Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
lone-wolf
hi i am raymond, and i am a new member though not new to this forum. greatest website i ever stumbled upon, look forward to getting to know more of the do as infinity die-hards . my email: tankhr@hotmail.com , add me to msn. i'm always waiting to noe more about the development of do as infinity(well at least know more about their individual career from now on) :buncry: information is quite slow over here in singapore, so i became very reliant on this website. i wish all my new found friends happiness. i wish dai succesfulness.

raymond aka heartbreak, awaiting the break of dawn
avan_piper
ur a singaporean? hi! i'm a malaysian, ur neighbour, well not really coz i'm over at Sarawak. :rolling:

anyway, yoroshiku! :bigthumb:

have fun here and glad to meet you! :wave:
unwanted-fan
welcome!!

But im sorry to say Do As Infinity is no more

:buncry:
DAI"roxtar"36
wasup! welcome to the forum! XD :wave:
DAIs Apprentice
welcome! ^^

Do as Rocks on!
lone-wolf
err... a noob question here, ok, i admit i am quite com illiterate. how do i set up an avatar?
andressa
Welcome ^__^

I'm from Brazil, nice to meet you

15/f

go in My Controls o.o in the top
Kirin_Rammer
WELCOME!!!! I'm from Singapore too! I've just returned recently from Japan after watching the final live of DAI in Budokan!!!! :wave:

Nice to meet u!!!! :wave:
m/23
mroneder
Hey heart_break! I'm Singaporean too! :rolling: Yeah our Singaporean representative Mr Kirin_Rammer flew to Japan to catch their last concert :grin:

24/m here , by the way :wave:
ANNA
Welcome!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumb: :wave:
Mara
WELCOME~!!! Added u on msn~ :wave:
lone-wolf
so happy to see so many replies. i'm m/17 by the way. anyway, the 1st post was crap, i placed a www. in front of my email. ROFL. sorry, wow, i realli envied those who have been able to catch dai final live.now i can only await for my preorder of my dvd to arrive. another question, wat does the word noob below my nick and those stars below my nick, wat do they represent?
Kirin_Rammer
Lets just say the more u post, the more stars u get. :grin:

Oh, u can edit ur own post as well. :wink:
Toodles
hi! welcome to the forum! i'll add you to my msn list. happy.gif hope you stay on the r&r bus and have fun while you're at it!!!

:wave: :wave:
tomikolover
Hello, good day! *shakes your hand*
inuchan
QUOTE(heart_break)
err... a noob question here, ok, i admit i am quite com illiterate. how do i set up an avatar?

welcome Raymond!!!!!! :wave:

For avatar setting: click on "my control", it's on the top right corner of the daiforum board. then clikc on "edit avatar settings", and follow the instructions !! and if any problems, feel free to ask me ! ^^ :wave: :wave: :wave:
Kyoyama_Tomiko
welcome to DAI forum raymond! feel free to add too! pm for it...actually, everyone feel free to add rolling.gif
Me 20/f ...me lives in US but i was born in Peru, where ill spend xmas~

enjoy your stay in the forum! :wave: :grin:
small_saint
hello !!!

Enjoy your stay here okay!

21/female/sg..

Whoo! More and more sg forumers. Cool!
ScUmBaG
hello fellow singaporean 20/m/SG lmao
sea-anemones
hello..but im malaysian...=(
lone-wolf
oh cool cool, i've made many new frens here during my 1st month here. and yes! finally i posted enuff to get rid of tt irritating noob tag...

s-a: theres nothing wrong with being malaysian, dun be sad. we are all cool ppl here at the daiforum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.