Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This IS TRUE
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
waw423
did dai really break up????? omg i thought it would but it accually did damn...... i didnt belive it at first.............. this sucks man... my style and music passion came from them noo...... its hard to belive. This will be my last post but i will miss you all although i didnt really write much here i accually came here alot. i was just always kinda shy. But i always watched you guys from afar. It been a good 2 years since i first met DAi. I will never forget my 6 hours in front of the mirror and tuner trying to learn oasis 9 by the way there is still no correct tab for this song ^^) any ways i will miss u all i want to know what will happen to them now??? and please please post their last concet in the forum so i can watch

A sileit Dai fan Miss you all ^^
hanako
unfortunately its true. like 3 days ago i think. i know, i just started getting into them and i fell in love =/ its too bad.
inuchan
farewell, Waw.....and thank you again for the Buzz album :wave: :wave:

better goes in geofront ....
Toodles
Bye, waw... :wave:
ainouta
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DONT BELIVE THEY DISBAND

<--denial :buncry:

btw .. hi :wave:
ANNA
we must accept the sad reality! :buncry:

anyway WELCOME!!! :wave:
andressa

Welcome!!
Mara
WELCOME TO OUT R&R BUS! :wave:
Kirin_Rammer
WELCOME!!!! :wave: Don leave us!!!
small_saint
welcome.... please drop by often .. tongue.gif
HeartlessCloud
You watched...from afar? Tell me you love already! :rolling:
sea-anemones
REST IN PEACE>>>AMEN>>>>
Jacky
Huh? So is the rumour true or its not even a rumour or some kinda nonsense? :eek:
tomikolover
Yeah heh welcome..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.