Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: most wanted girlfriend
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
green
Ban-chan made it at #116 for the most wanted girlfriend in Japan. XD

http://www.ytv.co.jp/geikoi/ranking/ranking0619.html
(link taken from the Morning Musume subforum at jpopmusic forums)

interesting...
*TangerineRaven*
Good, Ban-chan isn't a whore XD
davus0
Not bad.

I'm surprised the 71st people (Kaori Mochida and Mika Nakashima) didn't place higher but what do I know about Japaneses' crushes?

My most wanted girlfriend in Japan is Mocchi right now or for short-term Goto Maki (150th --- should be higher)
yuubae
Wow, Ueto Aya is first and Nakama Yukie (*gasp*) is 2nd!

Random others I recognize:
7 - Otsuka Ai
20 - Koda Kumi *COUGH*
22 - Horikita Maki (Nobuta!)
23 - Hamasaki Ayumi
33 - Shibasaki Kou
39 - Kimura Kaela
62 - Koyuki (from The Last Samurai)
Haha, three-way tie for 71...
74 - Utada Hikaru
Six-way tie for 92...one of them being Shiina Ringo
And Ban-chan in a mega tie for 116!
Another 116 - Fujimoto Miki
142 - Inoue Mao
186 - Sonim

Thanks, green!
hanako
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)

no offence, but you just really pissed me off.

do you think the top 100 are all whores or something? just because theyre goodlooking and famous doesnt mean they all sleep around with a bunch of different men and model naked in hustler magazine, because those kinds of women should be considered whores. not just because theyre famous and very popular. please dont go saying ignorant things like this anymore.

some people that i highly regard are in the top 40.. and they are by no means "whores"
saiko_gal
^Dude, calm down. She didn't even give a number or reason. I'm sure that's not what she meant.

omg...Aya Ueto is first? :shock: That's scary yet understandable since her face is everywhere.

Looks like Vanchan tied with Meg Ryan, too.

Ha! Kaela-chan is above Becky. I told ya she was the cuter half-brit.

Omg! Is that Kago Ai in fifth place? That's amazing! I thought she'd be like 60 something from the scandal. o_0

Why is Tanaka Reina on this list? Perverted Japanese men! How many other minors made it onto this list?

Omg, Ito Misaki san is 6th place!!! She's my idol! I love her!
jabig
For me,she's always #1 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
green
QUOTE(saiko_gal)
Omg!  Is that Kago Ai in fifth place?  That's amazing! I thought she'd be like 60 something from the scandal.  o_0

nope, it's not Kago Ai. the kanji is different. it's Ka-something Ai.
saiko_gal
QUOTE(green)
nope, it's not Kago Ai. the kanji is different. it's Ka-something Ai.

ok, lol! Cause I was like "No way!" when I saw that. thanks
avan_piper
this is cool! thanx!
TeReSa
Hurray to Van tongue.gif
Nakama Yukie is also my favourite~~ (how dare she is not the first :evil: )
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(hanako)
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)

no offence, but you just really pissed me off.

do you think the top 100 are all whores or something? just because theyre goodlooking and famous doesnt mean they all sleep around with a bunch of different men and model naked in hustler magazine, because those kinds of women should be considered whores. not just because theyre famous and very popular. please dont go saying ignorant things like this anymore.

some people that i highly regard are in the top 40.. and they are by no means "whores"

Please, calm down. I' m sure raven was ironic. When I first read her message I was like "WTF???", but then I understood it had to be ironic and I had a good laugh out of her statement biggrin.gif

Maybe I' m just a fanboy, but I think Ban-chan deserved to be in the top 10: she' s a beautiful woman, and she' s got a special beauty...I mean, she' s not your average Japanese cutie. Plus, I find her gaze and her lips so sexy *_* But above all, I' m sure she' s not a shallow person, and that makes her so special.
Anyway, I' d better think positive...I don' t have to be jealous XD
I translated the page with the Google translator and I found out Hitomi Shimatani isn' t in the ranking...WHAT A SHAME!!! She' s my favorite JPop singer in terms of beauty, I think she deserved to be in the top 10 too.
lone-wolf
woah intense competition..
Daish
Must say i'm surprised that nakama is second, I like her and all but I had NO idea she was that popular in Japan.

