Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng from SINGAPORE
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
ScUmBaG
Hi Guys ......been joing this forum for quite sometime ....been posting kinda on and off....anyway....guess i should reintroduce myself....da names scumbag..or scummy(what the previous daiforum membered called me) :bigthumb: i'm 20/m currently waiting for my national service...damn....so i'll prob be actively posting for these few weeks to come. cheers!.. :bigthumb: lmao

BTW are there any body from Singapore besides me? lmao:wave:

PS: Singapore is a small sunny island in South-East Asia...lmao
mroneder
Re-welcome! It's always good to see a Singaporean DAI fan :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Btw I'm 24/m from Bedok. Do post here during the weekends when you book out ( I didn't have a 5 day work week and had to serve 2 1/2 years :buncry: )

Okay, maybe you have better things to do during your weekend after staying in camp for the entire week :wink:
Kirin_Rammer
Me from Singapore too! Welcome!!!!! :wave:

Ah, NS, brings back memories... haha.

m/23/Van-chan's favourite FanBoy :grin:
ScUmBaG
unbelievable....and to think that i thougth i was the only person frm singapore who visits this forum and likes DAI.....glad to see u guys are enjoying their music too...cause in Singapore think most ppl would rather listen to FIR than to DAI....even though they are a D.R.O(DAI-RIP-OFF) in my opinion.... :bigthumb: lmao
mroneder
QUOTE(ScUmBaG)
unbelievable....and to think that i thougth i was the only person frm singapore who visits this forum and likes DAI.....glad to see u guys are enjoying their music too...cause in Singapore think most ppl would rather listen to FIR than to DAI....even though they are a D.R.O(DAI-RIP-OFF) in my opinion.... :bigthumb: lmao

Oops, looks like I'm guilty of listening to DRO :rolling: But they were the ones who introduced me to DAI after the two bands were being compared over and over again in the media and in this forum too. I really prefer DAI's music now because they are always experimenting with new sounds whereas FIR dishes out a disappointing 2nd album which sounds like the first.

Anyway, i think I've seen yuggypete around..but he never posts anymore, does he? He uploaded quite alot of DAI video clips when he was still here. And :bigthumb: x 3 to you for your guitar skills... I like your week! performance ! It's cool both of you goes jamming with each other...any chance of a DAI song public performance? :grin:
mroneder
QUOTE(ScUmBaG)

Oops, looks like I'm guilty of listening to DRO :rolling: But they were the ones who introduced me to DAI after the two bands were being compared over and over again in the media and in this forum too. I really prefer DAI's music now because they are always experimenting with new sounds whereas FIR dishes out a disappointing 2nd album which sounds like the first.

Anyway, i think I've seen yuggypete around..but he never posts anymore, does he? He uploaded quite alot of DAI video clips when he was still here. And :bigthumb: x 3 to you for your guitar skills... I like your week! performance ! It's cool both of you goes jamming with each other...any chance of a DAI song public performance? :grin:
ScUmBaG
QUOTE(mroneder)
QUOTE(ScUmBaG)

geeez.....thats far frm reality man....although i've performed out side HMV before on an acoustic set...lmao
Kirin_Rammer
Wow, thats pretty cool!!! :eek: :bigthumb:
Toodles
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun. :wave: :bigthumb:
tomikolover
Hello there!
avan_piper
HI there! Welcome, i'm ur neighbour, malaysian here, f, 17.

So, enjoy urself n post lots k! :wave:
tomiko4ever
hey there scummy pleased to meet you :bigthumb: i'm from m'sia like avan is too ^^
yagamikyo
Hi there! I'm a Singaporean too! 17/M. Currently in S'pore for holiday - Me lives overseas yo! Was expecting to see lots of DAI products but disappointingly helluva rare! Well i suppose ya ppl bought all of them :buncry: - me just manage to grab hold of the last DTB -______- '

erm...by the way...ain't there any female Singapore DAI fans? :confused:
mroneder
@yagamikyo: there's tons of it at both branches of HMV. But at inflated prices though ( BoD at S$28!!).

