Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member Alert! :)
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Fatcop420
Hey watsup all!

I'm Varun from Riverside, CA. Im 20 years old and am VirileVocalist's(Newb) roomate. I am usually found gaming (world of warcraft) or studying(bio major ftl).

It just so happened that I became good friends with Mode(virilevocalist) around 15 months ago. Hanging out with Mode was very weird since a lot of his buddies would come up to him during lunch time or before parties and ask/talk to him about music. Eventually, I came to realize that this guy just eats, breathes, and lives music. I soon asked him to give me some of the assorted music he listened to and found myself listening to dai songs from various albums. I fell in love with them. The music is innovative, has variety, and overall sounds freaking awesome.

I believe I have every single DAI song and my favorites include:

-Sense of life
-Buranko
-Standing on the hill
-Glasses
& my most fav
-Snail <3333

My fav dai music vids would be:
Be free
&
Mahou no Kotoba ~Would you marry me?

I want to be a part of this forum since Mode always seems to find conversation, entertainment, and pure fun in your community and I feel like I want the same biggrin.gif
fenris-ulf
good to hear from an outgoing new member like yourself.

I hope you have as much fun here as I have..... more even...

BTW have you checked out the Exposed forum? trying to get some people in there.....

anyway.... nice to have you here.
virilevocalist
Yo!
Tangerine Dreamer
Another "Snail" fan, nice. I was just talking about that song in another thread today. Welcome to the R & R bus!
And way to spread the DoAs love, virile. 8)
Toodles
That's cool, we have almost the same list of favorites!

Welcome around here! Hope you have fun! =]
totosquirt
welcome new member! pleased to make your acquaintance biggrin.gif

OMG SNAIL!!! I ♥♥♥ SNAIL! biggrin.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
Welcome! Nice to see a newcomer arriving here thanks to a longtime user ^^
Infiniation
Hey!! Welcome to DAI Forum virile's friend!! :mrgreen:

Great to see people spread the DAI Love~ :bunspark:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.