And I remember hearing on the radio (near the time of olympics) that on a similar survey to this one, that japanese figure skater came in first, I'm sure she's not even on the list now XD
hanako
whoa.. what scandel with kago ai? =o

edit: oh, she was caught smoking?? thats sad, shes so young =( then again, wasnt there someone else who also was caught smoking? *fake wondering*
davus0
QUOTE(Daish)

And I remember hearing on the radio (near the time of olympics) that on a similar survey to this one, that japanese figure skater came in first, I'm sure she's not even on the list now XD

Arakawa Shizuka is 150th

obviously very athletic and elegant but facewise hmm... not extremely regular features

There was a skater in 02 from Japan who was REALLY cute (Suguri Fumie[?]) but not a medallist
virilevocalist
why are there multiple number 116s? and multiple other numbers?
yuubae
QUOTE(virilevocalist)
why are there multiple number 116s? and multiple other numbers?

Lots of ties between too many people.

Wow, I can't believe Shizuka Arakawa is on this list...and Meg Ryan. :rolling:
*TangerineRaven*
I was making a joke.

Oh my gosh, lighten up!
davus0
The placings were determined by some total desirability score then they cut off the contenders at the top (I'm guessing) 1000. It wasn't an elimination tournament obviously so you had plenty of identical scorers

Why is that so surprising about Arakawa? She has superlative talent and brings glory to her country. That attracts some people but I guess Kuu's appeal is simpler to understand
Daish
Omg Akiko chan made the list, and she's #12.......

haha and tomiko placed higher than ai takahashi???
yuubae
QUOTE(davus0)
The placings were determined by some total desirability score then they cut off the contenders at the top (I'm guessing) 1000.  It wasn't an elimination tournament obviously so you had plenty of identical scorers

Why is that so surprising about Arakawa?  She has superlative talent and brings glory to her country.  That attracts some people but I guess Kuu's appeal is simpler to understand

Also, they surveyed men ages 18-30 from all over Japan.

Oh, I totally agree that Shizuka Arakawa has talent and all that. I mean, the only medal Japan got in the Olympics was her gold, which is great. I just didn't expect people to vote her as one of the most wanted girlfriends.
jayacr
Cool survey... Ban is 116... well since there are so MANY CUTE GIRLS IN JAPAN , thats awesome... for me she is 1 :oops:
Ai chan made it to 7, i love Ai chan and Nakama Yukie in spot 2...

do you know where can i find the curse video of ringu? I wouldnt complain about seing her coming out of my tv one night tongue.gif
davus0
I bet Koda is a more fun, laid-back girlfriend

Cuz she's a ho
saiko_gal
I affectionately refer to Koda Kumi as the talented slut. XD She seriously could get away with just dressing fashionably. I guess she just likes feeling the midnight breeze.

QUOTE(jayacr)
do you know where can i find the curse video of ringu? I wouldnt complain about seing her coming out of my tv one night  :P

Yukie played as Sadako? o_0

Edit: O, ok. It was in the prequel. Surprised me for a sec. Yukie is cool, but her real personality is kind of scary. She's so bright and bubbly in commercials and dramas like Gokusen, but so quiet and reserved on Music Station. Unless that's an act, too. o_0
Daish
QUOTE(saiko_gal)
I affectionately refer to Koda Kumi as the talented slut.  XD  She seriously could get away with just dressing fashionably.  I guess she just likes feeling the midnight breeze.

