Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flyff - Free MMORPG
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
Pages: 1, 2
Dinaluban61
http://flyff.gpotato.com/
Well, here's a new mmorpg that came out I think very recently, like friday... Props to my friend for recommending it to me. I haven't played that much of it because I've been kept busy with school. But this game plays a lot like this other game called guildwars. Again, this is a totally free mmorpg, no need for private servers and the like. Check it out if you guys ever have the time.
ken-sama
I remember reading about this, you get to fly around and shit with a broom.
Harmo
What is the point of this MMORPG?

It looks really cool tho, I think Ill join up just to mess around and fly around hehe. Itd be nice to join up with people here and form a DAIForum clan :rolling:

Lets just hope that it doesnt get me addicted and take time away from my studies, its nearing finals in a month or so :swt:
nevets1219
I tried MU that was linked but I couldn't get it to work and didn't feel like trying all that hard...maybe this one will deserve a try smile.gif

EDIT:
well out of all the games in the world I know two that won't work for me....MU and FLYFF....damn me
Dinaluban61
Yeah, this game u can fly around. Right now I can't really fly, but I look up and there are flying monsters and floating islands which I suppose you can reach only by flying. Right now it's really saturated with people and it's hard to get a monster to kill by yourself without some else jacking it from you. I've only seen hoverboards and brooms so far, but I barely got passed my first basic job level. As for the point of this game...I'm not entirely sure... But I'm sure there is one, right? :rolling: Overall though, this game is fairly faster paced and the world is fairly big as well.

@nevets, really sry that this game couldn't work.
EienDAIfan5d9
Downlaoding now. Might as well give it a try. :grin:

More than likely I'll be named Yuusuke or something along those lines.
Dinaluban61
oh, if u guys ever want to party, just look for my user name mirai102
EienDAIfan5d9
I have my character made.

His name is Yuusuke, but I won't be playing until tomorrow because I have a huge report due. No time to play for me. :buncry:
Blastbm
yeah, been playing this for three straight weeks now... but unfortunately I'm playing on the Flyff-Philippines servers.... maybe I should try out the international servers..... :grin: :wave:

Now at level 44... with an Ignice Board (me thinks the fastest board in the game :bunlove: )
Harmo
Hey nevets, why wont it work? Did you try the drivers they had?

That sucks cuz the games actually pretty cute n fun :rolling:

Hey Dina Im using same nick as I am here, but Ill look for you. Im so lost on some of the controls but Im just killing monsters to up my levels so far smile.gif
nevets1219
Err...I actually didn't have much time to investigate...have a philosophy paper due next week and I just got Star Wars BattleField II on the PC plus I have that competition this Sunday...I didn't mean to put it off since someone there has been pretty helpful. I'm using newer drivers than the one they have (latest). I don't wanna downgrade but I really wanna find a good free online game to play...so I'm gonna put some efforts into figuring this one out
EienDAIfan5d9
Well, I got around to playing and got to level 4. happy.gif

The game is fun, but it took me an hour to find where the monsters were. blink.gif :dunno:

I'll definately be playing this all weekend, since starting Monday I have a huge research paper to be working on. :buncry:
mavrick_45
sweet game

user = mavrick
EienDAIfan5d9
I'll be playing in like 30 minutes after Missile Innovation in Anation finishes.

User = XxYuusukexX
Level = 4
Server = 1-1
mavrick_45
-__-;; only at level 9 still.....

:eyesroll:
Dinaluban61
Hehe, I just got flying ability the other day, w00t it's so cool! btw, mavrick, is your name "mavrick"?
mavrick_45
yes
Ignorance
Started the other day, lvl 14 already XD, is there more to do than hack and slashing later? sort of boring but thats mmorpg for ya I guess

IGN: Yada
EienDAIfan5d9
Got to level 10 today. I'm more exploring than anything right now. What level do you need to be to get fly? Someone said it was 10 and someone said 15. Not sure.
Ignorance
I think its 20 o.o?
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(Ignorance)
I think its 20 o.o?

