credit: http://doasmap.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index2.html
shou
Hurray! Can't wait for it.
totosquirt
CAN'T WAIT!!! biggrin.gif OMG!

AVCD-31043 ohmy.gif

i want more details! ohmy.gif

edit: i have! biggrin.gif

TRACKLIST!!!! ohmy.gif (yay! first to post)

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/van/news/060825.html

CD

1.閃光
2.Mosaic
3.閃光 -instrumental-
4.Mosaic-instrumental-

DVD

閃光 Music Clip

*loves the kanji of "Senkou"*

only one DVD clip tongue.gif like all her singles (well she only had one, and now two)
Joyce Welch
Wow,wow~~~
seriously looking forward to it!!!!!!!!
lone-wolf
hm, i smell a 2nd album.. thats fast, doesn't she rest or take time off to promote her album?
avan_piper
awesome!

haha...i guess she takes pleasure by being a workaholic...lol.

way to go ban chan! :bunvv: :superbun:
Infiniation
That's two days before DAI Anniversary... if I'm wrong, correct me~ xD

Well, go Ban-chan!!
Shibito_18
That´s right, 2 days before......i want more song of ban-chan ASAP :foxhi:
*TangerineRaven*
Haha, I think it would have been really funny if she released it on DAI's anniversary..lol.

:bunlove: GANBATTE KUDASAI, BAN-CHAN!

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO, ANNA-CHAN!
green
whoa, that's fast! thanks for the info [ANNA]. is that website a fansite or something?

i think maybe this next one's gonna be a ballad. maybe. :?
yuubae
Already? Yayyy! :foxhi:

ANNA~! Thanks for the news! biggrin.gif
totosquirt
i like the songs made by sin. hold me... and horoscople was made by sin, and i hope he does more biggrin.gif
totosquirt
i am subscribed to a newsletter, and apparently CDJapan updated their description of the 2nd single (i just received it 2 mins. ago!)

Second solo single from Tomiko Van featyures a medium tempo track that's just perfect for autumn. Limited edition includes bonus DVD. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

medium tempo track? ohmy.gif
Infiniation
QUOTE(totosquirt)
i am subscribed to a newsletter, and apparently CDJapan updated their description of the 2nd single (i just received it 2 mins. ago!)

Second solo single from Tomiko Van featyures a medium tempo track that's just perfect for autumn. Limited edition includes bonus DVD. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

medium tempo track? ohmy.gif

Maybe it's a ballad? :?

Limited edition includes bonus DVD.

Limited edition?! That's it I'm buying this baby!! :rolling:

Lol jokes, well, let's just wait for a few more updates. :mrgreen:
green
thanks for the info!

i think medium-tempo would be like [Essence], [morning glory], [nue no naku yoru], and MAYBE [Brave] or [urara.]

something like DAI's [WADACHI] would be perfect. :bunspark:

a lot of her solo songs have this weird habit of being really slow during the verses and fast (or louder and more interesting ) in the choruses, like [Brave], [morning glory], [complacence], [HOLY PLANET], etc.
totosquirt
QUOTE(green)
thanks for the info!

i think medium-tempo would be like [Essence], [morning glory], [nue no naku yoru], and MAYBE [Brave] or [urara.]

something like DAI's [WADACHI] would be perfect.  :bunspark:

a lot of her solo songs have this weird habit of being really slow during the verses and fast (or louder and more interesting  ) in the choruses, like [Brave], [morning glory], [complacence], [HOLY PLANET], etc.

I LOOOVE [Wadachi], [morning glory] and ESPECIALLY [HOLY PLANET]!!!

i wish that her 2nd single will be like those :foxtt:
davus0
horoscope-like please!
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(davus0)
horoscope-like please!

