Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[REQUEST] Simple Holiday Wishes, Let's make simple wishes, and help each other!
oasis_heart3
post Dec 25 2010, 04:08 AM
Post #1

Fanatic (I can choose my own title now)

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,566

This is an idea I came up with today. (^^) Since it's the holidays, what if we made a "Make a Simple Wish/Secret Santa" type thread? You ask for something, and people might grant your wish (assuming it's not an extreme/expensive thing you want).

Maybe you can request a song, or ask people to view your artwork, or even ask for a simple Christmas greeting? Whatever small item you want, someone might be able to make it come true. It could be a great way for you to gain some notoriety, even. =D

Hopefully people will like and respond to this thread. (^^) It can stay active as long as we want too; it doesn't have to end on Christmas or even New Year's.

Since I started the thread, here's what I'd like. I know it's a lot, but it'd be great if someone could help.

Oasis Heart3's Simple Wishes
1) Translation help! In January, I'm going to need a LOT of translation help: there's nearly 30 songs I'll want translated, and they're all related to my website. So, if you have translation skills, or if you can donate at least $1 (so I can hire my friend to translate for me), that would be really appreciated. ^^

2) Please help my friend win a scholarship. Actually, it's my friend's cousin who's doing this. There's some contest going on, and he had to create a jingle and upload it to YouTube. If he gets a lot of views, he might win. The video is just over 1 minute long, but please at least open the video and look at it for a few seconds -- all we need is a few seconds of your time. He made a rap jingle...and I know some of you don't like rap, so you can ignore that part if you want to. Sadly, the deadline is December 31, so please hurry!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=vVUepWbimCE

Lastly, please share the video with your friends, family, etc. I'd like for him to get that scholarship if possible. His family is having some financial difficulty, and could really use the money...

Thanks in advance! (^^) I hope at least one of my wishes gets granted. <3
So, who else has a wish this Christmas? I'll help if I can! =D

--------------------
~Oasis Heart3

["We are For the Future"] - http://www.globemoon.net/waftf
For translated lyrics (DAI, Van, MI), interactive discography and more!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cardea
post Dec 25 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #2

Mav is my personal heroooooo!

Member No.: 2,967

Dr. Pepper! One sip you're feeling fresher!

Wahahaha I thought it was pretty funny!
I watched it twice just for you!

As far as translation help, I've been out of my japanese studies for some time... probably a year and a half. So don't know how much I could do for this..
I'll start brushing up on my Rosetta stone CDs again.. If you need help in say.. , like a month( I know.. terribly slow learner I am!), I'll be willing, but perhaps not so able tehehe.

~Toodles

--------------------
IPB Image

☻ε ᥧ ┼φδε♥
+Quote Post
lanfix
post Dec 25 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #3

Your Sunny Day Have A Nice Day♪

Member No.: 4,740

I watch that YouTube video. Good luck for the scholarship! biggrin.gif

Don't know what to ask for now, I'll just say merry xmas to everyone!

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 07:08 PM
eXTReMe Tracker

Skin designed by Ghost. Modified by Stovila