Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ping Pong is hardcore!
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
Harmo
From the creators of the Grand Theft Auto saga and Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, it doesnt get more gansta than this.

I thought it was pretty funny how cool they made ping pong. Almost as cool as this......or maybe even this

I dont own an Xbox360 but after playing Fight Night 3 and PGR and now this I might reconsider, I cant wait to play this when it comes out.

Fight Night is suprisingly fun for just a boxing game haha
virilevocalist
Hmm, reminds me of the film... and it's fucking amazing soundtrack... :foxxd:
Harmo
You know what, I never got to see that movie. Is it any good?
virilevocalist
I loved it to death. But maybe that's because I read the manga. It's one of those sports/slice of life sort of films. Now I get goosebumps whenever I hear the soundtrack, because I automatically remember the film and the scenes each track was played in.

I could upload it sometime. You want?
GaryDAI
The ping pong movie was good smile.gif I would recommend it
Harmo
Wow I forgot about this thread.

It looked really good, but I dont know of a place that rents Japanese videos relatively cheap or else Id be there every other day tongue.gif

I think my friend might have the Ping Pong OST, thanks for the offer tho.
clementine_dream
This came on BBC3 ages ago. Incredibly delightful film to watch. I loved it, and my sister loved it.

My brother's quite nifty at the sport, and i told him i'll give him a challenge after i've picked it up abit. Gyahaha.
virilevocalist
QUOTE(Asudef)
Wow I forgot about this thread.

It looked really good, but I dont know of a place that rents Japanese videos relatively cheap or else Id be there every other day tongue.gif  

I think my friend might have the Ping Pong OST, thanks for the offer tho.

oh no! hehhe, I meant upload the movie! but I've got the ost and can upload that too...
Harmo
Oh cool!
If it wouldnt be too much trouble could you ul it?

Ill ul you a movie in return....let me see what you dont have hahaha.

I think I got a copy of Jet Li's Fearless but I burned it off and it went missing.
I got Nana from my friend if you want that.
Let me know what you want in return biggrin.gif
virilevocalist
Naw it's all good! You don't have to worry about upping a movie.

I've already got a divx version Ping Pong burned somewhere. I'll have that uploaded soon.
Fatcop420
QUOTE(Asudef)
You know what, I never got to see that movie.  Is it any good?

Initially, Ping Pong felt like an avg 'slice of life' sort of film. But my opinion of the movie soon changed. Now I feel like it was probably one of the best films i've ever seen in my life. But the film isn't the only thing that was good. The sound track was kicking too.

Virilevocalist is right. The soundtrack is freaking amazing. I find myself listening to it ocasionally. The songs are amazing and go very well with the sequences in the film but they are also very VERY good by themselves.

I wasn't too much of a fan of asian films until virile got me to see some of the good stuff. PingPong imo is definitely worth your time.
GaryDAI
It helps if you like ping pong too tongue.gif I use to play it when I was 12 or so lol
Harmo
Didnt you want something from the exposed forum that I was supposed to ul....forgot what it was.

I cant wait to watch it now, Ive been rather bored lately not being satisfied with the status quo of tv programming.

And I really like Ping Pong too, thats why I thought the game was so cool. I want to master those crazy english hits :twisted:
virilevocalist
Oh yeah, that was Miyabi Ozawa... well, yeah, that'd be good! biggrin.gif

I've tried upping the RAR file(which contains the movie, a subtitle file, and a rar file with more subs) on YSI about 5 times now, but it refuses to complete and has stayed at 15:37 hr. remaing for a few hours. I think I'll switch to another upload site if that's okay. :?
GaryDAI
That exposed forum was the ecchi section right? What ever happened to it. I completely forgot about it lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.