Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ban-chan: guest at Music Fighter!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2
ANNA
02/06/2006 24:50 25:45
09/06/2006 24:50 25:45

Unwanted-fan I count on you!!! :bunlove:

credit: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/van/news/
tomikolover
YEY!!! smile.gif
Shigure
Great! thanks anna! *-*
Shibito_18
Great News, the guest part in music fighter is so long!!!!!
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(ANNA)

Unwanted-fan I count on you!!!  :bunlove:

We all do!!! :bunspark:

Thanks for the info, anna!
yuubae
Yay! The interviews on Music Fighter are usually pretty amusing. Thanks for the news! biggrin.gif
Infiniation
w00t!!!~ :bunspark:

Yeah UF, we're all counting on you!! :bunpom:
virilevocalist
hopefully he'll see this biggrin.gif
green
will there be a performance of [Flower]? :bunspark:

i also noticed on the site that the soundtrack for [oishii Propose] is out. it doesn't have the original version of [Flower], though. i guess it's because [Flower]'s being released as a single. there's a piano and 8beat version, though.
shidosan
QUOTE(green)
will there be a performance of [Flower]?  :bunspark:

i also noticed on the site that the soundtrack for [oishii Propose] is out. it doesn't have the original version of [Flower], though. i guess it's because [Flower]'s being released as a single. there's a piano and 8beat version, though.

That makes sense. If the original version of Flower was on the soundtrack, it would undermine the sales of the single.
saiko_gal
omg! O__O yay! I really can't wait to see what having Aoki Sayaka and Van Tomiko in the same room is like. She's probably going to scare Vanchan, lol!

T_T There's a thing in parenthesis that says there won't be a song, unless I'm reading it wrong. No singing from Vanchan, meh.

un, UF, yoroshiku ne m(_ _)m
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(saiko_gal)

T_T  There's a thing in parenthesis that says there won't be a song, unless I'm reading it wrong.  No singing from Vanchan, meh.

Well, would you look at that... you're right T_T It says "uta wa arimasen", which means "NO SONG"

Aw, Ban-chan, why do you torture us so? T_T
Frozenbreak
excelent more ban chan = happy god XD
Kyoyama_Tomiko
then why did she go xD

anyways, its good that Tomiko is getting screen time biggrin.gif I hope we can see the show soon ^^
Frozenbreak
yes more screen time, more popularity, make her a big hit!!!! XD
green
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)
QUOTE(saiko_gal)

T_T  There's a thing in parenthesis that says there won't be a song, unless I'm reading it wrong.  No singing from Vanchan, meh.

Well, would you look at that... you're right T_T It says "uta wa arimasen", which means "NO SONG"

Aw, Ban-chan, why do you torture us so? T_T

oh, haha. i was in a hurry, so i just scanned the entry for the word [Flower].
ANNA
QUOTE(saiko_gal)
omg!    O__O yay!  I really can't wait to see what having Aoki Sayaka and Van Tomiko in the same room is like.  She's probably going to scare Vanchan, lol!

un, UF, yoroshiku ne m(_ _)m

who is Aoki Sayaka? :?
saiko_gal
The female host on Music Fighter and one of the most outrageous tv personalities in my opinion. laugh.gif http://www.ntv.co.jp/mfighter/

But, Anna, when exactly is that date? December 5? I thought it was playing May 12th, but she wasn't on last night. I feel so stupid. :oops:
ANNA
QUOTE(saiko_gal)
The female host on Music Fighter and one of the most outrageous tv personalities in my opinion. laugh.gif http://www.ntv.co.jp/mfighter/

But, Anna, when exactly is that date?  December 5?  I thought it was playing May 12th, but she wasn't on last night.  I feel so stupid. :oops:

she wasn't there? :dunno:
It's probably I can't understand what her official site said! :oops:

sorry sorry sorry!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
shidosan
After reading the message on her site, I believe it was saying that they were taking applications for people who wanted to attend the event. And May 12 was the deadline for them to apply. It is now saying that those who were selected would be notified by email by the 13th. Unfortunately, it doesn't say when Tomiko is actually going to be on Music Fighter.
ANNA
The correct date is: June 2!!!!! :foxhi:
ainouta
QUOTE(ANNA)
The correct date is: June 2!!!!!  :foxhi:

OMG REALLY ?? THANKS ANNA CHAN! :bunspark:
sea-anemones
nice ! thx..
yuubae
Why doesn't everyone use the same date system? The European way, the American way (America's messed up in more ways than one though XD ), the Japanese way... Gah.

