AVC1-83877/B ¥3,024(Ž込)
CD
01 Alive
02 Title TBD
03 AliveˆInstrumental‰
04 Title TBDˆInstrumental‰
DVD
01 Alive -Music Video-

Heard its produced by 澤‡Ž˜‹ (Hiroyuki Sawano). Not too sure who he is but I pretty sure young J Pop listeners might know him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8ervcGllE

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rakuen
post Apr 26 2017, 05:19 PM
Post #3

Faithful

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,531

I love the preview--this is such a new style/direction for DAI. I just preordered the single on YesAsia. I can't wait!!!
+Quote Post
linrx-again
post May 2 2017, 02:06 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,226

It is good being alive and being back.
+Quote Post
sorel
post Jun 7 2017, 12:49 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 4,573

All three versions of the single are up on cdjapan, including the can package!

link
+Quote Post
Buranko
post Jun 7 2017, 01:03 AM
Post #6

Fanatic (I can choose my own title now)

Member No.: 4,347

Haven't seen PV preview of the newest single anywhere yet. Do you think the PV is going to be like saigo no game-kind-of PV?. The ending part of the song sounds TRF-ish to me. It has good intro and chorus. Seems like the limited edition on CDJ doesn't come with poster.

update:
'Alive' PV preview is on youtube now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGB5pQKaRU

I feel like I am listening to Gundam Seed OST.

The news states that Hiroyuki Sawano is now their sound producer. Is Seiji Kameda still a part of Do As Infinity?

more update:
interview about the new single

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Two more songs, "Alive" and "Iron Hornet", produced by scientific reactions that are no more than this. We approached the mystery and production process hidden in the unique world view and sound creative.
Text by Mihiro Kumagai photo by Yoji Kawada

- First of all, please tell me how Do As Infinity and Hiroyuki Sawano collaborate.
Ryo Otori Do As Infinity As we go to the next step, when we move on new, we were talking about whether we can not do it in a new form, unlike before. So I received an introduction from the staff that there is a wonderful man called Hiroyuki Sawano who is named in the world of animation. To be honest, I did not yet know about Sawano-san at that time. That's why I listened to his work so far, I felt that the taste was close to what we had done so far, and when we make something new in the future, we can walk with this person Then, I was doing a delusion that I could do something interesting (laugh). But since I was a busy person, I thought that it would not be realized so easily, I knew that the wife of the president of the company that Ms. Sawano belonged to and one of our staff were friends, this I thought that it was also the edge of something, it was the first time I asked for a misfortune.

It was around the new year of last year that the staff member Kamikumi Emiko talked about it. Until I introduced it, I did not know about Ms. Sawano.

Hiroyuki Sawano It seems that the staff were also interested in being an animator and also being interested in the fact that I was producing Aimer on the sound track of "Mobile Suit Gundam UC".

- So what's your impression of Do As Infinity talking about?
Sawano When I first got a story, I thought it was surprising. Of course I knew about Do As Infinity and I bought a CD of "Yesterday & Today" as a student, so I decided to do it with a thought that it would be an interesting form.

- What kind of flow did you actually produce songs?
Before talking to Mr. Sawano Mr. Sawano, we set up a story first, and from this we have started a new flow of ours. Mr. Sawano watched the short novelist thing, I made it with that image.

- What kind of story is that story?
Even though it may be released to Odori, please imagine everyone who heard it until then.

It is a song of Sawano Do As Infinity, but listening to past songs and playing too much like that in the past, it is not interesting so it is the song that I am imagining now, "Alive" made with my own stance. On that basis, I hope the part that leads to both go well.

- How was the impression of listening to the songs that I made?
Odori Firstly, in such a short time, I was impressed that it is a person who can make such a song (laugh). I did not know much about emergency stories, Japanese music artists, I grew up in Western music, I just listened to Western music as it is, I started living (laugh). However, it is surprising that there was a Japanese artist who can pack the essence of Western music in such a song so much, and the staff who introduced Sawano-san is also capable (laugh).

It was the first time for us to make this kind of method, so it took me a while to interpret it and lease it in myself. Every single word is so, I was worried about how the English-Japanese language mixes. But as I finished the song, it turned out to be a really cool song and I am relieved (laugh).