:buncry: :buncry: :buncry: Nuuuuuuuuuu! I wanna fly!!!!!! :buncry: :buncry: :buncry: :buncry: :buncry:
Harmo
Dam, got cut off the internet for a couple days. I wouldve been leveled up by now :buncry:

Sorry Dina :wink:
EienDAIfan5d9
Got to level 13 last night. I WANT TO FLY!!!!!!!!!! :buncry: :buncry: :buncry:

Oh, I checked and it IS 20...I could have sworn it was 10...
Harmo
You suck man....Im only lvl 10

So sad......I want to fly too!!!

Oh yeah, people are so cheap too. I gave some of my stuff away for free to people and sold stuff really really cheap but then when I ask for a helmet they want money or trade. Greedy bastards man....

Nevets: Thats really unfortunate man, youre always helping people out but now you cant get the game to work on your comp. Im pretty sure you'll figure it out soon :bigthumb:
I was never a fan of online games until now....I played Gunbound but that was so lame to pay for stuff.
ken-sama
guys, get WoW instead. it's so much more better.
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(ken-sama)
guys, get WoW instead. it's so much more better.

You have to pay for WoW... :rolling: No way. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Dinaluban61
Yeah, I'm a cheap person and wouldn't really want to p2p for an mmorpg. So I'll just stick with free games like this. Well, I pretty much fried my brain with this game over the weekend... I'll take a vacation for a while...a long while...
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(Dinaluban61)
Yeah, I'm a cheap person and wouldn't really want to p2p for an mmorpg. So I'll just stick with free games like this. Well, I pretty much fried my brain with this game over the weekend... I'll take a vacation for a while...a long while...

Awwww. Anyway, I'm the same way. I won't pay for a game. Ever. Unless it's like on a console game. Any game you gotta pay for gets a BAD for me. :mad:

Got to level 14. :bunlove:
mavrick_45
lvl 11 - ahh it takes sooo long

i think im the nicest person in the game.

usually i'll have like 2-3 of every equipable item that i already own. so i dont need them and opening shops takes to long so i just give all my stuff i dont need or is not the right sex to some person for free. :bigthumb:
Harmo
QUOTE(mavrick_45)

usually i'll have like 2-3 of every equipable item that i already own. so i dont need them and opening shops takes to long so i just give all my stuff i dont need or is not the right sex to some person for free.  :bigthumb:

Same here, and when I ask for something people are stingy as hell.....bastards <_<

BTW I cant find you or Eien :dunno:
mavrick_45
i will be on (prolly) tomorow morning from 9 to 11:30
thas central time BTW
and then from 7-12 pm
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(Asudef)
QUOTE(mavrick_45)

usually i'll have like 2-3 of every equipable item that i already own. so i dont need them and opening shops takes to long so i just give all my stuff i dont need or is not the right sex to some person for free.  :bigthumb:

Same here, and when I ask for something people are stingy as hell.....bastards <_<

BTW I cant find you or Eien :dunno:

I'm not on since it takes so damn long to get to level 15... :buncry:

What's your name? I'll get on now and we can play.
mavrick_45
forgot to mention ill be around the area of the ......Doridomas or whatever those seahorse lookin things are. and then mebe the lawolfs if i raise my level good....
EienDAIfan5d9
Okay getting on.

Server: 1-1
Character name: XxYuusukexX
Level: 14
Class: Vagrant
Harmo
I tried adding you Eien but it said no such member :dunno:

Im still level 12 :buncry:

My name is same as my SN here smile.gif

Edit: Hmm, I was wondering if I could add FlyFF to my Norton Security so I wont have to turn it off just to play :dunno: Stupid Norton doesnt even have an option to edit the list of blocked programs.
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(Asudef)
I tried adding you Eien but it said no such member :dunno:

Im still level 12 :buncry:

My name is same as my SN here smile.gif

Edit: Hmm, I was wondering if I could add FlyFF to my Norton Security so I wont have to turn it off just to play :dunno:  Stupid Norton doesnt even have an option to edit the list of blocked programs.

I've been PMing you for the past 2 days...You ever gonna reply?

Name: XxYuusukexX
Class: Mercenary
Level: 15
Harmo
You mean on Flyff? I havent gotten any messages except from Dina. I just found out its case sensitive, but now I know your name exists. Guess we'll have to wait till we're both online to add, the systems kinda flawed still.