QUOTE(jayacr)
do you know where can i find the curse video of ringu? I wouldnt complain about seing her coming out of my tv one night  :P

Yukie played as Sadako? o_0

Edit: O, ok. It was in the prequel. Surprised me for a sec. Yukie is cool, but her real personality is kind of scary. She's so bright and bubbly in commercials and dramas like Gokusen, but so quiet and reserved on Music Station. Unless that's an act, too. o_0

Totally agree with the koda thing..... she's probably talented enough to do very good without the slutty stuff. When she did that PV series I thought at least one of them would appeal to me but I gave up at 6 or 7 LOL

And I don't remember seeing yukie climb out at all even though I've seen that prequel awhile ago. And She was on music station? when was this? I didn't even know she sang.... Is she even bareable? cuz not every actress is made to sing
uchihauryuu
Banchan used to be my 1st XD

I don't think that 116th is that bad..
actually, it's good to see that people like her job as a singer
and not as a.. uhm.. "girlfriend"?
don't you think so?
davus0
illustrated version of the top 25

http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=194

Now the we can separate the sheep from the hos

(Warning to Ayu fans: don't read the poster's comment)

14. 安めぐみ Megumi Yasu
-Gravure Video Clip
-Sexually Harassed by an oyaji
-Putting on a bikini Video

17. 安田美沙子 Misako Yasuda
-Gravure Video
-Removing Her Panties
-Singing “Maybe Tomorrow”

:rolling:
saiko_gal
omg, half of the top 25 are stupid AV idols. and "Ebi-chan" got third? Do they call her that because her name is "Ebihara" or because she does the Micky D's commercial for the nasty shrimp hamburgers? laugh.gif I think #4 might be one of the girls co-starring with Aya in "Attention Please". I can't watch youtube vids on this computer for some reason, so I can only go off of the picture. That last picture of Aya Ueto is just scary, lol!

QUOTE(Daish)
And She was on music station? when was this? I didn't even know she sang.... Is she even bareable? cuz not every actress is made to sing

Yeah, it was last year (or this year? o_0) that she went on. It was for a promotional song the cellphone company au was using for the commercials she was in, so it may have been a one time thing. bareable? umm...well...I watched through the whole song...er...I would say don't quit your day job, though.
Daish
QUOTE(davus0)
illustrated version of the top 25

http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=194

Now the we can separate the sheep from the hos

Thanks for the link, i'm sure to have a ball reading it, and didn't notice ebi was 3rd before @_@;

QUOTE(saiko_gal)
bareable? umm...well...I watched through the whole song...er...I would say don't quit your day job, though.

biggrin.gif I'll take that as a no. But i'm sure she can't be worst than Ryoko Hirosue
xtraine01
yepey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyouko hasegawa ranked no.8

nanako matsushima ranked no.24

hahahahahaahaaha

i thought that morning musume would top that list.....hahahahha

:foxhi: :foxhi: :foxhi: :foxhi: :foxhi: :foxhi: :foxhi: :foxhi:
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(davus0)

Arakawa Shizuka is 150th

obviously very athletic and elegant but facewise hmm... not extremely regular features

There was a skater in 02 from Japan who was REALLY cute (Suguri Fumie[?]) but not a medallist

Maybe she isn' t exactly telegenic...a friend of mine who voluntereed for the Japanese team at the Olympic games saw Shizuka live and told me she' s is very beautiful biggrin.gif
davus0
I would like to see her in person. I bet her attractive qualities are much amplified, even commanding - incomparably more engaging than floozies because you know there she is a mountain of ability

Or maybe I was way off to begin with... perhaps her competition makeup at the Olympics was just funny to me
sea-anemones
=.=... aya ueto ka...

zannen desu ne...
davus0
You can watch her '1st Love Scene' on YouTube. You know it's class because it's a Loooove scene
yabuki
man....ban chan use to be in the top 10 :cry:
saiko_gal
QUOTE(sea-anemones)
=.=... aya ueto ka...
zannen desu ne...

coulda been worse...could've been a p0rn star. laugh.gif
green
QUOTE(yabuki)
man....ban chan use to be in the top 10 :cry:

really?

i mean, i thought she was popular when she was with DAI, but i didn't know she was THAT popular. i don't mean that as an insult. it's just that DAI wasn't REALLY popular. :oops:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.