- How did the lyrics make them?
I taught Otago songwriter on what I understood after understanding the story.

As the accompanying "gun" or a very radical word came out pretty, at first I thought about it, I discussed with the staff quite a bit. But as a scene in the story, it is a story that it is a lyrics that matches the way of thinking and the sounds on the sound, so let me try to ride your feelings as well. We have also sung various songs, but I think that I could have made a new world again.

- Vocals have been recorded over and over again.
Come along. It's new. I did not do much this way, and I got a very detailed instruction on the stacking of the chorus, which was also very interesting. There was a new discovery that my voice will be like this.

Sawano My harmony of the chorus is confusing. The main melody is also confusing, and Hamori is also confusing (laugh).

- What kind of image was made of "Iron Hornet" of Coupling?
It is an image that you are paired with Odori "Alive" or you made two songs of Mr. Sawano's world view. Both are a little dark worldview, or try to see a cool side.

Sawano "Alive" is an up-tempo song, so here is the medium tempo, a song with a slight minor feeling, trying to put digital sounds as well. Also, since "Alive" is a Japanese lyric, it was a story that I wanted to do it in full English lyrics, so I asked the lyricist who I am always doing together.

I will talk about whether Oita digital rock like taste is good or not, as well as entering the taste I am requesting here, there is betrayal, so I will make it in this short time I was impressed once again (laugh). It is one generation down, but it is respectful again.

I accompany I like this song. I think that it became one song that we could express one aspect. If it is an English lyric, the rhythm of the song also comes out.

- After creating the songs, what do you feel that Mr. Sawano's charm is?
Odori It was a great satisfactory work. Mr. Sawano thinks that he is capturing music in the face, or whether he creates an atmosphere, or where he is able to do theater together.

I think that it has a unique atmosphere, a world view, and a sound. I'd love to become a Japanese version of John Williams (laugh).

It is Sawano Mecca's great place (laugh).

- How about Mr. Sawano collaborating with Do As Infinity?
Sawano song itself is mine, but at the moment when Mr. Okami's voice or Mr. Otori's guitar got on, it changed to music of Do As Infinity. I think that's the meaning that I did with myself. It is the two of us who have been doing this for a long time, I feel that they have the sound feeling of two people, or feel that they have the power to change to a different color by having their songs sing. That's why I feel like I'm on the power of both of us rather than sounding and producing two people.

- Do you have anything like the thought that you would like to convey to listeners through this work?
As Odori single, it will be the first time in a year, so I'd like you to feel the new flow with Mr. Sawano's world.

I am happy if you enjoy Do As Infinity sound of new project together.

Sawano Moku himself thinks that it is good for the fans of Do As Infinity to enjoy the song with a free feeling.

- Are you planning to continue collaborating between them in the future?
Otama: Actually, I'm still asking you to join us in the future. It is quite busy, so I do not know what kind of shape it is yet, but I want to push it to the extent that I do not hate it, (laugh).

Sawano like me, you can not use Sawano, do not you think? (Laugh).

Hiroyuki Sawano

Born in 1980 / I am from Tokyo

He mainly works on drama, animation, movies and other music activities, and also actively engages in providing music and arranging music to artists.
In 2006, the soundtrack of the CX drama 【Medical Dragon Team Medical Dragon】 became a topic, especially popularity concentrated on [Aesthetic] which is the vocal version of the theme song.
On July 15, 2009, we released the first original album "musica".

Sawano Hiroyuki [nZk], a new project focusing on vocal music from the spring of 2014, started.
In recent years, he is a music producer who is dealing with music of TV animation [advancing giant] and TV drama [CRISIS public safety investigation team special investigation team], etc., and has gained tremendous support from a wide range.

