Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ROMS! ROMS! ROMS! GAMES! GAMES! GAMES!
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
DAIs Apprentice
rom nation .net

for hardcore and nostalgic gamers! :twisted: [/url]
virilevocalist
It's ALIVE AGAIN!!! :bunpom:
DAIs Apprentice
yeah am currently playing Yu Yu Hakusho fighting game! 4 player free for all bashing game @ 16bit doesn't sound so bad ne hehehe :twisted: I got 3 controlers for me sis and me cousin so we're 1 player short T_T
virilevocalist
OH MAN! THEY HAVE BAD DUDES, FOR THE NES!!!!

That game has the greatest intro/premise EVER!!!

"The President has been kidnapped by Ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to save the President?" :rolling: :rolling:
DAIs Apprentice
QUOTE(virilevocalist)
OH MAN! THEY HAVE BAD DUDES, FOR THE NES!!!!

That game has the greatest intro/premise EVER!!!

"The President has been kidnapped by Ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to save the President?" :rolling: :rolling:

wahahahahaha! :twisted:

i like double dragon 1 tu hehehehe! still playing ... user posted image

die abobo! :twisted:

dude u gotta play Front Mission (SNES) and Bahamut Lagoon(SNES)!
inuchan
(tiny font) err..any tips for a debutant (and pretty bad) gamer like me?(/tiny font
Yonge
I was always a sega megadrive player...oh how times have changed...*sniff sniff*
but yeah tis great to go back to all the sonics plus one of the simpliest yet addictive games, mutant league football tongue.gif
DAIs Apprentice
QUOTE(inuchan)
(tiny font) err..any tips for a debutant (and pretty bad) gamer like me?(/tiny font

games were meant to be enjoyed ^^ just play play play. laugh.gif

@Yonge
mitu! Actually my Sega Genesis was a prize in a raffle. I won 2nd Place 8)

I especially love the Golden Axe series tu! You can find them at the link i gave!
inuchan
QUOTE(DAIs Apprentice)
QUOTE(inuchan)

games were meant to be enjoyed ^^ just play play play. laugh.gif

then i say dungeons n dragons, illimited life credit! 8) :wiggle:
virilevocalist
Bahamut Lagoon OWNS!!!

I also got really hooked on Tales Of Phantasia, along with various other SNES RPGs... but for me, it will always be about Chrono Trigger. What a gem of a game.... :bunlove:
Yonge
ah yes, the esteemed Golden Axe series
twas a grand multiplayer game! spells spells spells! whack whack whack
did u guys eva play altered beast? I played it when i was like 6 and could neva get past the 3rd level. I gave it another shot when i'm 18 and still it's difficult, i wonder if my skillz have not grown lol tongue.gif
DAIs Apprentice
Bahamut Lagoon's one of me faves since u ride a dragon in that rpg eheheh!

ah yeshu, altered beast yeah! I wonder if they're gonna make a ps3 or xbox or even a pc remake!

@joze
yupsu, unlimited lives in DnD :twisted:
Harmo
Hehehahaha, I was just thinking of getting this so I can play Chrono Trigger and Earthbound again. But then I dont really have time for games like that anymore....hmm
DAIs Apprentice
QUOTE(Asudef)
Hehehahaha, I was just thinking of getting this so I can play Chrono Trigger and Earthbound again.  But then I dont really have time for games like that anymore....hmm

word T_T (but i sneak at worku and weekendsu ehehhee)
BalOfFlnAngels
Baseball Stars! That game is great. Matant League Hockey to, that game is great cuz you can kill the goalie, then score! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
DAIs Apprentice
cool huh? 8) for gba and other cool roms (even NDS roms!) btw... you can go to http://g-masters.com/

but beware, there's a lot of popups, be sure to have ur popup blocker on. You'll need to register and you're limited to 3 downloads per day, but hey, it's free!
BalOfFlnAngels
That first link you posted ( for the NES roms ect. ) doesn't have Mutant League Football or Hockey! I'm ever so mad. I wanna kill goalies! laugh.gif laugh.gif
DAIs Apprentice
SNES is de best 16-bit console everrrr!
HeartlessCloud
Streets of Rage 2 FTW. happy.gif
Daish
That medievial life game is hilarous....... stealing other's people's wifes, having 3 mistresses, running off and leaving people in a pile of poop, cross dressing, wear a golden paper bag over your head to increase intelligence! i swear only this game offers it.
HeartlessCloud
Boogerman is on there, too!
BalOfFlnAngels
Yeah I downloaded the SNES Rom and been playing Chrono Trigger non-stop. That game is fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.