Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: banchan in MusiG last (2006.09.20)
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
ainouta
she was interviewed for 10 mins !!
here are my screenshots ~~

banchan so pretty @_@

user posted image

GUESTO!! yay!

user posted image

who is that guy ?? and why ask her about him??

user posted image

OMG!!

user posted image

Lucky!!

anyway she didnt perform any song but still i loved the show!

Im still trying to get the channel A and the others...
I get the feeling that the music fighter performance will be uploaded at torrents as early as sunday.
Mara
sugoi *________* Thank you UF! *_*
Yahiko
in the pic of the guy says many names like, Gym Trainer Jeff... MOther, Manager, Avex Staff, Stylist, but in the guy's square has no job i_i so is he her bf? <O>
ainouta
QUOTE(Yahiko)
in the pic of the guy says many names like, Gym Trainer Jeff... MOther, Manager, Avex Staff, Stylist, but in the guy's square has no job i_i so is he her bf? <O>

HER BF? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo.................. :foxcry: :buncry:
pinkypig
OMG!!! She is becoming prettier nowadays!!! Absolutely gorgeous! :foxtt:
Nice caps UF!!! ^________________^
Can't wait for her senkou single!!! Is it out yet btw on the net?
jayacr
Cool caps, thx for sharing unwanted fan!!!
Yahiko
his name is musashi @_@
shidosan
QUOTE(Yahiko)
his name is musashi @_@

That's his nickname. His real name is Akio Mori. He's a Pro Kickboxer, and is apparently very good. He's been the K-1 champ a few times, and even a world heavyweight Muay Thai champ. I wonder what they said about him.
ainouta
youtube link

http://www.bestsharing.com/files/ms0011286...09.20).wmv.html <--wmv version DONT CLICK just copy and paste in internet explorer

does anyone know where i could up a 250 mb file?? the avi i encoded is about 250 and i dont know where to upload it I you want the better quality version that is
Kyo Kusanagi
You finally managed to upload a video again! I' m happy ^^
Thank you for telling us about this show and giving links wink.gif Ban-chan is getting prettier and prettier... :foxlove: :foxlove: :foxlove:
touff-ray
QUOTE(ainouta)
does anyone know where i could up a 250 mb file?? the avi i encoded is about 250 and i dont know where to upload it I you want the better quality version that is

up-file.com

:wink:
ainouta
thanks touff-ray !!!
TheSirAuron
yay thanks for the file! laugh.gif :wink:
shidosan
Watched the youtube version, and it was a very interesting program.
Basically, the show was like bingo, with the board filled with the names of people who are close to Tomiko. Each person on that board was interviewed about Tomiko beforehand, and described a certain aspect about her character. Tomiko then, would have to guess what any of those people might have said about her. For each guess that she gets right, that corresponding person's name would be blacked out on the board. If she blacked out three in a row, column, or diagonal, she would get bingo. Though I don't think it was really a contest. It was more like a means of bringing up topics to discuss. Anyway, the results were pretty interesting.

Somebody from Avex said that Tomiko always worries about people, so like, if everyone was standing up, she'd stand up as well. Or that she'd always offer to get everyone drinks, or share hers if she was the only one with a drink. This led to a conversation about a wallet that Tomiko found one day. Since the person's driver's license was still in the wallet when she found it, she thought the person must be in trouble without it, so she sent it back to the owner via a motorbike delivery service, leaving only her phone number as contact information. She did receive a "thank you" call from the owner, but of course, the owner didn't know it was Tomiko Van who returned the wallet.

Next, her older sister said that Tomiko is a very caring person, who understands everyone's feelings. Not only for humans, but for animals as well. This of course, lead to a conversation about her love for animals. Tomiko said that she has a cat, dog, monkey, and peacock as pets. Monkey and peacock? That's unusual don't you think? But she says that while she's living in Tokyo, she can't have any pets - she doesn't feel like Tokyo's a good place for them. Too crowded I guess.

Next, we hear what Musashi had to say about her. I know everybody's interested in this one. First of all, what exactly is their relationship? Well, all Tomiko said is that Musashi often invites her out to eat or drink. Take that as you will. Anyway, as for what Musashi said about Tomiko - she can hold her liqour. Whenever he challenges her to a drinking game, she always beats him. This leads into a conversation about times when she was drunk. Tomiko says that she's been drunk a few times where she couldn't remember what happened afterwards, but hasn't done that in a while. And that when she's drunk, she starts to laugh a lot. She also says that it's become a habit of hers to drink with every meal. So, in short, she drinks a lot. (she probably learned that from Ryo tongue.gif )

The final person we get to hear from is Tomiko's childhood friend, Yuki. Yuki says that Tomiko is really sensitive and cries a lot, and while sometimes she'd just want to tell her to get a grip, it really shows how sincere of a person Tomiko is. In response to this, Tomiko says that she would watch a movie called Tokyo Love Story a lot, and end up crying from it. Then she'd wake up the next morning and wonder why her eyes were red, forgetting that she cried the night before from the movie. Then they talked a little about her crying onstage, and Tomiko even mentions a time when she cried while they were recording a song in the studio. She said that she cried so much she couldn't even sing. (I'm not sure if this is accurate, but according to wikipedia, this was when they recorded TAO.) And that was basically it.
ainouta
OMG thanks so much for the translation shindosan!!
ohh so he really is a friend of banchan LUCKY GUY getting to drink with her!

i learned so much about tomiko it makes me cry also

*hugs tomiko* :buncry:
tulron41
wow that guy didnt know it was her that returned the wallet!