Q1. What CD bought for the first time?
Van: TRF "WORLD GROOVE"
Ryo: I first bought a single board (donut board) rather than CD!
Was it Barber Papa "Christmas" or Godaiigo "Gandhara"?
Q2. What is your favorite movie?
Van: "LITLL MISS SUNSHINE"
Ryo: "Pulp Fiction" or "Snatch"
Q3. What are you doing exclusively on the day off?
Van: I'm struggling with child rearing!
Ryo: I went for a walk on a dog, and I left my canned beer in the evening ... The day finishes in a very short time. .
Q4. Please let me know what I am into recently.
Van: listen to the radio in the world with the radio application
Ryo: I still play the guitar as usual ~
Q5. What is your favorite food?
Van: Meat and noodles
Ryo: Lotus Notes

Q1. Please tell me if there is such a hobby in fact.
Collection of figures of overseas movie characters such as Terminator.
Q2. What is your favorite food?
potato
Q3. What do you do when you want to change your mind, such as when you are stuck at work?
There is not much stuck at the end, basically it is done without feeling change.
Q4. What are you doing exclusively on the day off?
I am watching movies and going out to eat rice.
I'm sorry ordinary Lol
Q5. What is the best time to realize ALIVE (alive)?
Suddenly when we saw ourselves objectively. Because I have had two traffic accidents in the past.

roughly translated by google

source:
http://shop.mu-mo.net/st/special/dai1706

This post has been edited by Buranko: Jun 15 2017, 08:43 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Signature credit to KKBOX
+Quote Post
gaara
post Jun 15 2017, 11:52 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,844

Here's the short pv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGB5pQKaRU&t=0s

I like it, Feels like it's been ages since a Do As Infinity Single
+Quote Post
Rakuen
post Jun 17 2017, 12:49 AM
Post #8

Faithful

Member No.: 4,531

QUOTE(gaara @ Jun 15 2017, 07:52 AM) *

Here's the short pv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGB5pQKaRU&t=0s

I like it, Feels like it's been ages since a Do As Infinity Single

I love it. It's such a fresh sound for them.
+Quote Post
Buranko
post Jun 20 2017, 05:48 AM
Post #9

Fanatic (I can choose my own title now)

Member No.: 4,347

Tetsuo Hiraga, a staff of Billboard Japan's editorial department tweeted that he attended DAI fan club event in which they performed five of their past songs in acoustic few days ago. He also tweeted a pic of the set list:

IPB Image

1st set list:
1. BE FREE
2. mellow amber
3. ainouta

2nd set list:
1. Why?
2. Buranko
3. ainouta

source:
https://twitter.com/Tetsuo_Hiraga/status/876372756622745601

The first thing comes to mind, was 'ainouta' performed twice in one night?, why would they do that? blink.gif

------------------------------

update:

伴都美子が球児にエール
全国高校野球熊本大会応援ソング

IPB Image
今夏の全国高校野球選手権熊本大会応援ソング「ハレルヤ
火の国魂~」を歌うDo As Infinityの伴都
子=熊本市

「DoAsInfinity」のボーカル・伴都美子(熊
県山都町出身)が、今夏の全国高校野球選手権熊本大会応
ソング「ハレルヤ~火の国魂」を歌う。作詞を手掛けた伴
は「球児に限らず、県民が持つ熱い魂を歌った。楽しんで
いて」と呼び掛けている。

「DoAs-」は1999年、3人組ロックバンドとし
デビュー。2005年の解散ライブでは、日本武道館に1
5千人が集まった。伴が08年にギターの大渡亮と再結成
し、ライブを中心に国内外で活動している。

「ハレルヤ~火の国魂」は、28日発売予定の29枚目
ングル「Alive/IronHornet」に収録する
ハレルヤ」をアレンジ。「届け届け火の国の魂よ」や「青
春を駆け抜けろ」など、熊本らしさと若々しい力強さを歌
に織り込んだ。伴は「夏の大会は高校球児の晴れ舞台。一
一人の夢や意志が形になるよう願いを込めた」と曲への思
いを語った。

昨年4月の熊本地震後、復興支援イベントなどに出演。
歌手になる前、歌に力をもらえた経験が今につながってい
。音楽の力を信じてメッセージを伝えるのは私たちの使命
」と伴。「音楽を通じてできることをこつこつ頑張って、
なさんとつながっていけたらなと思います」(國崎千晶)

source:
https://this.kiji.is/247890229146961397

It seems the bonus track that's been included on the CD version of the single, is renamed to "Hareruya ~ hinokoku tamashī ~" with few additional lyrics that relates to Kumamoto. The bonus track is set to be the Summer National High School Baseball Championship Kumamoto Tour supporting song.

--------------------
IPB Image
Signature credit to KKBOX
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2017 - 07:08 AM
eXTReMe Tracker

Skin designed by Ghost. Modified by Stovila