Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: God of War rating question.
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
Kakashi
I been hearing and seeing so much about God of War 2 that I'm thinking about buying the first one. My problem (As if you couldn't already guess by the topic) is the rating, what bothers me is the "Strong Language" and "Nudity". What are these? What I mean is how much nudity and how strong of language. I don't want to buy it if there is too much of either one. My parants may not let me buy it period depending on the nudity.

Please help!!!!
Yonge
I don't remember that the language or the nudity was the problem in the game. There wasn't much at all if i remember correctly. If you wanna be worried about sumthing be worried abt the mass slaughter of innocent ghouls and skeletons! hehe! The violence is the biggest worry but it also makes the game the best eva!! tongue.gif
virilevocalist
yeah, the most you could see was a few breasts in the cutscenes.

and to gain that red spirit power, you can choose to "play" with the women in the hull of the ship, or you can choose not to.
Kakashi
virilevocalist Posted: 19 Jul 2006 01:13 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah, the most you could see was a few breasts in the cutscenes.  

and to gain that red spirit power, you can choose to "play" with the women in the hull of the ship, or you can choose not to.  

My mom will NOT let me even rent this game if knows this! She is way too protective of me. For some strange reason though, nudity is NOT okay, but games with intense violence like "Mortal Kombat" are just fine! :?
Hockeyfan
Well if it will ease her mind, you can tell her that the nudity is brief, but the insane gore is prevalent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.