Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ideas for Banchan┤s next pv
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
jayacr
Let┬┤s pretend that we are the directors of the next pv of Banchan ...
What kind of pv would you like to make?

I love the pvs of DAI, and her new pvs are ok... but i think that her pvs can get better... there are some songs in her album that deserve a good pv and her new songs are good. I would like to watch an anime pv ... that would be cool... or a sexy one like desire...
davus0
Another one based on a slow song like Horoscope. Winter theme, poss. even Christmas, but basically a performance like Hold Me... w/ the director who did We Are. More rural than We Are. Shoot it in Yamagata maybe.
Guess I'll have to wait half a year.
yuubae
Something that's not like a previous DAI PV (i.e. the similarity between Flower and TAO)... Anything will pretty much do for me, which defeats the purpose of my posting here, but whatever. :rolling: I like something like the Enrai PV, but with more Ban-chan. :bigthumb:
Infiniation
QUOTE(davus0)
Winter theme, poss. even Christmas.

Yeah!! A winter theme with Christmas lights and all. Even something better than We are possibly. I think a Christmas-related PV with Ban-chan would be cool. :foxhi: Yeah... I'd like that to happen. 8)
davus0
QUOTE(yuubae)
Something that's not like a previous DAI PV (i.e. the similarity between Flower and TAO)...  Anything will pretty much do for me, which defeats the purpose of my posting here, but whatever.  :rolling:  I like something like the Enrai PV, but with more Ban-chan.  :bigthumb:

Farewell is like Enrai with all the poetically related grainy footage and distant shots of Ban in the field. Iz more like Enrai than Flower is like Tao IMO. The only difference is the grainy footage in Enrai tells one continuous story whereas Farewell's has several anecdotes.

Flower has a whole story about her going to pick up Tsubasa on the day he gets out of prison, or her boyfriend who's too young to drive, whatever, whereas Tao is pretty abstract like the end of Cast Away =O
jayacr
QUOTE(davus0)
QUOTE(yuubae)
Something that's not like a previous DAI PV (i.e. the similarity between Flower and TAO)...  Anything will pretty much do for me, which defeats the purpose of my posting here, but whatever.  :rolling:  I like something like the Enrai PV, but with more Ban-chan.  :bigthumb:

Farewell is like Enrai with all the poetically related grainy footage and distant shots of Ban in the field. Iz more like Enrai than Flower is like Tao IMO. The only difference is the grainy footage in Enrai tells one continuous story whereas Farewell's has several anecdotes.

Flower has a whole story about her going to pick up Tsubasa on the day he gets out of prison, or her boyfriend who's too young to drive, whatever, whereas Tao is pretty abstract like the end of Cast Away =O

Tsubasa in prision? What is all that about?iI wonder who is she picking up at the end of the pv (too young to drive, i can┬┤t image Banchan been a pedophile... of course if i m the kid, i woundn┬┤t complain).

A christmas pv, Banchan in santa┬┤s outfit... sounds cute for some reason.

I would like to watch a pv for Yue no naku yoru, i think of something like a noh theatre. People wearing masks and Ban looking like a Japanese Goddess.
davus0
They took his car so he needs someone to drive him home from prison.

I just want them to make another vid like We Are.
ainouta
i hate that taki tsubasa :evil: :evil:
Dinaluban61
Man, I think all these rumors are going way too far... I'm starting to lose sight of the line between reality and these jokes....

This is the first time I've heard Ban is a pedo... When you people stop!? Leave all the poor noobs alone [including me]. I'm sooooo confused....
lone-wolf
haha, in my opinion, ban-chan looks ravishing when we put her up against nature.(rakuen was done nicely) and in the heart PV where she was sitting on the chair above the sea, i once had this impression that she was a sea goddess or something, really inspiring..
davus0
QUOTE(Dinaluban61)
Man, I think all these rumors are going way too far... I'm starting to lose sight of the line between reality and these jokes....

This is the first time I've heard Ban is a pedo... When you people stop!? Leave all the poor noobs alone [including me]. I'm sooooo confused....

jayacr just invented that about three posts above. no cause for alarm =O
touff-ray
A PV like the Farewell one would be nice :foxtt:
virilevocalist
tsubasa is just tack(e)y. *BADUMP-PSHHHH*
:roll:
davus0
yet so is the PT Cruiser
yuubae
QUOTE(virilevocalist)
tsubasa is just tack(e)y. *BADUMP-PSHHHH*
:roll:

LOL.

Oh yeah, forgot how similar the Farewell PV is to the Enrai PV. tongue.gif Okay then, I agree that another PV like We are. would be really nice. :bigthumb:

Maybe she'll have a Christmas song later this year. biggrin.gif Everyone (mostly) has a Christmas song. Now Ban-chan needs one.
mavrick_45
something with naked mudwrestling

oh wait, sorry , sorry! :oops:

i meant to say naked jellowrestling
virilevocalist
QUOTE(davus0)
QUOTE(Dinaluban61)

jayacr just invented that about three posts above. no cause for alarm =O

hmm, I've actually never heard of the term pedophilia being applied to females. well, if i was ever the subject of an older female's affections before I was 18, I'd be damn flattered. biggrin.gif
davus0
I do not condone the use of pedophilia here. High school! It's just a statutory thing. HIGH SCHOOL. Like I said in the other thread about Flower. Remember high school before you could drive? You couldn't legally operate a car but you know if Van was your teacher... It's just improper [one of a spectrum of behaviors] with a minor

You best be talking about classical Athens when you say pedophilia
green
with Ban-chan's solo songs, i can only imagine her standing in pretty scenery, singing. and walking around. i can't really imagine her making any real story-like PVs like DAI did.

i mean, right now, i can only think of the PV being half filled with just her singing and pretty scenery and the other half being filled with her waiting for someone or going somewhere. :?
pinkypig
I have always wanted an animated banban PV! :foxp:
I wonder how cute it will look like... :foxtt:
Aiz
QUOTE(jayacr @ May 25 2006, 10:17 AM) *

Tsubasa in prision? What is all that about?iI wonder who is she picking up at the end of the pv (too young to drive, i can┬┤t image Banchan been a pedophile... of course if i m the kid, i woundn┬┤t complain).
A christmas pv, Banchan in santa┬┤s outfit... sounds cute for some reason.
I would like to watch a pv for Yue no naku yoru, i think of something like a noh theatre. People wearing masks and Ban looking like a Japanese Goddess.

Tao is like Flower...the only difference is Ryoza was not in Flower!!! Hahahehe....
....YEAAAAAA!!!! I wanna see Tomiko Van being a GODDESS, ANGEL, PRINCESS, QUEEN, DEITY, FAIRY.........oh no! I'm melting!!! waaaaaaa!!!! Tomiko Van!!!! Aishiteru, TOMIKO VAN!!!!!!!!!
banfan
i want to see her wearing kimono in her next pv bunspark.gif ..I haven't seen her in kimono, it would be nice 2 see her in it bunoops.gif
deathangel
QUOTE(banfan @ Oct 23 2007, 02:26 PM) *

i want to see her wearing kimono in her next pv bunspark.gif ..I haven't seen her in kimono, it would be nice 2 see her in it bunoops.gif

Tomiko in kimono?.....I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling.gif rolling.gif
hanako
Waaaa I'm so sick of these lame ballads =( The videos always move sooo slow they put me to sleep. We need something more upbeat that shows more than just her face in 1 pose where she looks *pretty*. That is so lame, and I get tired of them trying to shove down our throats that Tomiko is attractive. We already know that..
Aiz
Yay!! I wanna see Banchan while having an ice skating~!!!! XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.