Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new guy here
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
tulron41
Hey Guys, Love D.A.I.

Born in N.Y. and lived there all my life. Currently visiting Taiwan when i heard about D.A.I.

So incredibly sad to hear this amazing band and then find out that they are splitting up. I feel like i missed something special. However i am spending all of my time in Taiwan buying as many albums as i can. The old ones are really difficult to find!! Anyone wanna show me where i can buy them?

Anyways. I'm totally new to posting too.

So be gentle. :wink:

Mara
WELCOME TO OUR R&R BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

You'll have so much fun here :bunkiss*
Kirin_Rammer
WELCOME!!! :wave:

KR here from Singapore m/23 :grin:
andressa

Welcome happy.gif

Andressa from Brazil f/15
Kyoyama_Tomiko
me! from Peru....thou, i live in US...

f/20
have fun in the forum happy.gif
Toodles
If you don't mind ordering them from sites, YesAsia and CDJapan are really reliable sources to get your CDs from. happy.gif

Welcome to the R&R Bus!!! Have fun! :wave: :wave: :wave:
tomikolover
Hello! :bigthumb:
davus0
QUOTE(tulron41)
Hey Guys,  Love D.A.I.

Born in N.Y. and lived there all my life.  Currently visiting Taiwan when i heard about D.A.I.

So incredibly sad to hear this amazing band and then find out that they are splitting up.  I feel like i missed something special.  However i am spending all of my time in Taiwan buying as many albums as i can.  The old ones are really difficult to find!!  Anyone wanna show me where i can buy them?

Anyways.  I'm totally new to posting too.

So be gentle. :wink:

You live in New York! Cool, a bunch of other people here do too. I'm from New Jersey, so we are fellow Easterners :bigthumb:

You can get tons of DAI stuff on yesasia.com. But in NYC I have had some luck at Kinokuniya and Tower World in the past too... and some anime-heavy comic stores perhaps but I don't remember any names.

Kino is also good for buying magazines with pictures of :tomiko: :drool:

Anyway welcome to the board :wave: :wiggle:
Keiichi
Davus, they have pics of :tomiko: at Kinokuniya? OMG I never knew. I'm from New Jersey too. Welcome to the forum.

I agree about the YesAsia.com site. It's good, I recommend it.

You said you are visiting Taiwan now? How long are you there for? When are you coming back to the States?
small_saint
enjoy your stay here!
ANNA
Hi and welcome!!!! :bunpom: :bunpom: :bunpom:
tulron41
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I look forward to contributing to this forum. First goal is to make an awesome banner and icon supporting D.A.I. haha.

Davus thanks much for the info. I'll make sure to check up on that when i get back, i don't make a lot of trips to manhatten, but for dai! most definately. (tulron does not live in nyc.)

Anyways, Keiichi i have been in taiwan for almost 5 months now, arrived 7/14/05....so...4 and a half months i guess. I am very homesick of course, but taiwan is a lot of fun if you have something to do. Like searching for DAI stuff! i'll be back soon though, sometime toward the end of the month. Planning on taking a lot of music back too.

It took me weeks but i finally found a store that didn't just sell Live in japan 2 and Do the A-side. They have a lot of old albums and dvd's too! but i can't afford all of them!! it's a shame since i'm sure it'll be cheaper than buying it in america. I'm gonna work it out with my parents since it'll be my birthday soon.

December 3rd. Gonna be 19.
Tangerine Dreamer
:wave: Welcome! (f/18 from Minnesota)
Are you studying abroad in Taiwan?
tulron41
No, just visiting my parents.

Contemplating what to do with my future too.
tulron41
Hey can anyone help me with a problem?

If you had to choose between do the best +DvD and Do the B-side which would you choose?

I can afford almost everything but i have to choose between one of those 2.
Mara
It depends...if u already have or get the albums then u should choose DO THE B-SIDE cause all the b-side single are on there which don't appear on any album...but if u don't have their albums u should take DO THE BEST...there are songs from BREAK OF DAWN time over to DEEP FOREST :bigthumb: and there's HI NO ATARU SAKAMICHI which is just an awesome song as well :bunlove:
sea-anemones
haro maro
inuchan
nyaaaaaaa!!!!

welcome welcome !!!! :wave: :wave: :bigthumb:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.