Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samurai 7 anime
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
GaryDAI
Anyone watch this? I'm about half way through and it's actually pretty good. It took about 4 episodes for things to get interesting.

It's odd in a way though. There's sword fighting and there are people who are machines.

I'll probably give it a B if I had to grade it. A good show to pass some time by happy.gif
curare
QUOTE(GaryDAI @ Aug 16 2006, 10:35 PM) *

Anyone watch this? I'm about half way through and it's actually pretty good. It took about 4 episodes for things to get interesting.
It's odd in a way though. There's sword fighting and there are people who are machines.
I'll probably give it a B if I had to grade it. A good show to pass some time by happy.gif

Hmm Liked it very much. It is taken from an old Japanese black and white movie with the same name. (not as glam).. rolling.gif
clementine_dream
I have all but the last 2 episodes i think. Yea right after IY seeded them, the series goes and gets licensed. Grrrrr. mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.