:foxlove: That would be wonderful.
TheSirAuron
well i guess anything would be okay for now, i just hope her 2nd album wont be filled with ballads again, that kinda killed the FAREWELL, not a lot of variety
touff-ray
A nothing-like would be great tongue.gif

Touff-Ray ~something new please!~
totosquirt
horoscope-like? requesting SIN to be composer :foxhi:
Yahiko
OMG i can´t wait for that =D o *_*
Kyo Kusanagi
Thank you for the info Anna and totosquirt!
Whatever kind of song it will be, I can' t wait for the PV so that I can listen to the A-side as soon as possible happy.gif
Natchanon
Lots of people disputed D-A-I composing for Tomiko (but too much like DAI)... well how about Ryo composing for Tomiko? That would be pretty interesting.
Chie
it would be interesting, but it'd be like DAI, so that doesn't make sense laugh.gif
I don't think they will work together as three persons again, maybe as two.
I want her new single to be something like nue no naku yoru... I love those mystery songs!!
I think it could be something like a really "POPPY" song, I noticed that her first single wasn't really so much the style of her first album. what about something like a dance? tongue.gif well, that wouldn't be her style...
so, surprise!!!!
lone-wolf
i am looking forward to surprises.. but quite frankly, FAREWELL was boring so to speak..
totosquirt
QUOTE(totosquirt)
QUOTE(green)
thanks for the info!

something like DAI's [WADACHI] would be perfect.  :bunspark:

a lot of her solo songs have this weird habit of being really slow during the verses and fast (or louder and more interesting  ) in the choruses, like [Brave], [morning glory], [complacence], [HOLY PLANET], etc.

I LOOOVE [Wadachi], [morning glory] and ESPECIALLY [HOLY PLANET]!!!

i wish that her 2nd single will be like those :foxtt:

i wish her 2nd single would be like "mellow amber" or "Hi no Ataru Sakamichi" biggrin.gif i ♥ those songs
Shigure
QUOTE(totosquirt)
i wish her 2nd single would be like "mellow amber" or "Hi no Ataru Sakamichi" biggrin.gif i ♥ those songs

That would be perfect. wink.gif I also love those.
virilevocalist
Yep, I definitely hope to hear something with Massive Arrangements...something that feels EPIC, but isn't necessarily that long...
Infiniation
You can preorder her single now on YesAsia!!

*Wishes for a sack of money to drop any second .-. lol*
green
wow, this is really early to be pre-ordering. ohmy.gif
totosquirt
just before you preorder, just note this:

YesAsia's purchases do not count on Oricon.

well, that's what I heard from a couple of forums. YesAsia doesn't count on Oricon.

CDJapan (under the name NeoWing), HMV and the 3rd guy (i forgot) count on oricon as well as the local japanese music stores. ohmy.gif

just to let you know :roll:
lone-wolf
hey!, this is the reason why ban-chan/DAI albums never do as well as i expected they would!
Infiniation
[quote=totosquirt]just before you preorder, just note this:

[quote=Forumer]I think the way it works is that yesasia's sales don't count toward the copies sold, however, I think that the copies yesasia buys from whatever distributing company do count. Correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote]

And this is what the topic starter said:
[quote=Topic Starter]^ that should be correct X3 >_> unless yesasia orders their supply through Avex HK or Taiwan >_> XD i dunno, but it should count! I mean like Yesasia DOES take up a lot of sales too >_> =.='[/quote]

I'm thinking this could be true, but if it doesn't, well that's too bad.
totosquirt
actually, what happens is that all the music resellers like HMV and YesAsia and CDJapan and the others do is get a certain amount of copies of a product so that they do not have to keep on reordering it.

what Oricon does is that they go to the japanese stores and ask how many of a certain CD has sold. For example, CDJapan might have bought a ton of "Flower CD+DVD" and "Flower CD" copies, but only sold about 1/2 or more ohmy.gif

if they did just buy one bulk amount and gave that result to Oricon, the number of CD sales would be a round number, right?

=========

I just found that YesAsia and Oricon stuff recently, but before I found out, I bought from YesAsia.