Singapore female DAI fans? tito and small_saint :grin:
Kirin_Rammer
I have a suggestion, should we meet up? All Singapore fans? :eyesroll:

Errr.... I guessed its quite impossible, all of us have different schedules...
Forget wat I jus said.

:rolling:
mroneder
*Looks at KR's siggy for inspiration*

It's possible! We can meet on the weekends :bigthumb: My only worry is that I'll feel like an old-timer among you young punks :rolling: :rolling: :buncry:
tomiko4ever
:rolling: dang i'm on the mainland hahahaha
yagamikyo
QUOTE(mroneder)
@yagamikyo: there's tons of it at both branches of HMV. But at inflated prices though ( BoD at S$28!!).

Singapore female DAI fans? tito and small_saint  :grin:

oh ok....thanx!
erm....where's HMV by the way? Dun think i saw it....^____^ '
mroneder
One of them is at Heerens along Orchard Rd...the other one is inside City Link mall.
yagamikyo
QUOTE(mroneder)
One of them is at Heerens along Orchard Rd...the other one is inside City Link mall.

...no wonder -.- '''
tito
I guess I am late. Yeah, I am a Singapore girl! Hi! :wave:

Living in CCK....

@KR: That's interesting idea..but it will be better if the day we meet up is the day when DAI have their concert in S'pore..what a dream it is... :eyesroll:
Kirin_Rammer
QUOTE(mroneder)
*Looks at KR's siggy for inspiration*

It's possible! We can meet on the weekends  :bigthumb:  My only worry is that I'll feel like an old-timer among you young punks  :rolling:  :rolling:  :buncry:

I am not very young myself... :rolling:

@tito: It would totally rock my world if DAI comes to Singapore!!! I would like take leave from work and stalk them around Singapore!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
ScUmBaG
ya we have quite a pathetic dai fanbase here in Singapore damnit...lmao :mad:
Kirin_Rammer
Yes, this is a sad fate we must all accept... :buncry:
small_saint
Wow.. I seem to miss out a lot of details here manz..

I am from sg.. 20/female..

:wave: :wave: :wave:
small_saint
QUOTE(Kirin_Rammer)
I have a suggestion, should we meet up? All Singapore fans? :eyesroll:

Errr.... I guessed its quite impossible, all of us have different schedules...
Forget wat I jus said.

:rolling:

I don't think it is a bad idea afterall.. Lol
tomiko4ever
so you're snubbing your neighbour are you? :buncry:
yagamikyo
QUOTE(ScUmBaG)
ya we have quite a pathetic  dai fanbase here in Singapore damnit...lmao :mad:

.....sg too "pop"paganda i suppose :grin: esp. chinese
ScUmBaG
QUOTE(tomiko4ever)
so you're snubbing your neighbour are you? :buncry:

we're not stubbing u tomiko4ever....would be great to see u as well lmao :bigthumb:
tomiko4ever
lol but that is if i get the chance to go to singapore again ^^
taurean
Hi! I am from singapore too... 19/female.
tomiko4ever
hello taurean enjoy your stay here! i'm your neighbour :rolling:
ScUmBaG
QUOTE(taurean)

w0w another singaporean....enjoy ur stay here...lmao :bigthumb:
tito
This is the SIngapore thread.. laugh.gif
mroneder
QUOTE(taurean)

Heya! wow..another Singapore DAIforummer lying dormant :grin:

t4e: Really, do come down south if there's really gonna be a sg daiforummer meetup! I'll show you all the good hokkein prawn mee stalls :rolling:
tomiko4ever
sad to see that there's only a few malaysians here in daiforum and more ppl in singapore lol

@mroneder: well, i'll try...gotta renew my passport lolx
tito
QUOTE(mroneder)
QUOTE(taurean)

Heya! wow..another Singapore DAIforummer lying dormant :grin:

t4e: Really, do come down south if there's really gonna be a sg daiforummer meetup! I'll show you all the good hokkein prawn mee stalls :rolling:

