Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lookit what I found
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
HeartlessCloud
I picked up the latest issue of Oricon magazine this Wednesday (I got lucky and found the last copy), and saw this:
user posted image

It shows that Tomiko's Flower single is in the Top 10 best-selling singles chart. I thought it would be neat to post, so...yeah, there it is, haha. Gogo Tomiko! Here's a closer picture (sorry, no scanner):
user posted image :bunpom:
saiko_gal
:bunpom: Omedetou!!! Vanchan!! :bunpom:

Thank you for posting!
TheSirAuron
whats the difference between the red and the blue numbers? just curious
GO VAN!
avan_piper
nice!
Infiniation
Naisu~
Yeah!! Go Ban-chan!! :foxhi:
Shibito_18
With Farewell whe got thr 7th place, and now with flower she stay in the top ten....omedetou ban-chan :foxhi:
HeartlessCloud
QUOTE(TheSirAuron)
GO VAN!

I think that the red numbers mean it's the first time that single is on the Top 10 chart (if you look under the name, there are 3 lines with numbers...in the middle line, and the middle number, all of the red-numbered singles say 1). The blue numbers all have a number bigger than 1, so that must mean they've been on the chart xx number of times.
*TangerineRaven*
Wowie!!! Go Ban-chan! :bunpom: Thanks for this HC!!

(I wonder why YUI's "Good-bye days" isn't on this??)
totosquirt
YAY! GO VAN-SAN 8)
Kyo Kusanagi
Thank you for sharing these scans with us Cloud! Ah, the nice times when Ban-chan' s first single was in the Top 10...I hope her next single will be number 1! ^^
Arika
That's awesome. It just goes to show that she can rock by herself!
TheSirAuron
QUOTE(HeartlessCloud)
QUOTE(TheSirAuron)
GO VAN!

I think that the red numbers mean it's the first time that single is on the Top 10 chart (if you look under the name, there are 3 lines with numbers...in the middle line, and the middle number, all of the red-numbered singles say 1). The blue numbers all have a number bigger than 1, so that must mean they've been on the chart xx number of times.

ohh i see, thanks again!
tomikolover
Thanks for posting thissss sweetie!
Shigure
GREAT! ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.