Now I am thinking of buying from CDJapan even though it might be harder just to boost the numbers. YesAsia is easier for me than CDJapan because I don't have to pay customs for YesAsia stuff, the shipping can be free if I order enough, and they accept money orders.

I only buy from CDJapan when I really need to. I heard they are reliable with their stock. (I had to wait 3 weeks for a CD on YesAsia that says will arrive in 7 days)
Infiniation
Hm... you might have a point.

However I didn't clearly understand the way you explained the method of gathering the info of one certain product that has been sold. Like, you said Oricon goes to the Japanese store to gather the info for the product. Your example is an online service :foxconf: Unless CDJapan is really a store, I would like to hear another example if you don't mind. :mrgreen:

I recently looked at the packages that I recieved from YesAsia, and it looks like their mailing address comes from Hong Kong. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the fact that they don't support Oricon IS because of that. xD They're from Hong Kong, or somewhere in China I think. :?

And hey, maybe YesAsia's supplier is probably a Japanese store. Correct me if I'm wrong with this too. xD

Anyways, I wanna hear more info for Ban-chan's single. >.< A cover wouldn't hurt... :rolling: hehe
totosquirt
QUOTE(Infiniation)
Hm... you might have a point.  

However I didn't clearly understand the way you explained the method of gathering the info of one certain product that has been sold. Like, you said Oricon goes to the Japanese store to gather the info for the product. Your example is an online service :foxconf: Unless CDJapan is really a store, I would like to hear another example if you don't mind. :mrgreen:

I recently looked at the packages that I recieved from YesAsia, and it looks like their mailing address comes from Hong Kong. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the fact that they don't support Oricon IS because of that. xD They're from Hong Kong, or somewhere in China I think. :?

Well, basically all the japanese stores, online or local real-life stores, give their sale information to Oricon. They don't give out how many CDs they have ordered because that doesn't reflect the amount of actual CD sales. For example: Tangerine Dream was already tallied up in 1999 when it first released, but it is still on sale on CDJapan - Not all the CDs were sold so they can't say that the bulk CDs they bought will all sell (ohmy.gif but I know that Tangerine Dream will sell out soon wink.gif go DAI!)

and I think the reason YesAsia doesn't count is because it is not in Japan. Oricon only asks the stores how many CDs have sold. Oricon doesn't ask the CD providers because they just sell in bulk and it doesn't reflect on the total amount of sales. Even though the Japanese CD providers might be in japan, YesAsia isn't, therefore YesAsia and the CD providers aren't asked by oricon at all.

in short - Oricon asks these ppl their #s:

-Online and Local Japanese CD stores that are in Japan

Oricon do not ask these ppl their #s:

-CD Bulk Providers in Japan
-CD Bulk Provider not in Japan
-Online and Actual CD stores that are not in japan

each point on that list has their own reason which has been explained above biggrin.gif

hmm...i am not sure if i made myself clear :oops:

QUOTE(Infiniation)
And hey, maybe YesAsia's supplier is probably a Japanese store. Correct me if I'm wrong with this too. xD

I am not sure about this one smile.gif Maybe ppl should ask how many of the "Flower" CDs have sold in YesAsia during their first week, including preorders. If it is more than 14,000 (which will be AWESOME!!!) it will not count. tongue.gif

I am just hearing the "YesAsia does not count on Oricon" from other forums, which I have lost the link from. I can ask them myself if they do :wink: ...via email
Infiniation
Alright, thanks for explaining again for me. smile.gif
I have asked other forums too, so yeah~ XD
totosquirt
btw, I sent an email to YesAsia asking if they are counted in Oricon. The first customer rep. didn't know the answer so she sent it up to the ppl who migh know more!
IDentity
Does CDJapan give away free posters when a new single/album is out? I've been buying from Yesasia actually and I think their service isn't too bad.
tomikolover
Wooohooo!
Wish it was released sooner though.
totosquirt
MY EMAIL ARRIVED JUST RIGHT NOW! (I shall bold out the main parts of this email)

Thank you for purchasing at YesAsia.com.