He almost had a chance to meet a star!!!!

haha wat a dummy....
I wish i was him even so.....
shidosan
QUOTE(tulron41)
wow that guy didnt know it was her that returned the wallet!

He almost had a chance to meet a star!!!!

haha wat a dummy....
I wish i was him even so.....

Well, how should the person have known it was her? She didn't return the wallet in person, she used a motorbike delivery service. And she didn't leave her name, only her phone number. Though, if the person was watching that program, he'd probably realize it now. Still, it was a pretty good deed on Tomiko's part to do that. Most people wouldn't even have bothered, let alone send it back to the owner at their own expense.
ainouta
OMG HE KNOWS HER PHONE NUMBER
He should have personally called and said thank you
*FAINT*
Kyo Kusanagi
I had always thought Ban-chan was a nice person, but having such a detailed confirmation amazed me! ^^ She' s the perfect wife :foxlove:
green
aw...Ban-chan seems like such a timid, considerate person. thanks for the translation, [shidosan]!

and a monkey and peacock, too? i want pets such as those. :oops:

haha. there was a clip where Ryo and Ban-chan were getting pretty drunk, and Ban-chan DID laugh a lot. laugh.gif

didn't she mention somewhere that she thinks it's very good to cry often? something like that. :?:
jayacr
Cool information about her... thx for the translation.
I suck at drinking, last time i got drunk i had like 8 double shots of vodka and 5 beers ... worst hangover ever... :oops:

I bet that Banchan would beat me too in a drinking contest, but see her drunk and happy must worth it.
shidosan
QUOTE(ainouta)
OMG HE KNOWS HER PHONE NUMBER
He should have personally called and said thank you
*FAINT*

He (assuming it was a guy who lost the wallet, they didn't say)actually did call to thank her, but he didn't realize who he was speaking to. This is very common in Japan - when somebody helps you out, you're supposed to call them to thank them, and even send some kind of gift to the person for their trouble. If you watched Densha Otoko, you'd kinda get how the custom works. But of course, if Tomiko had given her name and address, that wouldn't have been too smart. It'd end up getting leaked all over the place, and people would end up hanging out near her house. That's why she broke with tradition and decided to only give her phone number. But like I said before, if that person watched the program, he'd surely be able to put two and two together. Now the question is: did he save the number?
x_shinigami_x
hey shidosan, how good is your japanese? when i find an avi version of this, would you be willing to help me work on subs? by the sounds of it, i think i can translate most of it, but there may be bits i'll be missing.

just gotta wait for ainouta to upload. sendspace and megaupload don't expire as quickly as yousendit.
ainouta
QUOTE(Deathscythe)
hey shidosan, how good is your japanese? when i find an avi version of this, would you be willing to help me work on subs? by the sounds of it, i think i can translate most of it, but there may be bits i'll be missing.  

just gotta wait for ainouta to upload. sendspace and megaupload don't expire as quickly as yousendit.

Im sure i could help out! just gimme a place where i can upload the avi 280 mb
Daish
Thanks for the translation, the caps, and the video!! thanks everyone for everything laugh.gif Always good to learn more about tomiko, not that anything was "surprising" XD Good ol Tomiko, I wub ya
Shigure
Thanks UF! *-*

And thank you so much Shidosan. So few of us have the chance to understand what she is talking about in those interviews... That was really really useful. wink.gif Thanks!!
shidosan
QUOTE(Deathscythe)

My Japanese isn't really that great, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(ainouta)
QUOTE(Deathscythe)

Im sure i could help out! just gimme a place where i can upload the avi 280 mb

Unluckily, a service which hosts such large files for more than a week doesn' t seem to exist. I think your best bet is splitting the file in two parts with Winrar and uploading each part on Megaupload.
houndtooth
lolz laughing when drunk..sounds like a kinda cool habit to me.. XD
thx for the trans shidosan! nice info bout her
Aiz
OMG~! OMG~! OMG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flood of tears of joy*................SHOCKS~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............*dies*
tasriri
ah.. thanks for the translation.. hmm... i dont trust that k-1 fighters... take him to the paintball field.. i wanna shoot him! smile.gif
sound.
OMG !!

A monkey ?? Ahhhh, she's so cute wub.gif

Thanks so much for the translation and the caps.
hanako
Lol.. in that last one the writing says "There's a song called 'Driving All Night...", I love that song!! =) Forgot who it's by, but it's a few years old.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.