Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats up!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Busy_Child04
Hey guys this is just a little check up on this forum. I know most of you don't know who I am but I'm one of the "older" members I guess. Joined in 2002 as it shows below my avatar. How's everybody been? This place has changed ALOT since the last time I've visited. I still see a few (very few) people in here that I remember. Good to see some old faces again and good to meet new ones.
virilevocalist
Welcome back!

you probably don't remember me, but I remember you!
zany003
QUOTE(Busy_Child04)
Hey guys this is just a little check up on this forum. I know most of you don't know who I am but I'm one of the "older" members I guess. Joined in 2002 as it shows below my avatar. How's everybody been? This place has changed ALOT since the last time I've visited. I still see a few (very few) people in here that I remember. Good to see some old faces again and good to meet new ones.

hi, again! =D
inuchan
same as virile, not sure you still remember me, but I do ! :wave:

yup, forum's been under hacking attack, and one of then been fatal to the Invision version....so we're back here on PhpBB ^^

I hope life's good to you ! biggrin.gif
unwanted-fan
Hi Busy! I remember you even if you do not remember me!
Heck i do do not even remember myself :buncry:
Tangerine Dreamer
Add me to the I-recognize-you-but-you-might-not-recognize-me pile.
:wave:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.