I love hokkien prawn mee!! :bunlove: :bunlove:

But it kinda gets digusting when I eat it over and over again.. :puke:
yagamikyo
QUOTE(taurean)

yay another S'pore DAI fan! Welcome~ :wave:
ScUmBaG
HOKKIEN PRAWN MEE ROX YA LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jk......ahahahahaa lmao
small_saint
Eh... Hokkien mee is my favourite but I seldom eat it nowadaes.. *Trying hard to lose weight. Lol.
yagamikyo
Hokkien Mee is nice :bunlove: :bigthumb:
mroneder
QUOTE(tito)
I guess I am late. Yeah, I am a Singapore girl! Hi! :wave:

user posted image

:eek: Looks like SIA has lowered their age requirement :rolling:

Hey why dun we introduce ourselves further? I'll start the ball rolling!

I'm 24/m, currently in NUS majoring in Mech. Eng. Going on to my 4th year soon this August. Presently slogging for my company where I'm having my vacation internship... 4 weeks more to go though! :bunpom: Knew about DAI not long ago (only since last november), but a rather hardcore one nevertheless! :wink:
yagamikyo
umm ok...

yo minna! i'm 17/m originating frm s'pore but still is living overseas (South Africa) for bout 5yrs. Currently on last year of High School...so helluva busy :buncry: ! Me will be back at the end of the year to work and to prepare for NS :buncry: so hopefully meet ya ppl then :grin:?
Love at first sight with DAI last year Nov/Dec! - Thro' Gold Disc Award Album
Regretfully didn't know them earlier esp. since their debut BUT am a devoted DAI fan! :bigthumb:
tomiko4ever
20/m/malaysia here :rolling: :tongue:
ScUmBaG
20/m just finish my diploma in information technology(i'm a lousy programmer).....awaiting for my national service(damn army).....great passion in playing the guitar....and aspire to be a musician.....

first heard of DAI when they showed Love 2000(JDrama) where yesterday and today was the theme song......at first only paid attention to the song and not the band....after that....there was a DAI commercial(the first damn one in Singapore lmao) of "Do The Best".....when and bought the album...and never look back since lmao :bigthumb:
Kirin_Rammer
QUOTE(taurean)

Welcome back! :wave: Another old timer joining back to the forum! :bigthumb:

About me: Supported DAI since the beginning, nvr looked back since. Recently turned 23, now working in the service line, used to study Multimedia Engineering in SP. Spent army daze in the NAvy. I liked DAI so much that they have influenced my thoughts and views on life! And I even created a fan site for them! :grin:
small_saint
QUOTE(ScUmBaG)
20/m just finish my diploma in information technology(i'm a lousy programmer).....awaiting for my national service(damn army).....great passion in playing the guitar....and aspire to be a musician.....

wow.. I think you are the same batch as me. I going to collect my cert this coming July. I studied diploma in Business IT.

I wanna learn electric guitar.. So now working to save and buy my electric guitar.. Woohooo!
ScUmBaG
QUOTE(small_saint)
QUOTE(ScUmBaG)

wow.. I think you are the same batch as me. I going to collect my cert this coming July. I studied diploma in Business IT.

I wanna learn electric guitar.. So now working to save and buy my electric guitar.. Woohooo!

hello.....i'm studying in nanyang poly....what about u?....

kirin rammer:ncie site u have there....i salute and bow down to u!...lmao :bigthumb:
yagamikyo
QUOTE(ScUmBaG)
QUOTE(small_saint)
QUOTE(ScUmBaG)

hello.....i'm studying in nanyang poly....what about u?....

kirin rammer:ncie site u have there....i salute and bow down to u!...lmao :bigthumb:

Yeah me agree ya site is great :bigthumb: ! I really enjoy that "DAI and Me"
section!
tito
I am a 13 year old girl studying in Crescent Girls School....I know DAI since last year..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.