Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couter-Strike
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
Dinaluban61
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else in daiforum also plays cs. I like playing the game and I am determined to become good at the game. Right now I can only play CS 1.6. I'm still debating wether or not it's wise to get a good enough graphics card for cs source. Although, tournies these days use 1.6 most of the time.
iTelligence
I have it but I can't play because my 5 years old Dell can't do anything. No, don't get another graphics card.

Soon, Windows Vista will be coming out--> better graphics card, processor, games, etc. will be coming out. Right now is not a good time to invest in PC games as much as on consoles.

But I'm not because I have an old Nintendo GameCube with only 1 game: Supersmash
ken-sama
I'd get the graphics card. Fuck Microsoft. and yeah, stick to 1.6 ;P
DAI World Order
screw CS 1.6, get CS Source
Dinaluban61
oicicic. Boo Microsoft... I love smash bros too... Thas prolly the only game I'd buy a gamecube for also, hehe. Yeah, I guess I'll just stick it out with 1.6.
iTelligence
boo Microsoft? Are you a supporter of Mac? Just remember that Apple is the fruit of contempt. Businessweek gave Microsoft #1 ranking in brand value.

Microsoft is a contradictory logo because the software company is gigantic, although the name supposes that its size is microscopic.
SilverAutomatic
Fruit should stay on trees and out of computers! 'sides, source hitboxes are horible! It said I got a headshot by shooting him in the hand!

1.6 is good - i'm on all the time, normally on one of the KingPin servers since theres always tons of people on them.
ken-sama
QUOTE(Dinaluban61)
I love smash bros too... Thas prolly the only game I'd buy a gamecube for also, hehe.

no Zelda? :-(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.