Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Her legs?
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Chie
Hey

umm... this may be a strange question, but does anyone have a photo where you can see Banchan's legs properly?? In shorts, or something? I'm not perverted, or so biggrin.gif
I'd just like to know how they actually look for she seems to be hiding them, maybe she doesn't like them.
what d'you think?
kamuinosekai
HAHA!!!~ I'd show you a picture, but too bad I'm too posessive! And I don't know how to put pitctures. But rest assured, they're nice. 8)[/img]
*TangerineRaven*
This is the best I've got:

user posted image
totosquirt
i do not remember seeing her legs at all o_0

i think that pic was the first time i saw them
shidosan
So you guys didn't see the video of her wearing the skirt while performing Heart acoustically on tv, huh? That was really old, when Dai was still around.
Tangerine Dreamer
That video's been passed around (nice performance) ... it's the one where poor Ban looks beyond uncomfortable to be in a short skirt. I feel like there's also some concert where she wears shorts or a shorter-than-knee-length skirt, but I can't think of what it is.
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(shidosan)
So you guys didn't see the video of her wearing the skirt while performing Heart acoustically on tv, huh?  That was really old, when Dai was still around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4PchdOAUbQ

UF's got everything tongue.gif
lone-wolf
while looking at that picure, a stream of blood unknowingly streamed out of my nose.. haha exaggerated.. but thats so hot, its just comparable to the sun..
avan_piper
user posted image

the only one i had for now. there's one where she she was sitting on a bench and you can see her tattoo...a star or few stars at the ankle part i think. it was long ago...i cant find that one.

and yea,that outfit was kinda short....and the way she's sitting lol...normal for a guy to have that feeling i guess...happy.gif
Chie
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)
This is the best I've got:

it's the best I've got, either... Don't you think that they did that trick with her, acting as if her legs were longer? I think it looks like she didn't stand in the boots with her sole, only with her toes. d'you know what I mean...?

but I think it's normal that you can't see her legs too often, many celebrities don't like their legs. My legs ARE ugly. But I'd show them, nevertheless tongue.gif
Daish
In the desire days I believe she showed more of her legs....... Wouldn't be too surprised if there was some of it in desire PV, she's like lying on the floor or something right? And who can forget that sparkly mini skirt she was in on CDTV I believe it was........ as to if it showed her legs alot i'm not too sure...
davus0
Yah she has a pinkish sparkle skirt and a goldish-greenish sparkle skirt

and the jean jacket off the shoulders with the first is so hot

high boots then tho

nice thread
lone-wolf
was it int he rumble fish PV or desire PV(i cant remember), but she was walking in a shallow pool(puddle of water maybe) bare footed..
davus0
desire

maybe rumble fish but i forget if it has any close looks at her feet... there is a famous promo pic for rumble that you can see her tattoo in

it's not a real permanent ink tat
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(lone-wolf)
while looking at that picure, a stream of blood unknowingly streamed out of my nose.. haha exaggerated.. but thats so hot, its just comparable to the sun..

I had some slight nosebleeding too, this is the first time I get to see her legs and I mst say she' s quite hot in mini skirt *_*
jabig
Check this out...

BAREFOOT RED HOT BAN-CHAN

user posted image
avan_piper
wow! this pic rox somehow lol.

i mean, they were SO YOUNG that time! And Dai Nagao's hair...a bit style too...And of coz, BAN CHAN IN RED and barefoot and so SLIM & SLENDER...
davus0
Hyaha I didn't know that was even a full-length picture

Tangerine Dream Tomiko <3
Kyo Kusanagi
Smoking hot...WOW!!! :foxlove: Thank you for this wonderful picture happy.gif
*TangerineRaven*
Pretty!! Another picture to add to my growing collection of DoAs pics 8)
davus0
Tomiko's legs look a lot nicer when you can see more...

just her ankles and feet are not in the most thrilling proportion
IDentity
Everyone looked so different... All are so thin as compared to today.
lone-wolf
hmm, red hot with a vengeance.. she looks like she was suffering from a bad hair day..
Kyo Kusanagi
I think bad hair suits Ban-chan very well :foxlove:
tomikolover
She's so hot and her legs are hot too I would always show them if I were her.
Chie
THANK YOU for that pic!!
wow, her legs look different from each other O___o;;
but she looks a bit slimmer, yeah. Wasn't she a model before DAI? I think she had to make diets. Then she stopped laugh.gif
Well, somehow I think I got the same feet and hands! maybe even similar arms and legs... lol... I should take a picture of them! haha...
shidosan
I actually think Tomiko looked hotter after she put on some weight, like around the Deep Forest era. She looked a little too skinny in the Tangerine Dream PV.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else think Ryo looks really lazy in this pic? Actually, everytime I saw Ryo in one of Do As Infinity's older PVs, he always came across as lazy or even bored. When Dai was still around, it seemed like the band was going for a different look. Aside from Welcome, all the PVs which Dai was in felt a lot more restrained. After Dai left, they began making more "fun" videos, like Week!, Under the Sun, Mahou No Kotoba, and Honjitsu wa Seiten Nari. That's just my observation.
Dinaluban61
Goddamn! *clicks madly on youtube page* I need more pixels damnit! *faints*

Haha, I remember this vid, I pretty much exploded the first time I saw it. Thanks again UF *thumbs up*
Miyaguchi
[quote=jabig]Check this out...BAREFOOT RED HOT BAN-CHAN

I haven't seen this pic. Beautiful....Red dress, seriously stares - especial climate of pic...

My opinion about Tomiko's legs ? Modest..pretty...

I am just wondering that had Tomiko some problems with comfort when she has stood on uncomfortable hay biggrin.gif

Look on her left foot laugh.gif
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(Miyaguchi)

Look on her left foot  :lol:

Aw, poor Ban-chan! Her poor feet are all red :cry:
Miyaguchi
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)
Aw, poor Ban-chan!  Her poor feet are all red  :cry:

Exactly :cry: :cry: :cry:

Very bad photographer :evil:
tomikolover
Omg..
Ban chan needs to show her legs more. WE should make a petition. Lol..I had a dream last nite that she showed her legs and they were silky smooth, and perfectly shaped in every way. :eek:
Kyo Kusanagi
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Awww, you almost caused me a nosebleed :rolling:
green
she's kind of showing her legs in this picture. if the angle of the the camera had been lower, i think everyone would have gotten a glimpse up her dress. :eek:

user posted image

and if this picture had gotten Ryo and Ban-chan's legs in, she would've been showing her legs. XD

user posted image

so how does everyone feel about her showing her bare back on the [senkou] cover (if y'all get so excited over legs laugh.gif )
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(green)
she's kind of showing her legs in this picture. if the angle of the the camera had been lower, i think everyone would have gotten a glimpse up her dress.  :eek:  

user posted image

*__________*!!!
She' s just so hot in this picture...I had never seen it before :eek:
tomikolover
That is the hottest Ban Chan pic EVER. Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sh*t. mmm!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif she truly is an angel.
Kyo Kusanagi
Uhmmm...I think she looks more like a devil in that picture :twisted: So hot *_*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.