated. unsure.gif
Aiz
QUOTE(houndtooth @ Aug 14 2007, 10:07 PM) *

Light running away and soon died and Mikami's suicide seemed over-exaggerated. unsure.gif

Yah! Yah! I definitely agree!! But Light's face was very peaceful as he died, which made him even cuter~!! rolling.gif .......And I agree at Mikami's death! The oozing of his blood is too exaggerated! rolling.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.