Name: Asudef
Class: Vagrant -> Mage soon
Level: 15..............FINALLY!!
Server: 1-2
nevets1219
hell yea, I got this game working!

nevets1219 <-- I'll add everyone smile.gif

Currently lvl 7 on server 1-1
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(Asudef)
You mean on Flyff?  I havent gotten any messages except from Dina.  I just found out its case sensitive, but now I know your name exists.  Guess we'll have to wait till we're both online to add, the systems kinda flawed still.

Name: Asudef
Class: Vagrant -> Mage soon
Level: 15..............FINALLY!!
Server: 1-2

Cool. I was grounded yesterday, so I couldn't level.

Name: XxYuusukexX
Class: Mercenary
Level: 16

I'll be playing later. And I have been PMing you. You must have had your message box closed or there was too much spam to see my messages.
Harmo
Are you sure it went through? If it did I should be on your list.
I wouldve gotten it no matter what since itll show a popup and text on my screen.

I think what it says is it msg "USER" but then it doesnt realize USER isnt online. Thats what it keeps telling me, if I put the name in right it says not connected, if I typed it wrong it says no such user. :dunno:

I caught Mav once, but my net divebombed right after. But Im pretty busy cause of finals week coming up, though the games pretty addicting :swt:
Dinaluban61
Haha, Harmo, calm down man, haha. Well, I know it's hard to give up the game, but think about school. I have finals week coming up too, so I must resist playing the game over the mini Thanksgiving break right before. It's gonna be really hard T.T
Harmo
Haha I wasnt being abrasive :swt:

Cus I havent gotten any msgs except from some guy named Uchiha Sasuke who I thought was from here.

Yea must resist, but considering I do my hw on my computer...... Must......not.....open...flyff.......theres lots of other distractions too
I just turned mage too, need help lvling up. Still cant fly and look like a vagrant too <_<

After finals :devil:
nevets1219
So there are Magicians and Mercs ... no Assists?

Maybe I could become an assist....? but I think Assists are gonna be harder to use than Magicians (since I usually go for those Magician types). Maybe I'll just tank with an assist...damn too many decisions to make ...

EDIT: man the English sites sux, the Taiwanese site has more complete info...
Harmo
Theres Mercs, Mages, and Assists.
Then in those 3 classes there are 2 more for each. Blade and Knight, Elementer and Psykeeper, Billposter and Ringmaster, respectively. Im working to be Elementer.......Im so weak physically, teaming up with mav helped since hes tougher. Need an assist to help out or a knight to eat damage.

I wonder if its possible to get something to help level another character quickly, I kinda want to be billposter and blade :rolling:
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(Asudef)
Then in those 3 classes there are 2 more for each.  Blade and Knight, Elementer and Psykeeper, Billposter and Ringmaster, respectively.  Im working to be Elementer.......Im so weak physically, teaming up with mav helped since hes tougher.  Need an assist to help out or a knight to eat damage.

I wonder if its possible to get something to help level another character quickly, I kinda want to be billposter and blade :rolling:

I'll get on when my friend gets home from soccer. ^-^
Ignorance
WEE haven't had the chance to play much, should I be a knight(tons of stm) or an assist since no one is an assist? cuz I don't really mind either

EDIT: anyone know how to make windowed mode and such? XD *cough cough*
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9)
QUOTE(Asudef)
Then in those 3 classes there are 2 more for each.  Blade and Knight, Elementer and Psykeeper, Billposter and Ringmaster, respectively.  Im working to be Elementer.......Im so weak physically, teaming up with mav helped since hes tougher.  Need an assist to help out or a knight to eat damage.

I'll get on when my friend gets home from soccer. ^-^

Which doesn't look like anytime soon.
mavrick_45
ima be a blade. its pretty much a ninja. and ninjas kick ass ph34r.gif
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(mavrick_45)
ima be a blade. its pretty much a ninja. and ninjas kick ass  :ph34r:

What the 'man' says. :rolling:

NO really. Blades are so awesome. Ninjas are so awesome. They are both so awesome!
nevets1219
look at www.gamefaqs.com for Flyff secrets for tips on the windowed mode smile.gif

I'll be an assist most likely, since it is needed, I was going to go blade but too many of you guys are doing that so I'm going to pick whatever is left...maybe a magician.

You guys do know about the pxp and not lvling up skills thing right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.