Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hihihihi!! ^_^
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
~punkstar~
Well... i am a noob here... heh... >_< but don't worry when i post more random stuff i'll be invincible!!! :XD :XD

Do As Infinity has been one of my favorite band for many years... and I am quite happy being with a group of people from all around the world and discussing topics about our favorite things... such as music, world articles (that users can debate about) and finally random stuff.... happy.gif

Ack.. i cannot wait to get out of this summer heat... :x
yuubae
Welcome! smile.gif Where are you from?
Infiniation
Hey~
Welcome to DAI Forum!! :foxhi:
sea-anemones
hello
Toodles
Eey punkstar!! Welcome!! :foxhi:
~punkstar~
QUOTE(yuubae)
Welcome!   smile.gif  Where are you from?
I am from San Diego! :3nod:

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! biggrin.gif
ANNA
welcome!!!!! :foxtt:
Kyo Kusanagi
Welcome Punkstar ^^
Joe Nagao
Ahem....I'll give the welcome I recieved when I joined the forum(by ANNA)

WELCOME TO OUR R&R BUS!!!!!! - Welcome, Do As Infinity! YAY! finally got to say it.. :foxhehe:
andressa
Hey welcome happy.gif

andressa/14/brazilian
Kyoyama_Tomiko
QUOTE(~punkstar~)
Well... i am a noob here... heh... >_< but don't worry when i post more random stuff i'll be invincible!!! :XD :XD  

Do As Infinity has been one of my favorite band for many years... and I am quite happy being with a group of people from all around the world and discussing topics about our favorite things... such as music, world articles (that users can debate about) and finally random stuff.... happy.gif  

Ack.. i cannot wait to get out of this summer heat...  :x

welcome...here there is many ppl who love randomness... like me... biggrin.gif

I hope u enjoy ur stay in the forum ^^

LMAO ur siggy, we are not meant ftf :foxxd:
~punkstar~
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)
QUOTE(~punkstar~)

Ack.. i cannot wait to get out of this summer heat...  :x

welcome...here there is many ppl who love randomness... like me... biggrin.gif

I hope u enjoy ur stay in the forum ^^

LMAO ur siggy, we are not meant ftf :foxxd:

heh.. i'm the most random person that you will ever meet in life... xD

happy.gif Well... i thought it was a bit corny at first.. but my friends commented on it and said it was funny and cute... :shock: :?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.