Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My short introduction into world of Do as Infinity
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Miyaguchi
Hello!

Today I just absolutely decided to show myself. About one year ago I've visited this wonderful page. I was wonderding where Can I write about DAI with Us - people who know good music.
I don't want to write about my history with DAI here, but I must say that thanks for DAI I've decided write here. And I hope I'll spend here nice time! ...time for sentiments...time for happiness...time for...infinity...
I want to end my short introduction words by "Fukai Mori": "We live our lives wandering to the ends of the earth. Closing off the way back, we walk on for eternity." We live our lives but we should not only listening and admiring music by DAI. When You listen DAI You should wondering about life. Maybe it's so dull. But when You try to listening for example "Fukai Mori" and when You've just read words by Dostoyevsky "Our life as water is slipping through our fingers" You can feel just as I wrote. I feel that...
Therefore Do as Infinity for me is one of the most important element of my existence...

Best Regards for Everyone!
Miyaguchi
Kyoyama_Tomiko
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum...although this isnt the place it used to be, there are still the ones who care.
I hope you have fun and feel free to lurk around biggrin.gif
Infiniation
Hey hey hey!!!

I liked the speech, very touching, with a bit of DAI there of course. xD
Do tell more about yourself Miyaguchi. ^^
Miyaguchi
Thank You Kyoyama_Tomiko and Infiniation for Your warmly posts!

QUOTE(Infiniation)
Do tell more about yourself Miyaguchi. ^^

Hmmm tell smth interesting ? It will be a problem biggrin.gif So i from Poland. I am a student. I am person who has sometimes strange views...I like J-music ( but love only DAI ), good asian cinema etc...

What do You want to know ?

Greet's !
Miyaguchi

PS> Is anybody from Poland here ?
Kyoyama_Tomiko
no one as far as i know.... o_0 but feel welcome to make new friends from around the world :foxhi:
ANNA
welcome! ^__^

another European fan! It's great! :foxtt:
Miyaguchi
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)
no one as far as i know....

Ok no problem - I am first 8)

QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)
o_0 but feel welcome to make new friends from around the world :foxhi:

Ok I feel that tongue.gif Thx

QUOTE(ANNA)
another European fan! It's great!

Are there many ppl from Europe ?
Kyoyama_Tomiko
european forum members:
There is Anna, Kyo, Touff ray, Inuchan, clementine dream (i think xD) ...and some others that i cant remember rite now. lol and of course you tongue.gif
Miyaguchi
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)
european forum members:
There is Anna, Kyo, Touff ray, Inuchan, clementine dream (i think xD) ...and some others that i cant remember rite now. lol and of course you tongue.gif

Thank You !

Not many people here from Europe...I don't know why - Is DAI not popular in Europe? Hmmm a bit strange for me they're one of the best music group on the boring world...

better than sweetyyy Britney etc. :twisted:
precious
hello welcome to the forums ^^

nice to meet you and all even ^^even though it is a strange meeting haha
Miyaguchi
QUOTE(precious)
hello welcome to the forums ^^  

nice to meet you and all even ^^even though it is a strange meeting haha

hahaha thx for your thread tongue.gif

Yeah...i think so similar to brasilian TV serials ( but not boring in our case tongue.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.