Referring to your enquiry, after checking, the sales record for counting in the oricon chart is counted in terms on the record of sales in the shop, but not on the quantities which are sent out by the suppliers. The figure is calculated by a system called POS system. This system is only available in some specified Japan's CD shops and online stores only. So the sales in YesAsia is not counted into the Oricon.

We hope you find the above information useful and we look forward to serving you soon.

Please do not reply to this email directly. Should you have any further enquiries or comment, please refer to http://yesasia.com/help/Index.aspx?lang=en

Best regards,
Linda Sze
Customer Service Department
YesAsia.com (HK) Ltd.

There biggrin.gif Confirmation directly from YesAsia
touff-ray
*That* is what you can call a Customer Service Department
shidosan
Well, even though it isn't counted in the oricon charts, I like Yesasia's service, so I'll continue buying my import stuff from them. 8)
totosquirt
QUOTE(shidosan)
Well, even though it isn't counted in the oricon charts, I like Yesasia's service, so I'll continue buying my import stuff from them.  8)

Ya, I like how they ship my stuff...without Customs Tax biggrin.gif

I am thinking that I would buy all non-new items from YesAsia...that is, anything that isn't newly release...but since I want my purchase to count on oricon, I shall buy one copy from CDJapan and another from YesAsia.

Lol...two copies. When I buy from YesAsia, I shall buy the CD version of "Flower" and "Farewell" since I don't have the CD only verisons...just the cd+dvd.
davus0
YesAsia = God with one o

They ship soo fast; too bad the delivery is always the max of the range specifed

oricon smoricon

we can't make a difference
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(totosquirt)
MY EMAIL ARRIVED JUST RIGHT NOW! (I shall bold out the main parts of this email)

Referring to your enquiry, after checking, the sales record for counting in the oricon chart is counted in terms on the record of sales in the shop, but not on the quantities which are sent out by the suppliers. The figure is calculated by a system called POS system.  This system is only available in some specified Japan's CD shops and online stores only. So the sales in YesAsia is not counted into the Oricon.

We hope you find the above information useful and we look forward to serving you soon.

Please do not reply to this email directly. Should you have any further enquiries or comment, please refer to http://yesasia.com/help/Index.aspx?lang=en

Best regards,
Linda Sze
YesAsia.com (HK) Ltd.  

Too bad sad.gif
I must stick to Yesasia for some years anyway, unless I decide to get a part time job (I' m not very willing to do such a thing since I' m already waaaaaaaaay behind with my studies, because I have to study something I hate), because I need to save on shipping charges.
Thank you for giving us those info totosquirt ^^
totosquirt
QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi)
QUOTE(totosquirt)

Referring to your enquiry, after checking, the sales record for counting in the oricon chart is counted in terms on the record of sales in the shop, but not on the quantities which are sent out by the suppliers. The figure is calculated by a system called POS system.  This system is only available in some specified Japan's CD shops and online stores only. So the sales in YesAsia is not counted into the Oricon.

Best regards,
Linda Sze
YesAsia.com (HK) Ltd.  

Too bad sad.gif
I must stick to Yesasia for some years anyway, unless I don' t decide to get a part time job (I' m not very willing to do such a thing since I' m already waaaaaaaaay behind with my studies, because I have to study something I hate), because I need to save on shipping charges.
Thank you for giving us those info totosquirt ^^

you're welcome, michele
Chie
they say it here, too:
http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/music.../1138711240/808
this site is always right. ^^ (I think)
and there'll be a DVD~~ hope it'll be two PVs... >///<
totosquirt
QUOTE(Chie)
they say it here, too:
http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/music.../1138711240/808
this site is always right. ^^ (I think)
and there'll be a DVD~~ hope it'll be two PVs... >///<

I also see ayumi hamasaki...she's releasing something on the same day. Oooh...another Nagao work? ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.