Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Hero [ps2]
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
Dinaluban61
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has played this game? Even though i have a real e guitar, this game was just really fun. I was wondering if you guys thinks it's worth getting the game and guitar controller for around 60-70 dollars. I also heard GH2 is coming out in November.
Soul Reaver
Buy it and it will steal your soul! YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an awesome game. I highly recommend it. They're going to show some GH2 at E3 this year. And your real guitar skill has no bearing on how well you'll play this game. Mine suck but I'm good at the game.
Dinaluban61
yeah, it's a total different feel than a real guitar, but it's just a great experience, i'm highly tempted in blowing my nintendo ds saving to buy the game..... I'm in a predicament, whatever shall i do?! :shock:
virilevocalist
PS2 = Shred :twisted:
Imaginary Buddie
Yeah, my friends, cousins and I love this game. Seems everywhere I go, it appears and I get to play with different people. Too bad I don't actually own a PS2, haha. I just have the red SG guitar. Awww, I miss playing now.
Dinaluban61
Oh man, I just came from a marathon of playing the game with my neighbor. My whole afternoon was spent playing that accursed game. It is just so fun, I dont know why. The funny thing is, me and my friend didn't know that the game could simulate things like hammer ons and pull offs which can make harder songs much easier, we just learned it the wrong way, haha. Man, I freaking love that game. Can't wait for the sequel in November. I'm glad I spent my money on something like this, which I have a great interest for.
Soul Reaver
Yeah, I can't wait for the sequel. Need to rock out!
Dinaluban61
Oh my gosh. I have gotten up to the last two songs on Expert mode. They are so hard, I think my fingers just got really tired. Does anyone have any tips as to how to play properly? Again, this game is just too much fun.
Soul Reaver
Cowboys From Hell and Bark At The Moon are the two hardest songs. They're insane on Expert. Just alot of practice. And learning Hammers and pulls and partially memorizing the song.
Imaginary Buddie
I feel so ashamed... I always use the code to get all songs and secrets. But then, I don't own a ps2 so i'm not able to take time and achieve all the songs.
clementine_dream
I just bought this game the other day. It's so frickin' awesome.... sometimes when i get off the game, i start seeing fret buttons outta nowhere. It's taking a hold... x.x
Dinaluban61
haha, yeah, if you play long enough, and look away from the TV things start to distort because of that "tunnel vision" I just love this game, it's so psychadelic!
virilevocalist
i like that weird tripping out feeling...
clementine_dream
Oh little question, anyone know where i can find the version of Ziggy Stardust in the game? Cos i can't find one that has the wicked solo halfway through the song. I haven't seen it in any of the lives on youtube either.

ps: if your whammy breaks, fix it with a rubber band! 8)
virilevocalist
That artillery track fucking OWNS.

And White Zombie's "ThunderKiss '65" is the sex.

The good thing about games like this, is it gets people into rock music. and I mean REAL rock music. What sucks is when they can't get the rights to the raw 16-track form of the song, so they have to re-record, and it doesn't sound like the original.
Soul Reaver
I personally like the Drist track the best. Decontrol rocks you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.