Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Okimoto Kamui
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
kamuinosekai
Yo, Okimoto Kamui desu.

That's not really my name, it's more like a stage name for me. A few friends and I started a band, we don't have a name yet. I tried to play guitar, but I ended up as vocalist, my dream!!~ We kinda suck though, lol. :wink: and I love it when we practice cause when I'm singing, I pretend I'm like a part of DAI, I wish. I'm spread out everywhere, trying to write songs, play guitar, everything!~ When I grow up, I want to go to Japan and be a singer. But I still have a long road ahead of me and I have to learn Japanese. I really love Tomiko's voice (and her lips) so much! I listen to her music as I put my pants on to go to school in the morning. I listen to her when I go to bed. Her voice is the best. 8) If this actually works out, buy my CDs okay? Please!~ I'm working really hard, if anyone wants to read any of my lyrics: kamuinosekai@yahoo.com.
ainouta
QUOTE(kamuinosekai)
Yo, Okimoto Kamui desu.

That's not really my name, it's more like a stage name for me. A few friends and I started a band, we don't have a name yet. I tried to play guitar, but I ended up as vocalist, my dream!!~ We kinda suck though, lol.  :wink:  and I love it when we practice cause when I'm singing, I pretend I'm like a part of DAI, I wish. I'm spread out everywhere, trying to write songs, play guitar, everything!~ When I grow up, I want to go to Japan and be a singer. But I still have a long road ahead of me and I have to learn Japanese.  I really love Tomiko's voice (and her lips) so much! I listen to her music as I put my pants on to go to school in the morning. I listen to her when I go to bed. Her voice is the best.  8) If this actually works out, buy my CDs okay? Please!~ I'm working really hard, if anyone wants to read any of my lyrics: kamuinosekai@yahoo.com.

Hi there!! and welcome!

and what you said about your dedication to tomiko (her voice and lips) and DAI music (listening to it almost 24/7) was totally like I was when I began to listen to DAI some 4 years ago!
ANNA
Welcome kamuinosekai!!! :bunspark:
Infiniation
Welcome to DAI Forum Okimoto!! Hope you like it here. :bigthumb:
hekio
Hey hey! Welcome to the Dai Forum!!!!!!
avan_piper
YOROSHIKU!!!

have fun here!
Toodles
Welcome! Cool that you're in a band! Have fun here! :bunlove:
Kyoyama_Tomiko
welcome and have fun in the forum!
tomikolover
Welcome here!
Tomiko Van
Welcome and good luck with your band!XD
My band is a cover of DAI, we┬┤ll try to make this dream come true!
Frozenbreak
hi hi hi and welcome to the mighty DAI forums XD hope you have fun and meet interesting ppl XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.