Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hello everybody
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
aristrist
What's up everybody. My name is Jun and I am a newbie here. Actually I've been checking this site out for about 2 years so technically I'm not a newbie. But this is the first time for me to post anything so yoroshiku. By the way i'm 21 and from Hawaii.
Jya Mata Ne!
Jacky
HelLO~! im a newbie too! haha....enjoy urself! the ppl here are real friendly i muz tell yA~
Toodles
Hi Jun! Lol boy, there are a lot of Juns in this board, it's getting hard to keep up.. wacko.gif :rolling:

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
Kirin_Rammer
Hi and Welcome!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
aristrist
Thanks for welcoming me everybody! Do as Infinity is the greatest band ever!
tomikolover
Hey wuts up :bigthumb:
davus0
Welcome! :wave:

Where in Hawaii?
aristrist
I am from Honolulu, Oahu (the overpopulated island) Hawaii. Have you guys been here before?
frozen ray
ooo.. i've always wanted to go to Hawaii...
ajiro
Hello and Welcome. :bigthumb:
DAIs Apprentice
welcome! :wave: :wave: :wave:

wow, 2 years?? :eek:
andressa

Welcome :wave:

I'm Andressa from Brazil :bigthumb:
Patrician
Welcome :wave: :wave: :wave:
19/M/Prague, Czech Republic
Mara
WELCOME TO THE R&R BUS! :bunlove: :bunlove: :bunlove: Ur from Hawaii? Yuna Ito is from there too :bunlove:
queen_akasha
A two-year lurker eh~? XD

Anyway, welcome & glad to finally hear from you~! :wave:
aristrist
QUOTE(Mara)
WELCOME TO THE R&R BUS!  :bunlove:  :bunlove:  :bunlove: Ur from Hawaii? Yuna Ito is from there too :bunlove:

Yes Yuna Ito is from here. I know where her parents restaurant is. It seems like her mom is very proud of her daughter that she tells most of her customers about her success story.
Toodles
QUOTE(aristrist)
QUOTE(Mara)
WELCOME TO THE R&R BUS!  :bunlove:  :bunlove:  :bunlove: Ur from Hawaii? Yuna Ito is from there too :bunlove:

Yes Yuna Ito is from here. I know where her parents restaurant is. It seems like her mom is very proud of her daughter that she tells most of her customers about her success story.

:eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT!!!!!!!!

When I go to Hawaii, please~ tell me where that restaurant is!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
sea-anemones
hello....
Kyoyama_Tomiko
welcome to the forums Jun happy.gif :wave:
Mara
QUOTE(aristrist)
QUOTE(Mara)
WELCOME TO THE R&R BUS!  :bunlove:  :bunlove:  :bunlove: Ur from Hawaii? Yuna Ito is from there too :bunlove:

WHAT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ?! OMG! I'm such a huge Yuna Ito fan since the announcement she'd debut :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: tell me, where is that restaurant?????? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Please, I'll be in Hawaii the coming December for a few days :bunlove:

EDIT: Can u make pics???? :bunlove:
aristrist
QUOTE(Mara)
QUOTE(aristrist)
QUOTE(Mara)
WELCOME TO THE R&R BUS!  :bunlove:  :bunlove:  :bunlove: Ur from Hawaii? Yuna Ito is from there too :bunlove:

WHAT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ?! OMG! I'm such a huge Yuna Ito fan since the announcement she'd debut :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: tell me, where is that restaurant?????? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Please, I'll be in Hawaii the coming December for a few days :bunlove:

EDIT: Can u make pics???? :bunlove:

You guys are Yuna Ito fans!? That's Awesome. Sure, I'll let you know her parent's restraunt. :rolling:

You'll be in Hawaii in December huh. I'm trying to recall the name of the restraunt but I can't right now so maybe I'll send you a PM later. It's only about a 15 minute drive to the place so.

I heard this funny story where a guy went to the restaurant not knowing that it was owned by Yuna's parents. While he was eating, his cell phone rang in the restaraunt. His ringtone just so happened to be Yuna Ito's new song therefore, Yuna's mother who helps out in the restaurant noticed the song and immediately started talking to the guy about Yuna. :bunlove: So maybe you can bring a cellphone with her ringtone and surprise her parents again :bigthumb:

Also, what do you mean by can you make Pics??
Mara
:rolling: I'm a crazy Yuna Ito fan, and I really have her song JOURNEY as ringtone :rolling:

Thanx for letting me know...I'm excited to see the restaurant and Yuna's parents maybe :bunlove: :bunlove: She's so beautiful :bunlove:

lol about the pics: I was so excited I was asking if u would/could have pics nvm :rolling: :rolling:
Mara
just ignore :grin:
Mara
ignore :grin:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.