Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pros and cons of being married to Ban-Chan
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Kyo Kusanagi
After replying to the topic that asks what would you say if you would want to marry Ban-Chan, I thought "what could be in people' s opinion the pros and the cons of being married to her?".
Here we go with my pros and cons:
PROS:
- sharing my life with a great person who is also a beautiful, smokin' hot woman
- sharing my interest for music with her

CONS:
-I' m not so handsome and we have different ethnicities...I doubt Ban-Chan' s beauty alone would be enough for saving our children from turning up into ugly people, unless for some miracle they take everything from their mother ^^;
lone-wolf
hell, i dun even speak japanese..

and yeah i know, age doesn't matter, but she is ard 8 years my senior, ppl will take her for a phedo..

looks like there will be no pros in it for me

wraaaahhh!!!! cant believe my luck.. (if i could have a wish, any wish i want, i want to be able to speak japanese and be roughly the same age as her and be able to befriend ban-chan in her childhood days(childhood sweetheart stories are the most touching),
EienDAIfan5d9
PROS:
-You can hear all of her songs before they are released.
-You can hear her singing all the time while cooking, cleaning, etc. (Even though I would probably do all of those for her ^-^)

CONS:
-She is too perfect for the likes of me.
davus0
Pro - Be peerless in the spouse department: swagger anywhere

Con - Find out Ban chan is a real person
mavrick_45
Pro - Shes Rich
Con - ...IDK, mebe shes real bitchy perhaps? also, all women are crazy
SilverAutomatic
QUOTE(mavrick_45)
Con - ...IDK, mebe shes real bitchy perhaps? also, all women are crazy

Scientists have confirmed that this is due to a second "X" chromosome, absent in males. lmao

Pros - It's freaken Ban-chan!
Cons - Uh... line?
Medji
PRO: I can share my life with the Person I admire the most!!!!

Cons: Errr.....I don think she's lesbian T_T
jabig
PRO: At last ...I can beat UF biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

CON: He kill himself sooner or later :wink: biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
sea-anemones
Pro's - i can fulfill my another wish...

Con's - i scared Uf will terrorize me.. >'<
oyster37
Pro - Able to have kids with one of the cutest girls out there! (You know what that means! biggrin.gif)

Cons - Again, UF will probs kill himself LoL! (btw, HI UF!! Havent spoken to you in ages!)

Steve 8)
ainouta
QUOTE(oyster37)
Pro - Able to have kids with one of the cutest girls out there! (You know what that means! biggrin.gif)

Cons - Again, UF will probs kill himself LoL! (btw, HI UF!! Havent spoken to you in ages!)

Steve 8)

(Off topic sorry )

Hi Steve haha havent seen you in ages and havent talked to you @ msn missya ^^

btw.... ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO THINKS HE CAN HAVE BANCHAN FOR HIMSELF EVEN IN THEIR DREAMS PREPARE TO DAI!

*kills everybody and kicks all the corpses*

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
oyster37
QUOTE(ainouta)

btw....  ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO THINKS HE CAN HAVE BANCHAN FOR HIMSELF EVEN IN THEIR DREAMS PREPARE TO DAI!

Why only himself? lol Could be a girl! biggrin.gif

And yea, do you have my email addy? I dunno if you have my old or new one... it's not findanoyster@hotmail.com anymore...

Also... YOU BECAME MOD?!?! Something new for me to know! biggrin.gif (Don't kill me!!)

Steve 8)
jayacr
:arrow: Pros lots of exercise laugh.gif
:arrow: Cons take hate mail and death threats from angry people every single day
sea-anemones
dangerous.. laugh.gif
hanako
um..

Pros:
-I could practice my Japanese
-I'd have a bunch of female lurv experiences that would be new to me
-We'd be rich and famous

Cons:
-We'd be lesbos, and therefore a minority group ={
-I'd get jealous and want to be the singer for the next show
-She wouldn't be able to keep me warm at night like my current boyfriend does... she'd just be a skinny, cold, hard body next to me and she'd jab me with her elbows probably
-One of us would sleep on the couch
davus0
Hahaha the female responses in this thread are the best

II en est, aux lueurs des résines croulantes,
Qui dans le creux muet des vieux antres païens
T'appellent au secours de leurs fièvres hurlantes,
Ô Bacchus, endormeur des remords anciens!

Et d'autres, dont la gorge aime les scapulaires,
Qui, recélant un fouet sous leurs longs vêtements,
Mêlent, dans le bois sombre et les nuits solitaires,
L'écume du plaisir aux larmes des tourments.

she'd just be a skinny, cold, hard body next to me and she'd jab me with her elbows probably

But this is not true. Tomiko is made out of soft clouds and her body gives off lots of heat (at least sometimes)
hanako
QUOTE(davus0)
Hahaha the female responses in this thread are the best

she'd just be a skinny, cold, hard body next to me and she'd jab me with her elbows probably

But this is not true. Tomiko is made out of soft clouds and her body gives off lots of heat (at least sometimes)

er...
*slaps you awake*

WAKE UP!!! remember, we're talking about in the real world here, not your dreams wink.gif
kamuinosekai
One of us would sleep on the couch

Nice! ^_-

Pro:SEX!~~
Con:I'm just kiddding, happy.gif
DAIs Apprentice
pros: wtf... that's super cute banchan!!!1 :oops:

cons: Inu, wouldn't allow me to kiss or make love to her. :rolling:

ok, seriously, we'd have a rough time understanding each other and probably pile up a lot of english-japanese dictionaries XD
Joyce Welch
Pro:of course,I can practise my Japanese with van chan,to communicate with each other,to know more about ourselves.we r the same constellation,I think we have sth. in common.(Even though she is much senior than me.)
Besides,both of us r Asian,my country is near to hers.The two countries r closely related in history.Our culture don't make a great difference,I guess.

con:I swear neither of us is lesbian.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.