Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JUst an introduction of a DAI Fan :P
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
benryan00
Hey everyone any news on a reunion tour?

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
:twisted:
totosquirt
introductions are in geofront...but i don't wanna be bashing you and yelling at you saying "GEOFRONT N00B!!!" because that wouldn't be a welcoming welcome

so i say welcome! biggrin.gif and i don't there is new news :oops:
touff-ray
(Moved)

And welcome 8)
Infiniation
Welcome to DAIForum!!! :foxhi:
Yahiko
QUOTE(totosquirt)
introductions are in geofront...but i don't wanna be bashing you and yelling at you saying "GEOFRONT N00B!!!" because that wouldn't be a welcoming welcome

and too bcoz you're n00b just like him here laugh.gif go pokeball =000000

happy.gif btw, welcome benryan 8D I hope u have a good time here, im no that active in the board bcoz u know DAI is over and ppl just make stupid threads here like "what do you think i'm thinking? 8D" "Should I Buy every DAI stuff just bcoz im a rich-spoilt child?" .. i miss the old daiforum ._. err.. i think i said so much =X anyway -we- welcome to the board ^-^
Kyoyama_Tomiko
I kinda agree with yachiko...as i was discussing in a thread with touff-ray, there are useless threads, but then again there is not much to talk about...so w/e

I miss the old daiforum too...well not that old... .-.

And if you are introducing yourself, make sure u use teh geofront first, ure free to lurk around smile.gif welcome to daiforum
tomikolover
Hey welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.