Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im back ^o^
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
ainouta
so im back not that its a big matter (o^-^)o o(^-^o)
hi guys!

btw.. I got banned from youtube for the 4th time hehe
touff-ray
OMG! Welcome back :bunpom:

(of course it's a big matter 8) )

So, what's up ?
ainouta
Im good thanks ray ^^

but still a bit sad because the reason that i was away is because my mom struggled from her sickness with cancer and at last she died last Aug 3

For the past 4 months I have been spending all my available time with her at the hospital.. T_T
touff-ray
Ow... I'm sorry :buncry:

Take care of yourself dude :wink:
inuchan
QUOTE(ainouta)
Im good thanks ray ^^

but still a bit sad because the reason that i was away is because my mom struggled from her sickness with cancer and at last she died last Aug 3

For the past 4 months I have been spending all my available time with her at the hospital.. T_T

*hugs*

all my most sincere condolence my friend..May your mother be at peace, now, i wish it with all my heart...
Kyo Kusanagi
My condolences, may your mother rest in peace. And welcome back.
ainouta
@touff-ray ; sure i will take care of mysel.. life goes on

@kyo ; thanks a lot dude

@inuchan ; the time when i went to you and DAI Appr at his house i really felt my mom was gonna die and when i went home that night she got worse......
btw.. i really had a good time hanging out with you and DAI Appr. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE WONDERFUL CHOCOLATES!
Kyoyama_Tomiko
Sure is a big deal, I told you we missed you <3!

I'm glad you are back, and if u ever need someone to talk, u can talk to me ^^ *hug*
Take care and welcome back to the r&r bus biggrin.gif
virilevocalist
That's saddening to hear it, man. Cancer almost claimed my parents too. I'm sorry you weren't so lucky... sad.gif

But welcome back to the forums.
Infiniation
Welcome back UF!!! We missed you oh-so!!

I am very sorry to hear to what has happened to your mother. It's a very sad loss for you. :buncry:

But welcome back~ ^^
Stovila
>.< tragic story.

Maybe i should stop smoking... uh...
But i love ban chan too much, i can't stop before her. <3

Welcome back dude. And have fun .. a LOT of funs. And good pray for your mother from here.
small_saint
Cheer up okay, be strong for the challenges ahead.. Don't worry, you still have us in daiforum, we are alway here for you. =)
Harmo
Hey UF welcome back!

Im really sorry to hear about your mom, hopefully you will be able to use this as a strength rather than a weakness.

smile.gif
mroneder
Hi UF it's good to see you back! I'm sorry to hear about your mum's departure and i hope you will move on with your life asap (:
DAIs Apprentice
okaeri, will.
pinkypig
Sorry to hear that UF... sad.gif Hope you can get over it...
No one really knows when cancer will strike... I always believe that one should take care of one's health from young age to minimize the risk of serious illnesses, though it may happen no matter how good you take care of yourself.

Anyway take care UF ^-^
Toodles
I feel so bad, I didn't even see this.. ><;;

Welcome back uf, you were missed~. I hope your mother rests in peace. sad.gif
ainouta
thanks guys it really means a lot ;_;
ANNA
I'm really sorry to hear that!

Take care unwanted-fan! You are the best! :bunkiss:
lone-wolf
you can always take comfort in the knowledge that you were always with her throughout the worst days of her life.. unlike me, my great grandma used to dote on me alot, and i loved her so, but always took her for granted. when i lost her, she never heard the words i long to say..

if u love some1, dun wait, just say it all out today, life is short, there may never be another chance..
[D.A.I]Rumble*Fish
welcome back! nice 2 have an old member got back! he he he... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.