Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GIRL ON GIRL ACTION Banchan and I
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
tomikolover
user posted image
Me and my Ban-chan kissing =)
You know your jealous. Ahaha tongue.gif
I got this poster from Ebay straight from Taiwan. Hehe.
Infiniation
Hehehe xDDDD

Nice poster xDD And book ^^

And, I'm not... jealous... o_O O_o

OKAI I AM! >_< xDDD
HeartlessCloud
Damn, lucky Tomiko!

I mean, you're lucky. :wink:
SilverAutomatic
We should keep track of the number of male members to click this link XD.

Lcuky!
virilevocalist
Hot.
touff-ray
Argh, you lucky

QUOTE(HanyouDCTU)

Agree :bunblush:
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(tomikolover)

You know your jealous. Ahaha  :P

Yes I am XD
The thread title is priceless :rolling:
Daish
Thank you, you made my day biggrin.gif
lone-wolf
you not trying to make me hate u rite? rofl.. jking..

thats not a very nice thing to do, considering posting something so intimate with ban-chan, wat if the paparazzi take it and splash it ont he front page? and the head lines will go something like "tomiko is no.1 lesbian icon"

hey u oso look very good! ( drunken stupor now after drowning my sorrows and jealousy with beer)

sigh, jealousy has taken control of my head, forget what i just posted.. it does not reflect my true intention.. ok, maybe the part about the looking good was real..

OMG just what have i done!?
*TangerineRaven*
I would totally die for a Ban-chan poster T__T *goes to e-bay to see if they have more* bahaha
tomikolover
QUOTE(lone-wolf)
you not trying to make me hate u rite? rofl.. jking..  

thats not a very nice thing to do, considering posting something so intimate with ban-chan, wat if the paparazzi take it and splash it ont he front page? and the head lines will go something like "tomiko is no.1 lesbian icon"

hey u oso look very good! ( drunken stupor now after drowning my sorrows and jealousy with beer)

sigh, jealousy has taken control of my head,  forget what i just posted.. it does not reflect my true intention.. ok, maybe the part about the looking good was real..

OMG just what have i done!?

Lol you are crazy..
Yeah..the second I saw that on Ebay I had to get it she looks like such a an angel. She's a good kisser too. :twisted:
infiltrate
That poster is so awesome *envious*
Also, you're pretty. smile.gif
avan_piper
that's pretty nice!
*TangerineRaven*
OMG, I looked on ebay, and there's a "But it Now" for $5.99, but shipping is $10!!! T___T Sorry, Ban-chan.. I can't buy you right now, I already used all my money pre-ordering singles, one of which is yours! xD
Kyo Kusanagi
"Buying Ban-chan"...you make me have really naughty thoughts about "buying" Ban-chan for myself as well TR :twisted: XD
I want that poster though, it should be so nice to wake up and look at Ban-chan being in front of you somehow :foxlove:
JJM
Haha, thats great!
Ban Chan Fan
This Thread Delivers!!!

and Yes I soo want one of those posters
jayacr
Nice kiss, i m not jelous, you and banchan make a really nice couple. biggrin.gif :wink:
tomikolover
QUOTE(jayacr)
Nice kiss, i m not jelous, you and banchan make a really nice couple. biggrin.gif  :wink:

Aw thank you.
smile.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(jayacr)
Nice kiss, i m not jelous, you and banchan make a really nice couple. biggrin.gif  :wink:

You' re right.
And actually, I wouldn' t dislike being between Ban-chan and tomikolover...:oops:
tomikolover
QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi)
QUOTE(jayacr)

You' re right.
And actually, I wouldn' t dislike being between Ban-chan and tomikolover...:oops:

Okay sounds good we'll have a threesome. smile.gif
Or we can have an orgy if more people want to come.
Kyo Kusanagi
A threesome? Sounds like a good idea.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Stovila
make...it...four....please....

OMG OMG OMG HOT COUPLE T_T
Everybody should try their best pose with ban too. Go get poster, editing whatsoever :twisted:

But remember PG-13. :twisted:
Or into EXPOSED. :twisted:

*gone nuts*
DAIs Apprentice
ermm... that really puts much thoughts on our minds. lol let's make a contest! MOST COMPATIBLE DAIFORUMER FOR BANCHAN! XD
Kyo Kusanagi
She' s definitely my kind of girl, except for the drinking thing...girls who like to drink like her turn me off a bit somehow sad.gif But it could have some advantages too XD
So, expect to have a hard time with me in this contest :twisted:
tomikolover
Dude, Ban chan is sooo mine, you could see the passion in her face when she saw me =D
I would take her for long walks on the beach, we could get drink together, sing together (we both love to sing) , and we could makeout whenever possible!!
Joyce Welch
just envy,nice poster~~not jealous:)
Hockeyfan
QUOTE(HanyouDCTU)

Lcuky!

Well the topic title certainly drew me in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.