Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Yahiko
user posted image

o.o

have u seen that one from flower ->
user posted image ??

and CD Data says that Banchan wrote Senkou and Mosaic lyrics[/img]
*TangerineRaven*
I've never seen that first one! But I think someone posted the other pic, but it was just her face.

YAY GO BAN-CHAN!!!! SHE WROTE BOTH SONGS!!!

Thanks Yahiko! biggrin.gif
ainouta
*hugs banchan*
avan_piper
thanx for posting, never seen the first one, that was friggin cool!
Kyo Kusanagi
Both images are wonderful! :foxlove: Can' t wait to see a larger version of the first one ^^
Don' t you think she really looks like Yossi from Morning Musume in it? O_o Ban-chan is prettier to me though wink.gif
green
QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi)

Don' t you think she really looks like Yossi from Morning Musume in it? O_o Ban-chan is prettier to me though wink.gif

haha, yup, the resemblance has been noticed by many people. i made a comparison picture a while ago. Yossi's on the right, and Ban-chan's on the left.

user posted image
Kyo Kusanagi
Switched at birth!!! Lol biggrin.gif
Chie
yeah they really look similar! wow!

I think it's really good that Banchan wrote the songs by herself!! I wonder if she'd even try to compose??
meekee
the first pic looks gorgeous!!
doasan
i've heard that the cd of van wil be on sale next november..but it will be a single or an album??
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(doasan)
i've heard that the cd of van wil be on sale next november..but it will be a single or an album??

Well, one single comes out in *gasp* 9 days! September 27th is coming soon!

The other single (her third) will be coming out November 22, if I'm not mistaken.
yuubae
QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9)
QUOTE(doasan)

Well, one single comes out in *gasp* 9 days! September 27th is coming soon!

The other single (her third) will be coming out November 22, if I'm not mistaken.

Crap, I just realized that 11/22 is the same day Hikki's new single comes out! ohmy.gif

I wanna see bigger versions of those new Banchan pictures! tongue.gif
tomikolover
Whoa she looks beautiful. :foxtt:
Kyo Kusanagi
Ban-chan IS beautiful ^_-
green
there's a big version of the first picture on Ban-chan's wiki.ppn entry! biggrin.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
*goes to wiki.theppn and saves the picture*
WOW!!! She' s gorgeous :foxlove: :foxlove: :foxlove:
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(green)
there's a big version of the first picture on Ban-chan's wiki.ppn entry!  :D

what's wiki.ppn :?:
Kyo Kusanagi
wiki.theppn is an online Asian pop culture encyclopedia (it seems to me it' s focused on J-Music though). The article about Ban.chan was updated with that wonderful picture! ^^
Mara
http://wiki.theppn.org/Van_Tomiko

user posted image
*TangerineRaven*
OMG THANKS MARA

WOW THAT PIC IS STUNNING! *_*

*inspired to make a sig/avatar*
Mara
dunno if i posted before, but heres the scan of the CD Data FAREWELL feature...from April 2006 issue

user posted image

DOWNLOAD 4,22MB VERSION
Chie
cool!
thank u! biggrin.gif
Tangerine Dreamer
QUOTE(Mara)

Eek ... they said that her name is Van Tomiko, born Ban Tonko. :shock: No wonder so many people keep thinking that. If anyone here is a member, they should edit that section.
Kyo Kusanagi
Lol, I was too concentrated staring at the pictures to notice that :foxxd: The article still says that, so I guess none of us is a Wiki.theppn member tongue.gif
Mara
edited it happy.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
It looks like someone put that silly real name thing in the article again dry.gif I tried to load the page in Internet Explorer after deleting temporary files, cookies and history (I usually use Firefox and never delete temporary stuff from it because it often comes in handy), and it still reads "Real Name: Ban Tonko".
Mara
now? o.o
Kyoyama_Tomiko
I'm a member of the ppn, i have edited some of the dai page, specially titles... and releases i_i as the last live...i had not noticed that, i would have done something...oops?...and OMG TR, Wiki theppn is a great online encyclopedia on Japanese, Korean and Chinese pop...lots of artists, pages, descriptions etc... better late than never!
Kyo Kusanagi
Now it' s allright. Good job Mara and Kyoyama ^^
green
since there's already a thread for this, here's the Ban-chan's new picture from CD Data, first scanned and uploaded by [kodakumi] from jpopmusic forums.

user posted image

i might work on translating it, but finals are coming up next week, so... :?: but just scanning the words in bold, it says [yumeji] was written by Ban-chan with memories for the precious people in her life (family, loved ones, etc.).
Infiniation
She's looking stunning, as ever. ^^

QUOTE(green)
just scanning the words in bold, it says [yumeji] was written by Ban-chan with memories for the precious people in her life (family, loved ones, etc.).

Aww... that's so sweet of her. :bunspark:

Thanks green for posting this!! And thanks to kodakumi@jpopmusic for scanning it~ ^^
avan_piper
she looks great!

thnx for posting!
ANNA
Ban-chan in CPlus cover!!! :xmasyay:

user posted image

credit: http://www.c-frontier.co.jp/
*TangerineRaven*
Aw!! Kawaiiiiii!!!

THANK YOU ANNA! biggrin.gif
Shigure
kawaii! ^^ thanks anna!
avan_piper
she looks so sweet there!

thnx !i love her smile!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.