Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: just read on DAI's official bbs...
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
ANNA
Ban-chan has an elder sister! ^^

and a brother! *.* (I'm sure about this cause I read it in Break of Dawn booklet)
Juunichi Inoue
Wow, that's a surprise. First the fact that she is or was going out with Tsubasa from Tackey & Tsubasa, but now that she has a sister and brother XD.
Arika
it's normal for people to have siblings, it happens XD
Infiniation
^Yep XD

A sister eh? That's nice to know. :foxhi: And a brother too... hm... I assume she's the middle one in the family. xD
*TangerineRaven*
Aww! I wish we could see pictures.. I wanna see if good looks run in the family. laugh.gif

*imagines that Ban-chan has a hott brother...*
yuubae
I always wondered if Banchan had siblings. I kinda figured she did. biggrin.gif Oh, in her baby pic they showed during the LIJ2 concert, you could see another baby's foot in it. I guess it was her brother or sister. biggrin.gif
shidosan
Can anybody post the Japanese text of that? I'm interested in seeing what was said of her siblings.
mroneder
QUOTE(Arika)

I must be abnormal then....sad.gif
lone-wolf
things sure are getting rosier.. an ban-chan lookalike maybe??
Medji
QUOTE(mroneder)
QUOTE(Arika)

I must be abnormal then....sad.gif

Nope....just very very very veeeeeeeeeery lucky U_U
green
wasn't there a picture of Ban-chan with her older sister and some friends in one of her photobooks? i'll try to find it.
avan_piper
she has a photobook?

i only know the one where she's wearing the jean top thingy, ok i dont know how you call that, it was during summer i tink...yea...

so what else she has?
saiko_gal
It's still kinda weird to think she's got siblings. I mean, all this time, we haven't heard anything about them. It's weird to me cause I always thought, if she did have siblings, she was the oldest. There was talk a while back of her having a little sister. No mention of her? Maybe there was a mix up since it turns out she does have a sister just she's older than her.
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)
Aww!  I wish we could see pictures.. I wanna see if good looks run in the family. laugh.gif  

*imagines that Ban-chan has a hott brother...*

Same for me, just replace the word "brother" with "sister" :rolling:

I had always thought Ban-chan didn' t have any siblings, it' s nice she has ^^
Medji
QUOTE(avan_piper)
she has a photobook?

i only know the one where she's wearing the jean top thingy, ok i dont know how you call that, it was during summer i tink...yea...

so what else she has?

It's called Summer Days...And it's great ^___________^
Kawaii Ban-chan*_*
Infiniation
QUOTE(avan_piper)
she has a photobook?

That photobook was called SUMMER DAYS.
That was the only photobook which had only her in it. :wiggle:
*TangerineRaven*
She has another photobook.. I think it's called "B-Pass" or something :?
Infiniation
Isn't that a magazine? XD Well, that's what I always thought. O>O;

Well, I found this in the Japanese Wikipedia of Do As Infinity:

苑(伴アーティストブック)雑誌『B-PASS』での連載「苑」をまとめたもの

I dunno what it means but I do see B-Pass in there. XD
green
yah, it was the one where this picture came from, so it wasn't [SUMMER DAYS]:

user posted image

i'm pretty sure that's where it came from. i remember there were descriptions in the pictures. there was one where Ban-chan's just sitting at a table with some other girls, and one of them's her sister. if anyone knows where i can find the scans...?
yuubae
QUOTE(Infiniation)
Isn't that a magazine? XD Well, that's what I always thought. O>O;

Well, I found this in the Japanese Wikipedia of Do As Infinity:

苑(伴アーティストブック)雑誌『B-PASS』での連載「苑」をまとめたもの

I dunno what it means but I do see B-Pass in there. XD

It roughly says "Things collected in Garden (Ban Artist Book) serialization magazine 『B-PASS』's serialization 「苑」"

That doesn't make much sense, sorry. :oops:
green
oh, that's right! Ban-chan's first photobook was titled [苑]. i remember.
Chie
I know the summer days pics... she was so slim there I noticed :eek:

And why please should a celebrity show off their siblings? I wouldn't do that, even if they begged me to. I think that's a quite common reaction, isn't it?
And I wouldn't say she's the oldest. To me, she seems like a child that has older siblings, maybe just so old that they're grown-ups when she's in her teens, and they're quite normal people, just the average, and she wanted to be different, but maybe didn't make it completely. I heard she broke off school and sang in bars, or something. Then, she sang in the DAI casting and her life became really GOOD xDDD
my theory tongue.gif
green
well, in the PB i was talking about, Ban-chan wasn't really showing off her siblings. it was just a picture of her and her friends and her sister sitting arouond at a table.
avan_piper
anyone has the picture???

i'd soooo want to see her siblings haha!
Chie
QUOTE(green)
well, in the PB i was talking about, Ban-chan wasn't really showing off her siblings. it was just a picture of her and her friends and her sister sitting arouond at a table.

It's OK, I didn't mean especially you ^^ it was just someone sad sumthing like: "What? she's got siblings, why doesn't she show them?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.