Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PT Cruiser Cabrio with Tomiko Van! XD
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
ANNA
http://www.chrysler-japan.com/pt_cabrio/

If You are a real Ban-chan's fan You have to buy a PT Cruiser Cabrio! lol
Kyo Kusanagi
Do they give you Ban-chan for a day together with the car? If yes, I' m gonna buy one now! XD
touff-ray
which confirms that the Flower PV was only a long ad for that car... :roll:
Shigure
QUOTE(touff-ray)
which confirms that the Flower PV was only a long ad for that car... :roll:

lo ahauhaua that's true. :roll:
totosquirt
omg! is that true? does that mean I paid eight extra bucks for a dvd that contained that long commercial? tongue.gif

nah, I just like watching the pv...*wants to drive car*
avan_piper
they make her look like someone modelling for the car.

but i think she got a small contract for that and get paid too~~

either way, the car rocks with her in it...haha....in the PV i mean.
Daish
lol I still wouldn't buy that car...... I dunno if I don't like tomiko enough or is it that I hate that car too much

And it looks so corny, like they just grabbed a few pics of tomiko and that car and just jamed them together, anyone could have ps'd it better
Infiniation
At the end when I saw "PT Cruiser Cabrio with Tomiko Van" I rofled. :rolling:

Ahem.

:bigthumb:
IDentity
I wonder if that's available in Singapore... Still I'm guessing it's expensive
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(IDentity)
I wonder if that's available in Singapore... Still I'm guessing it's expensive

I went on the American site, and I think it's like US$20,000 or more O.O

But I really think it's a cute car. I guess I've always wanted a PT Cruiser in the back of my mind..lol.
xtraine01
ban-chan looks more mature, now that she is doing her solo and in advertisement

weeeeee...ban-chan got lots of indorsement offers....

[size=18]GO GO GO GO GO GO GO BAN CHAN GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
SilverAutomatic
You know... I really can't say I ever saw this coming?

user posted image
IDentity
I've just checked the retail prices in Singapore... It costs a freaking $120,000!!!
tomikolover
I want one.
touff-ray
QUOTE(HanyouDCTU)
You know... I really can't say I ever saw this coming?

user posted image

Let's put that picture as logo for the forum :rolling:
SilverAutomatic
Touff has all the good ideas!
Medji
Dammit....

WHERE IS OUR OL' TOMBOY?

*sobs*
davus0
QUOTE(IDentity)
I've just checked the retail prices in Singapore... It costs a freaking $120,000!!!

not $US it doesn't

does it? ?

like 18-23 I thought

Or does 'cabrio' = terrible more expensive
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(Infiniation)

Ahem.

I did too. xD

That was hilarious.

PS, Does it seem the car is a little too close to her...ahem...cleavage? :naughty: Naughty car. (He's so lucky...)
IDentity
QUOTE(davus0)
QUOTE(IDentity)

not $US it doesn't

does it? ?

like 18-23 I thought

Or does 'cabrio' = terrible more expensive

It's in Sing Dollars... The cars here have high prices due to road taxes and such...
davus0
but is that expensive for a SG car?
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9)
QUOTE(Infiniation)

Ahem.

I did too. xD

That was hilarious.

PS, Does it seem the car is a little too close to her...ahem...cleavage? :naughty: Naughty car. (He's so lucky...)

Now that you make me think about it, the car seems to have its "mouth" wide open in amazement XD
jayacr
That add is really cheasy... laugh.gif , but the pv is cool, i love Banchan in that pv. Anyway its not my type of car... if i have $120 000, i would rather buy a Mustang 1968 and modify it, or a Pegeout 206... damn i love that car for some reason.

But if they include a date with Van if you buy the goddamn car... of course i will buy it.
SilverAutomatic
How did you guys manage to make THIS sound/become dirty?!
touff-ray
QUOTE(HanyouDCTU)
How did you guys manage to make THIS sound/become dirty?!

Man, that's daiforum, remember laugh.gif
SilverAutomatic
:foxx:

Right! How did I forget that?
Kyoyama_Tomiko
...I just noticed all this.... o_0 I'm terribly sorry for the bump, but I want to have my saying.
Well...I guess that is her punishment for releasing an Album without really releasing a single before.
So yeah, practically FLOWER PV was a long ad for PT Cruisers (which I've never been a fan myself. If you are gonna give me a Chrysler, gimme a silver/black Sebring sedan :drool:)...Now we all know that Chrysler (or in fact most American manufacturers) is not really in a good standing economical situation, due to dhsjkahdjkasdghas and insert many economical/business references to other countries (I got carried over :oops:). So what better way to pay for an ad, than producing a pv :rolling:
Aaaaaaaaaanyway the subject is Tomiko Van, actually I think this is a good thing for her, Morning Musume had pocky, Ayu got Panasonic, and Tomiko gets a line from Chrysler. Not bad advertising at all. Not many people get to be the image for something. Although in Japan...everything has a image person which rotates. Tomiko already did this with whatever shampoo and Toshiba, so I hope she gets to be the image for something else. As I said not anyone gets those gigs, you have to reach a level of popularity to do that kind of stuff.
Although Japanese artist and market is so volatile .-.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.