Thanks, ANNA! :foxhi:
saiko_gal
nooooo! I'm going on a trip next Friday. I won't be in my room. sad.gif I hope the hotel room gets MF.
ANNA
QUOTE(ainouta)
QUOTE(ANNA)

and June 9!!! biggrin.gif

Two Ban-chan's performances at Music Fighter!!! :bunspark:
Shibito_18
QUOTE(ANNA)
QUOTE(ainouta)
QUOTE(ANNA)

and June 9!!! biggrin.gif

Two Ban-chan's performances at Music Fighter!!! :bunspark:

:foxhi: YAHUUUU!!!!!
Kyo Kusanagi
Great! Can' t wait to see those shows ^^
green
wait...i thought they were just going to be appearances, not performances. or one appearance and one performance? :?
ANNA
Today Ban-chan comes back on TV!!!! :foxhi:
Kyo Kusanagi
I' m already waiting for the show to be aired and a torrent of the clip to be uploaded on JPopsuki (Luckily I have shared so much I don' t have any penalties)!!! :bunvv:
ANNA
I can't wait to listen to FLOWER live!!!! :foxxd:
ainouta
I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!! :shock:
ainouta
OMG last night at music fighter banchan said she drinks liquir before she does a kiss!

WHAT A GIRL WOW! what a LUCKY GUY that she kisses :evil:
yuubae
ohmy.gif I want to see the show!! :superbun:
ANNA
QUOTE(ainouta)
OMG last night at music fighter banchan said she drinks liquir before she does a kiss!

WHAT A GIRL WOW! what a LUCKY GUY that she kisses  :evil:

What!!! She's so crazy! I love her!!! :bunlove:

I want that video!!!! :foxcry:
avan_piper
so....she does kiss doesnt she? lol.....cool method to get started haha!

i want to see the show too!
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(ainouta)

Judging from this, this show was fun :foxxd: can' t wait to see it, I' m already downloading the clip!
Kyo Kusanagi
I saw the part of the show with Ban-chan, wow she was so cute! :bunlove: The scenes where she manouvered those remoted controlled things are just hilarious biggrin.gif It was fun to watch, too bad the only thing I understood in the entire speech was "Ban-chan"...I need to learn Japanese T_T
ANNA
QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi)
I saw the part of the show with Ban-chan, wow she was so cute! :bunlove: The scenes where she manouvered those remoted controlled things are just hilarious biggrin.gif It was fun to watch, too bad the only thing I understood in the entire speech was "Ban-chan"...I need to learn Japanese T_T

I'm downloading right now! It's so slow! I have to wait for 7 hours dry.gif
*TangerineRaven*
from jpopsuki

user posted image
yuubae
QUOTE(ainouta)
http://www.daiforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=377890#377890 in the misc talks  

and
http://www.daiforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=380587#380587

That was pretty funny! Ban-chan seems so shy, though. I wish we could see the rest. :cry: Thanks! ^o^
davus0
QUOTE(ainouta)

Immediately before?
shidosan
About the kissing thing, they asked Tomiko about something she did when she was drunk. She said she kissed a person she liked while she was drunk.
It is a bit vague as to whether she was referring to a boyfriend, or just a friend. It would be strange if she meant her boyfriend (assuming she has one), cause it wouldn't be that odd for her to kiss him, unless she meant that it was in a public place where she normally wouldn't do it if she wasn't drunk.

They also had her say something about Ryo when she first came out. Not exactly sure what they asked her, probably about something that might have irritated her. Anyway, she said that she didn't like the scratchy noise that he'd make when he rubbed his beard. So remember guys, Tomiko likes cleanly shaven men. *goes off to shave*
ainouta
QUOTE(shidosan)
About the kissing thing, they asked Tomiko about something she did when she was drunk.  She said she kissed a person she liked while she was drunk.  
It is a bit vague as to whether she was referring to a boyfriend, or just a friend.  It would be strange if she meant her boyfriend (assuming she has one), cause it wouldn't be that odd for her to kiss him, unless she meant that it was in a public place where she normally wouldn't do it if she wasn't drunk.

thank you for clearing that up! my japanese isnt that good all i only understood was tomiko drinks before a kiss lol! (so there wasent any boyfriend involved hehe yay!)
davus0
:rolling: too funny Does she not like scratching the body or is just how it reminds her of beards which she doesn't like? @_@

EDIT

I just remembered the whole drunken kiss incident

user posted image
shidosan
QUOTE(ainouta)
thank you for clearing that up! my japanese isnt that good all i only understood was tomiko drinks before a kiss lol! (so there wasent any boyfriend involved hehe yay!)

Well, she does say "suki na hito" so that can be a bit ambiguous as to if it were a boyfriend or just a friend. Hell it could even have been another girl tongue.gif

@davus0
As for Ryo's beard, she said that she doesn't like the sound of his scratchy beard. If you take that literally, try not shaving one morning (if you're a guy) and rub your hand up the side of your face. That's probably the sound that she doesn't like - and Ryo probably rubs his face like that all the time. Or maybe she's saying that she doesn't like beards in general in a roundabout way. Makes me wonder why Ryo has a beard. I guess his wife doesn't mind.
ANNA
No Flower live! :foxcry:

It's so sweet she talked about Ryo even if they don't make music together now :foxhm:

beard or not beard, Ryo is always hot!!!! :bunlove:
ainouta
QUOTE(ANNA)
No Flower live!  :foxcry:  

It's so sweet she talked about Ryo even if they don't make music together now  :foxhm:  

beard or not beard, Ryo is always hot!!!!  :bunlove:

next week there will be!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.