Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New single : Flower
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
touff-ray
I know, this is not something new, but I wanted it to be added to the calendar, so I had to create a topic :blush:

It will be released on June 7.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004216792/
http://beta1.search.tower.jp/test.php?keyw...A%93s%94%FC%8Eq

Credits to I don't remember who :oops:
Harmo
Why did they disband? Now her single looks just like another generic Avex female artist single.

Oh well, Ill wait to hear it before I come to a real conclusion about her status as an artist. :?
davus0
Jacket B is fetching indeed

Jacket A is mildly unfortunate

But when we see them full size who knows?
ANNA
pre-ordered CD+DVD version time ago! :foxtt:
kamuinosekai
Does she look pregnant to anyone else in jacket A?
avan_piper
QUOTE(kamuinosekai)

she does a bit i have to admit that. but oh well, she's smiling so widely! that makes up for anything else. 8)
Infiniation
I think it's just the dress.

Although when I saw it at first, I also thought, "Hey, is she pregnant?!" :shock: :rolling:
ANNA
user posted image
CD version

user posted image
CD+DVD version
yuubae
:foxtt: The covers look nicer now...thanks!
Infiniation
QUOTE(ANNA)
user posted image
CD version

That one, kinda scares me a bit... >.<
But still! Ban-chan!!! woo~

Thanks ANNA!!! ^___^
*TangerineRaven*
PRETTY COVERS!! THANK YOU!!!!
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(kamuinosekai)

Okay, I can' t hide anymore...it' s my fault.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I like both covers and the song Flower ^^ I' m looking forward to listen to the full version of Brave, the preview sounds wonderful to me!
ANNA
MY FLOWER CD HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!! :foxhb:
Kyo Kusanagi
I listened to Flower and Brave, yay!!! :foxhi: :foxhi: :foxhi: Flower in its complete version is better than ever, and Brave is a great song too, as I guessed listening to the preview! Good luck for your first single, Ban-chan happy.gif
ANNA
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/

Oricon Ranking

#7 Flower (Tomiko Van) :bigthumb:
yabuki
QUOTE(Asudef)
Why did they disband?  Now her single looks just like another generic Avex female artist single.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Long time no see btw...
real hot sig :twisted: haha
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(ANNA)

Oricon Ranking

#7 Flower (Tomiko Van)  :bigthumb:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Like you said on your blog, it' s a great achievement, since Ban-chan is just born as a solo artist and it' s like she has to recreate a fan base all over again. It will be a long and hard road in my opinion, but I' m sure next year at least one of Ban-chan' s singles will be #1 in the Oricon chart wink.gif
Shigure
QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi)
QUOTE(ANNA)

Oricon Ranking

#7 Flower (Tomiko Van)  :bigthumb:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Like you said on your blog, it' s a great achievement, since Ban-chan is just born as a solo artist and it' s like she has to recreate a fan base all over again. It will be a long and hard road in my opinion, but I' m sure next year at least one of Ban-chan' s singles will be #1 in the Oricon chart wink.gif

I agree. Her new songs are really nice, I think she will succeed in her solo career.
Kyoyama_Tomiko
LOL...again a 7? its great...seems to be her lucky number :foxxd:

Great single, and i think she is doing really good in her solo carreer biggrin.gif
green
does anyone else hear men's voices whispering a "sh" sound in the instrumental of [Brave]? :shock: one occurs around 0:16-0:17.

funny how the instrumentals of the songs could be for DAI songs... :cry:

the music for [Flower] kind of reminds me of [SIGNAL].

and someone commented on how Ban-chan doesn't sound screamy in the high notes anymore. you can still hear it in [Flower]. XD

i really love [Brave], probably because of the (kind of) tribal-sounding drums. and it's really peaceful and nice. i can imagine being in a rainforest or something whenever i hear it. or on top of a mountain. XD
*TangerineRaven*
Ban-chan dropped to #14 on the Oricon Charts T___T
davus0
QUOTE(green)
does anyone else hear men's voices whispering a "sh" sound in the instrumental of [Brave]?  :shock: one occurs around 0:16-0:17.  

and someone commented on how Ban-chan doesn't sound screamy in the high notes anymore. you can still hear it in [Flower]. XD

i really love [Brave], probably because of the (kind of) tribal-sounding drums. and it's really peaceful and nice. i can imagine being in a rainforest or something whenever i hear it. or on top of a mountain. XD

I'm not sure she ever sounded screamy. You can hear her go into head voice like three times in the whole song
green
QUOTE(davus0)
QUOTE(green)
does anyone else hear men's voices whispering a "sh" sound in the instrumental of [Brave]?  :shock: one occurs around 0:16-0:17.  

I'm not sure she ever sounded screamy. You can hear her go into head voice like three times in the whole song

oh, she's never been screamy while singing. i meant when she goes high, it sounds kind of nasally or something. not head voice. just like she's squeezing out the notes. XD
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)
Ban-chan dropped to #14 on the Oricon Charts T___T

It' s all right in my opinion: since Ban-chan comes from a disbanded band and she was mainly knewn as its vocalist, her solo career needs a warm up. I' m quite optimist about Ban-chan' s solo achievements ^^
*TangerineRaven*
Currently at #15...

it's ok, Ban-chan, we still love you so very much T___T

HAH! AT LEAST SHE'S BEATING OUT ORANGE RANGE. I remember Orange Range beat out Do As Infinity one time for one of the last items (or maybe it was Do The A-side?).

Haha, go Ban-chan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.