Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: naruto 3
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
uchiha yinchi
well, i waited a few hours and nobody made one, so i decided to make a naruto 3 for ps2 thred!!! sadly, i don't have the game yet, but alas! i should have it tomorow, because if i don't i will cry. from what ive seen it looks like a pretty good game, but it has alot of changes. now the spaceials are all different becuase of the ral time summoning and such. and now its back 2 what you had to do in 1, insted of masshing 1 button, you mash a series. i now leave you with an amazing video of the new characters hyugga hanabi and yondaime the konoha yello flash. sexyness
ken-sama
I have it, I only got to try out for 15 min tho before I had to go. Great game tho.
Soul Reaver
GNT is more fun IMO. NH is okay but not as fun and a pain in the ass since moves need to be unlocked.
ken-sama
I actually like Narutimate Hero better, it greatly captures the style of naruto (both the fighting and the anime). IMO this is the way Naruto should be, a smash brothers type of game.
Soul Reaver
Unlocked all the characters earlier today. Don't think I'll touch the game again for a long time.
ken-sama
the only thing I thought that sucked in the game was the fact that you had only 1 super, if you wanted to use other specials, you have to unlock them and switch it with your current one.. I liked the old ougi system better.
uchiha yinchi
how do you unlock and equip specials. if you have any screenshots or translations can u plz help me out?
Soul Reaver
You unlock them via the RPG mode and leveling up characters. To equip them when you select your character at the char select screen before a match a dialog pops up asking if you want to customize your character. Select the top option and in the next screen you'll have 2 boxes for selection. The top is for your 2 jutsu's (u.u.O and d.d.O) and the bottom one is for your super. On the super screen the first option is input method from left to right its command (press the sequence), spin the analog, and mash the button as much as possible. The second option is the super.
uchiha yinchi
thanks, i found out how to change the jutsus, but i had no idea wat was special. and when does konohamaru's friend appear?
Soul Reaver
QUOTE(uchiha yinchi)
thanks, i found out how to change the jutsus, but i had no idea wat was special. and when does konohamaru's friend appear?

Konohamaru has a friend?
uchiha yinchi
to unlock him, you have to talk to konohamaru's friend in the academy
Imaginary Buddie
We downloaded and played last night. Any password codes to unlock all characters? They did that for Naruto 2. =o/
Soul Reaver
Unfortunately, not yet. No one found it yet if there is one. Although it only takes about 6 hours to unlock everyone and a large portion of the supers and jutsus.
uchiha yinchi
yea, ive unlocked everyone, and i don't even read japnese. its rather easy the only thing is i needed help on the quizes
maikeru
man, i got this game yesterday and i've just unlocked all the characters. it took me so long to get hanabi so that i could get the yondaime. i know you can change your specials for each character, but for many characters i'llhave several options for different specials but I can't always equip them. do I have find certain items before I can use certain specials, or do I have level up the character further? oh and what do i do with all the scrolls?

sorry if that didn't make any sense.
ken-sama
You have to buy the items. To buy em, you have to go to the shop in front of Shizune. The scrolls you get are used to buy the items. Also, some of the items you can only get by befriending people and doing missions.

You have to lvl up your characters to get new specials. The fastest way to do it is the Last A Rank mission against Itachi. Almost everyone lvls up everytime you beat him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.