Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: which one?
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
uchiha yinchi
ok, i ame a huge naruto fan, but i am lookin to get into a new anime while it has its filler season. after extensiv reserch i have narrowed it down into 2 choices and i need ure help making the final decision. when i say which one should i "get into" i mean, go head first so please take into consideration the anime, manga, video games, and cosplay opperatunites. thanks :grin:
andressa
I think you should get into One Piece XD

I've never watched Bleach :dunno: , but my friends told me that bleach is a mix of many animes like dbz,inuyasha, digimon, naruto and all this kind of anime
Soul Reaver
Bleach. Cause Inoue has a huge rack and there's a lesbian in it.
EienDAIfan5d9
One Piece sucks...Horribly...

BLEACH is awesome because HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR did a theme song for it. :rolling:
uchiha yinchi
QUOTE(Soul Reaver)
Bleach.  Cause Inoue has a huge rack and there's a lesbian in it.

did u say lezbo :bunlove: !!! might as well close this thred, ive made up my mind!

(jkjkjk, keep em commin)
Ignorance
never seen bleach but one piece is the shit :rolling:
Soul Reaver
QUOTE(uchiha yinchi)
QUOTE(Soul Reaver)
Bleach.  Cause Inoue has a huge rack and there's a lesbian in it.

did u say lezbo :bunlove: !!! might as well close this thred, ive made up my mind!

(jkjkjk, keep em commin)

Hellz yeah. One of the minor characters is a full blown lesbian.
nevets1219
One Piece isn't so bad - I've only seen the English version but it is kinda childish. If Naruto seems childish One Piece will be even more soo. One Piece isn't bad but I believe Bleach was better...though more people seem to favor One Piece.
Dinaluban61
note, if you choose to see One Piece, don't watch the english dub of it, I hear it just makes it horrible. I can vouch for bleach being a good anime, and yeah, it's like a mix of different animes. However, I can't really give u my opinion since I haven't seen One Piece. I can say though that bleach has a bunch of cool characters, maybe too many, and a bunch of cool sword fighting and moves.
Harmo
I havent really watched either but my friend is hooked on Bleach right now, everytime I try and talk to him he just goes "brb bleach"

I personally really dislike One Piece because the characters look so nasty.....I think the char designs/animation style for this anime are horrible.....and it does seem kind of lame, though this is based only on the cartoon network eps Ive seen.
ken-sama
Bleach is the shit.
Harmo
QUOTE(ken-sama)
Bleach is the shit.

Because you kick ass right? :wink:
LovesTomiko
QUOTE(ken-sama)
Bleach is the shit.

what he said.
uchiha yinchi
right now, bleach is winning in my mind because i did some research and to get bleach dvd's would be alot less than one piece becuase one piece is like 300 episodes lol.
Arika
QUOTE(Asudef)

I personally really dislike One Piece because the characters look so nasty.....I think the char designs/animation style for this anime are horrible.....and it does seem kind of lame, though this is based only on the cartoon network eps Ive seen.

I was the same way. When I saw it in magazines everywhere I immediately discredited it based on its animation style. But if you can just set that aside and really look at the series as a whole, it's quite nice. I have to say that the dub really does give it a bad rap. It's practically a felony (for many people :rolling: ) and it's reasonable to think it "nasty" with those horrid voices accompanying it. When I finally did read some of it, watched some of it (by that I mean the movies) I came to really like it for it's story, humor, great voice actors (Kappei Yamaguchi :drool:, Mayumi Tanaka)

I really like both of these anime, soo...I dunno...
Rei13
bleach cuz i like the song "life is like a boat" :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Harmo
QUOTE(Arika)
QUOTE(Asudef)

I was the same way. When I saw it in magazines everywhere I immediately discredited it based on its animation style. But if you can just set that aside and really look at the series as a whole, it's quite nice. I have to say that the dub really does give it a bad rap. It's practically a felony (for many people :rolling: ) and it's reasonable to think it "nasty" with those horrid voices accompanying it. When I finally did read some of it, watched some of it (by that I mean the movies) I came to really like it for it's story, humor, great voice actors (Kappei Yamaguchi :drool:, Mayumi Tanaka)

I really like both of these anime, soo...I dunno...

Yeah I know sleep.gif I just need someone who has the series to sit me down and watch it and Ill enjoy it if theres a good story behind it.

I didnt like Love Hina at fist but then my friend and I had nothing to do so we just watched it and I got hooked, ended up finishing the series that day :rolling:
uchiha yinchi
i went with bleach lol, i forund a good deal on epsodes 1-60 on ebay, so i decided i would get into it.
Imaginary Buddie
I haven't seen One Piece, but it's my cousins favorite anime. I chose Bleach cuz I've seen it and it has good action in it. The big difference between the two is that Bleach is at about 60 eps so far while One Piece is well at mid 200's. So if you choose One Piece, that's a lot of episodes to catch up on.
Soul Reaver
QUOTE(uchiha yinchi)
i  went with bleach lol, i forund a good deal on epsodes 1-60 on ebay, so i decided i would get into it.

You can get a better deal by just downloading them for free from www.animesuki.com
uchiha yinchi
na, i get pissed as hell when i screw around with bittorrent
i like dvd's becase i can take em, and watchem, and share em, and if the anime is that damn good, i can chew on em.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.