Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK??????
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
virilevocalist
someone loan me ~$700... :foxcry: :foxcry: :foxcry:

user posted image
Preorder only tenth anniversary DVD box set of legendary anime series "Rurouni Kenshin"! Includes all 94 episodes of the TV series, one special episode, both OVAs, and the official theatrical feature. This special package features specially designed paulownia wood box, special features DVD, specially-made remix CD for a total of 22 DVDs and CDs plus deluxe booklet, anime illustration collection, and reverse-blade sakabato-design letter-opener (all subject to change).

Running Time: 2300mins.
NTSC Format
Aspect Ratio(s): 4:3
Regional Encoding: 2
Color
Encoding: MPEG-2
Audio Track :
 Japanese: Linear PCM Stereo

Wow, everything possibly related to the RK animation... even the OVAs.... and the movie... :!:
touff-ray
WOW :foxeek:

Has someone 1400$ for us ? laugh.gif
GaryDAI
Greatest anime ever imo (second best manga) happy.gif I want that anime illustration collection and kenshin's letter opener sword haha

I know it would be a waste of money for me though lol. I'd probably just buy it and put it on the shelf for years laugh.gif
Infiniation
Holy... crap. :shock:
I want it too. :foxcry:
virilevocalist
hehehe, the sakabatou letter opener makes me grin...
HeartlessCloud
I wish an FMA box like that would come out...that thing is orgasmatic. @_@
Harmo
Wow thats nice, though I dont think Im a huge fan of RK

I like that letter opener and box too....but Im looking for a shirasaya version...or one like Ukyo from SS 8)

But 700......I recently noticed that the Japanese are really good at making people waste money >_>

Edit: I just found this and :drool: Look at the hamon on those blades! And theyre barely 4"
GaryDAI
lol aye...japanese stuff are expensive sad.gif

That fourth disc shouldn't be in the set btw.... It should be burned laugh.gif

edit: well i thought there was only 4 dvd discs haha...didn't see that 22 there happy.gif episodes 63-94 should be burned then!
clementine_dream
I would totally put my lunch in that box.
Harmo
QUOTE(clementine_dream)
I would totally put my lunch in that box.

Oh you are a naughty one *tsk*
GaryDAI
QUOTE(Asudef)
Wow thats nice, though I dont think Im a huge fan of RK

I like that letter opener and box too....but Im looking for a shirasaya version...or one like Ukyo from SS 8)  

But 700......I recently noticed that the Japanese are really good at making people waste money >_>

Edit: I just found this and :drool:  Look at the hamon on those blades!  And theyre barely 4"

I always wanted a sword, but I will never buy one... I know that it's almost a guarantee that I will kill myself by accident lol. I had those plastic hollow sword that are made for kids. My friend smashed by hand with it as we dueled sleep.gif geez that hurt
Imaginary Buddie
Dude, that is so cool! One of my fave animes also. Too bad it'll never go region 1 since Kenshin licensing is split between Media Blasters and ADV. :evil:
DAIs Apprentice
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr.... well, I dun like the series much. I'd rather get all the manga and the first and last OVA
virilevocalist
Neither did I, and I already have the mangas, but I'd get it just for the OVAs, the special episode, the audio cds, the booklet, and the artbook. biggrin.gif

and the sakabatou letter opener.... :drool:
DAIs Apprentice
maybe you can get it cheaper at amazon 8)

This is why Ruroken is still popular no matter how old. Because the story ended. good or bad, it ended. XD

btw i trust u oredi seen yahiko mini series in de manga? I hope they could start a new series featuring yahiko. It has potential 8)
virilevocalist
yeah, I'd for sure watch that!
houndtooth
Omg.. the whole set.. Battousai rocks!!

but one dumb thing is:

(all subject to change).
oasis_heart3
You just learned about that? Wow...I saw it on NeoWing (the Japanese version of CDJapan) at least a month ago...did they just start advertising it on the English sites or something? NeoWing/CDJapan does that sometimes. -__-

I just hope the new hype doesn't make 'em search YouTube. (T__T) I never got to see the series all the way through, and all of the episodes are on YouTube...and I will be PISSED if they go offline. >|
houndtooth
The thing is, i arrived much later than you guys and did not browse too much of these topics..
Hockeyfan
QUOTE(houndtooth @ Jan 28 2007, 08:41 AM) *

The thing is, i arrived much later than you guys and did not browse too much of these topics..

Heh, its best to check some of the topic started dates as some of these topics are quite old. Regardless I wish I had the money to put down on a set like that, or as Heartless said a FMA set. I've got most of the individual FMA dvds released so it would be pointless for me now though.

Oasis are the Kenshin episodes on YouTube the dub or original?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.