Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What up what up
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Tenjin
Hey guys, what's up? Just droppin in to say hi, even though I don't think most of you have a clue who I am, haha, but it looks like there's a few still on here who do biggrin.gif It's so weird getting on here since it's gotten so huge. School has been about killing me the past year and a half, and I still got two and a half left to go *GAG*, so if there has been anybody wondering where I was, I probably had my face buried in a book somewhere...

Tenjin
DAI"roxtar"36
wasup! i didn't know that this forum had another admin... :confused:

hehe...anyway, good luck with skool and welcome back!
virilevocalist
I have only heard of you in legend! :rolling: :rolling:

Actually, I've seen your posts in some threads from the treasure vault, so it FEELS like I know ya. :bigthumb:

Welcome Back :grin:
zany003
whoa! yeah, it's been a long time! nice to see you again. i dunno if anything has really changed around here since you last posted...unsure.gif

i forgot what you were doing again.... pharmacy school or something? @__@ i can only imagine the studying.
ken-sama
Yo dude.

long time no see.
Tenjin
Thanks, yeah, it's pharmacy school. I feel like I'm never going to get OUT of school, haha

Ken-sama, your avatar still cracks me up :rolling:
Mara
Welcome back to the R&R BUS!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'm Mara from Germany (14) :wave:
andressa
Welcome back happy.gif

Andressa/15, I'm from Brazil
ANNA
Hi Tenjin! :wave:

welcome back! :bigthumb:
inuchan
Been awhile, Tenjin!!!!!!!!

Welcome back !!!!!!! :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :wave: :wave:
mroneder
Hi Tenjin! Yup I recognize you and your posts from way back.... do you still wield power like mav does? :rolling:
small_saint
That surprise me. I didn't know there is another admin..

Welcome back!
ken-sama
QUOTE(Tenjin)
Ken-sama, your avatar still cracks me up  :rolling:

My avy is the shit.

/flex
Toodles
welcome back to the bus! i was wondering what happened to the third admin when i was looking at the list... i'm relatively new here... i'm toodles, 13. :bigthumb:

school... everyone hates it. sleep.gif good luck with that! and thanx for stoppin by and letting us know you're here!

:wave:
Tenjin
Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm hoping to get more active once I get this semester behind me. According to the higher classes, they say this is our last HARD semester and that it lets up after this. I'm so out of touch now that I'm usually at least a month behind on releases, and I don't like that very much, haha. I'll have to go check this treasure chest out and see what kind of stuff from me is in there...there's no telling, LOL
Chikara312
Hey Tenjin! Happy your alive and well! :wave:
ken-sama
QUOTE(Chikara312)
Hey Tenjin!  Happy your alive and well! :wave:

chiki, stop lurking and post more pls.
Kirin_Rammer
I dont know if u still remember me way back 2.5 years ago! I was a noob then. :grin:
But anyway WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! :wave:

unwanted-fan
Hello again tenjin!!

i hope you remember me as I remember you :wave:
EienDAIfan5d9
So that's where the other admin was. I remember seeing you once and never again. Enjoy your stay.

EienDAIFan5d9 (Eien for short) here. :bigthumb:
Kyoyama_Tomiko
me is n00b...and joined after i knew that DAI was splitting :cry:
anyways...I'm Kyoyama_Tomiko and im 20 :tongue:
nice to know that we had other Administrator! welcome back! happy.gif
Ignorance
Welcome back I suppose :grin: :wave:
Tangerine Dreamer
I feel I've been around long enough that I should know who you are, but I don't! So ... douzo yoroshiku!
Tenjin
QUOTE(Ignorance)
Welcome back I suppose  :grin:  :wave:

LOL, I haven't seen you in a billion years, haha. What've you been up to?
Ignorance
QUOTE(Tenjin)
QUOTE(Ignorance)
Welcome back I suppose  :grin:  :wave:

Indeed! surprisingly I've been up to nothing other than school lol its really getting old too :buncry: lots of catching up in a little while, exam times for me :rolling: :rolling:

good to ya :bigthumb:
Tenjin
QUOTE(Ignorance)
QUOTE(Tenjin)
QUOTE(Ignorance)
Welcome back I suppose  :grin:  :wave:

Indeed! surprisingly I've been up to nothing other than school lol its really getting old too :buncry: lots of catching up in a little while, exam times for me :rolling: :rolling:

good to ya :bigthumb:

Tell me about it yo, I feel ya. I'm in the middle of finals now, last one on Tuesday then I get to breathe for a few weeks FINALLY
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.